Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Translations

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2007, 05:49 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyomingGrizFan View Post
I know the misery. I've even ordered through eBay and a couple times the item has been 'lost' in the mail no less. Those plastic little baggies just don't cut it either. That's why if I send something it's in an actual Postal Service cardboard box specifically designed for CDs and DVDs, with extra bubble wrap for protection.

Found this little item on the music stack site. I don't know how much longer it'll be on but I would have hoped for a pricing on a 'new' instead of but 'excellent' for such a price:

http://www.musicstack.com/item/95615...dis+moi+que+tu

I know he has a 100 % Feedback score but his Fill Rate is still below average (45 %). Still seems pretty risky for me, especially for his asking price.

$ 68,425.00 for one little o' CD? I would hope this is a misprint, somehow or another. Otherwise, somebody is 'reeeaaaalllly' taking themselves rather seriously these days.
Really, makes me want to listen. Maybe I really will be transported off to a magical land and never by the same, like getting hit by lightning. Uh, no. Don't think so. It's a cool site in that they have all that really serious rating stuff. Some joker putting like new on stuff that I can see is worn in the picture is rather annoying. Of course, when it's going for like 5EUR, I'm too angry. I just wish all these vendors on eBay would at least say that they'll ship to the US. I am certain I would have bought more stuff recently if they did. But instead I think of the hassle of trying to ask them and the little time left on the auction and just say screw it and move on.

Merci Fanny