Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Support

Old 03-02-2014, 04:06 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Did I start another argument.........................I mean discussion??????
Old 03-02-2014, 10:23 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Well, regarding my use of the forum Chatbox...

I'm more comfortable discussing things in the chat format than the thread format. I don't know why that is, but that's what I've discovered. Maybe it has something to do with keeping a thought in my head long enough to write it out.

I posted a poll not too long ago...

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...617#post246617

And the feeling I got was that most folks got their info from many places, and I image all the new DALS fans (who are almost all in France) don't come lurking here.

I could post new discoveries all day long in threads, I'm sure many people could. The reason I don't is because when I arrived here other people were already doing that and I figured they wanted to do it, so I didn't want to 'take over' from anyone.

I suppose that just as every fan's Alizée experience is different, each forum member's forum experience is different as well.
Old 03-03-2014, 03:34 PM

Wizard is on a distinguished road

Interesting discussion. As a former moderator of another singer's fan site, I can say that at least during my time here, so far the discussions I've read seem quite tame, even the recent heated discussion about Alizée's tattoos. There seems to be very little activity on this site to merit too much moderation, but then again- Scruffy makes a good point of the need to have someone look at the site every day. Specially if a new album is on the horizon and Alizée's recent amped up celebrity status brings new fans. As someone else said so well (sorry- doing this on the run and can't remember exactly who said it- to give proper credit), this site is about a person- one we all esteem to some degree or another and care very much what is said about her. So to protect that, someone should be here on a daily basis (maybe someone is) and ensure that discussions stay civil and place them in the proper area, if necessary. Just my two cents worth- for all it's worth

BTW, I'm glad the tattoo discussion is still visible. I'm enjoying reading all the opinions and discussions on the subject.