Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-19-2012, 04:14 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy View Post
What is being discussed in this thread regarding the extensive knowledge of tattoo locations may be creepy in respect to normal situations. Creepy in terms of some of the "Alizée's [insert body part]" threads on this forum...? Nope, not creepy at all.
LOL! I think every part of her body has its own thread!
Old 05-19-2012, 08:08 AM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
Well, atleast she is not doing drugs, drinking heavily, smoking pot, or acting like the typical american pop singer.

Would you bet your house on it?
Old 05-19-2012, 10:24 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
Would you bet your house on it?
well she claims she doesnt so we atleast know if she does she isnt proud of it; thats a start in my opinion! So many people these days are proud of their addictions/problems!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 05-19-2012, 10:49 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Well, in the celebrity world doing heavy drugs and drinking like a fish doesn't seem as cool as it used to be. Especially with recent losses like Amy Winehouse and Whitney Houston that were drug or alcohol related.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
This is getting awfully creepy how much some of guys know of intimate details of Alizee's body.

Heh, just kidding MZ.

Don't forget, many people here were first drawn in by Alizee's unique looks and clean image. She has natural beauty that was complimented by charming personality and clean, wholesome character. It doesn't surprise me at all that people are put off by the tattoos, for years tattoos have been associated with people with not-so-wholesome characters. It's a natural reaction. I also personally think that it really could affect her career/image negatively, but again, if she came to her fans for advice (which she would never) I would say I personally wouldn't advise her to get any more, but it is indeed her body.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 05-19-2012 at 10:52 AM..
Old 05-19-2012, 12:40 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

Azhire, HAHAHAHA
Old 05-19-2012, 02:06 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy View Post
What is being discussed in this thread regarding the extensive knowledge of tattoo locations may be creepy in respect to normal situations.
Umm..."normal". You expect "normal" from a groupie fan club? We are the antithesis of normal. Take me, for instance. I'm 48 years old! A connoisseur of a young and beautiful woman singer/entertainer. Share her beauty and grace with others....and the number one label I get is...wait for it...."creepy". But I don't stop. So I now wear it like a badge of perseverance.

My problem? When young women (~18ish) in my circle of friends decide to get a tattoo. And I weigh in that it's not a good idea...wait....don't be hasty. What do I get in response....."Your 'girlfriend' has one".
Old 05-19-2012, 03:13 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
well she claims she doesnt so we atleast know if she does she isnt proud of it; thats a start in my opinion! So many people these days are proud of their addictions/problems!

I agree with you, good point.
Old 05-19-2012, 06:24 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

I'm addicted to Future Raptor Ace and SpanishFan!
Old 05-19-2012, 07:35 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

Idea, someone in the know all - please create a human diagram showing us where all these are located..is that possable? How is she hiding them, and what do each tattoo symbolically mean to her....
Old 05-19-2012, 08:05 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Well I can't create a diagram but I'll list the tattoos I can remember. Maybe someone can make a diagram with this as a reference?

I think she got the Tinkerbell tattoo first? Here's an interview where she got asked about that:

http://alizee-music.blogspot.com/200...cle-items.html

" I think that it is my guardian angel. I had it tatooed on my back, so I can't see it and I can't get weary of it. I can only see it when I get out of the bathroom. Its a character that I like a lot since I was a little girl, mostly because of her character because she is gentle and discreet. She appears like me from time to time! She is a little bit like me."

Then the Salamander one on her ankle, someone said that was to thank her fans in Mexico?? But I'm really not sure. Can someone confirm/deny that please? (I also really like this tattoo, I think it's cute)

Tattoo of a drawing of Annily on her forearm, presumably a sign of love for her. If I remember correctly a good friend drew it for her.

She has a tattoo of Jeremy's name in hebrew on her wrist as a sign of love/devotion to him. Not that it's relevant anymore

She has a bird tattoo of some sort on her left arm. I don't think I've ever seen a pic of it in full. I'm pretty sure it's fairly recent, though. Maybe it's supposed to be a reminder of freedom? That's been a theme with her lately.

She got a tattoo of the phrase "Forever Young" on one side of her forearm. We know she is a Jay-Z fan and I think she mentioned it when she tweeted the pic of it, so it's a reference to his AWESOME song "Young Forever" which samples "Forever Young" by Alphaville.

awesome video embedded because it's relevant

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/E1nbvplgElw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And the tattoo that started the ruckus, the big Sailor Moon on her bicep. I guess she loves Sailor Moon. I still want to see it!!

Oh, and there's the rumoured tattoo on her lower back that nobody has seen yet I'd like to know where that rumour came from?

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 05-19-2012 at 08:11 PM..