jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

I think eye-tattoos would be super bad ass actually

hell it worked in Strange Wilderness so why not

Old 07-22-2009, 08:42 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
well, i download a lot of music off of limewire.. but for a Goddess such as Alizee, id suggest buying her Albums.

itd be a sin otherwise.
Im actually trying to do that! Yeah i also downloaded her songs from limewire... for now. I've been looking on amazon and ebay for all 3 cds but i dont have accounts for either, and ive seen bad reviews about getting the wrong cd and other things and have been slow to come to a decision. i could buy/download them from zune marketplace but i STRONGLY prefer having the actual CDs and package etc. But im sure that as soon as i get them, ill delete the pirated ones and rip the originals from the CDs. i feel really guilty for having gotten them from limewire . it truly is a sin. shame on me! can anybody point me in the right direction please?
Old 07-22-2009, 08:43 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
Im actually trying to do that! Yeah i also downloaded her songs from limewire... for now. I've been looking on amazon and ebay for all 3 cds but i dont have accounts for either, and ive seen bad reviews about getting the wrong cd and other things and have been slow to come to a decision. i could buy/download them from zune marketplace but i STRONGLY prefer having the actual CDs and package etc. But im sure that as soon as i get them, ill delete the pirated ones and rip the originals from the CDs. i feel really guilty for having gotten them from limewire . it truly is a sin. shame on me! can anybody point me in the right direction please?
Amazon sells the albums and you can find good copies on Ebay as well (That's where I got my Psychs).
Old 07-22-2009, 09:55 PM
Against The Current

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
Amazon sells the albums and you can find good copies on Ebay as well (That's where I got my Psychs).
so Gourmandises and Mes Courants Electriques from Amazon and Psychédélices from Ebay. Got it, thanks! Does anybody have the En Concert cd and dvd? im not sure i can afford it all right away but just so that i can save up. once i have enough money, im going all out. im going to get the cds, posters, and who knows what else there is out there!
Old 07-22-2009, 11:04 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

On Amazon thats were i got all the cd's and they were exactly what they put in the description brand new, never been opened. And it came preasty quick within a week of the order. I live in Ohio and the wearhouse was in California so thats why it took like couple days. I always buy stuf form people that has the positive referal or wahtever its called above 95%.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:19 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

i got all my stuff off of ebay. including a very nice poster too!
(i did find one creepy Alizee accessory.. it was an Alizee shaped pillow with her picture on it. )

Quote:
Im actually trying to do that! Yeah i also downloaded her songs from limewire... for now. [/SIZE]
dont' worry about it!
i did that too with my first 3 songs: JEAM, La Isla, and Moi...Lolita.

they basically served as the bait.. then BAM! bought all the albums!

Last edited by wasabi622; 07-23-2009 at 10:20 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-23-2009, 02:50 PM

nyx is on a distinguished road

salut tout le monde !

je suis nouvelle !
Old 07-23-2009, 03:01 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post
salut tout le monde !

je suis nouvelle !
ahoy there nyx, welcome to AlizeeAmerica .

where are you visiting us from?
Old 07-24-2009, 04:22 PM
Against The Current

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
On Amazon thats were i got all the cd's and they were exactly what they put in the description brand new, never been opened. And it came preasty quick within a week of the order. I live in Ohio and the wearhouse was in California so thats why it took like couple days. I always buy stuf form people that has the positive referal or wahtever its called above 95%.
ok, i finished ordering Gourmandises a few minutes ago. im going to be ordering the other two real soon. it says that it will be delivered by August 4th to 17th and that it was from a warehouse in California so i think i got it from the same place you did, Srbski. I live in Virginia, like 30 minutes from DC so it might take a little longer though Ohio isnt too far from here. I think ill be ordering the other two by this time next week. i cant wait!
Old 07-24-2009, 07:21 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Quote:
ok, i finished ordering Gourmandises a few minutes ago. im going to be ordering the other two real soon. it says that it will be delivered by August 4th to 17th and that it was from a warehouse in California so i think i got it from the same place you did, Srbski. I live in Virginia, like 30 minutes from DC so it might take a little longer though Ohio isnt too far from here. I think ill be ordering the other two by this time next week. i cant wait!
if u go on the Amazon site and go on ur acount thing it will tell u were the cd's are, and were they have been scanned. also they will send u an email telling u when the order leaves their wearhouse.

Tags
alizée gifs