Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Articles and Blog

Old 06-05-2012, 10:01 AM   #1
Ajaccio.. Alizée.. the place of my dreams.

Un-rêve
Alizée dreamer

Show Printable Version Email this Page
Un-rêve Un-rêve is offline 06-05-2012, 10:01 AM
Rating: (1 votes - 5.00 average)

Some time ago I shared memories from Le Zenith with you all and now I will share some more from Corsica.

Sunday June 5th 2005.. my first day on the island.. the most glorius day of my life!

The events that took place that day can only be described as the stuff of dreams.. because I met Alizée in her hometown less than 500 yards from the hotel I was staying at! It was unforgettable!

Well I will keep this short, only because I don't know how to begin to describe how wonderful it all was or how wonderful she was, but I saw so many things that I love about her shine through that day.. she even took time out for me and treated me like a friend and I will always love her for that!

Photograph taken by Alizée's mother.. the flash came out a bit bright.

Funny thing is in all the excitement I almost forgot to ask if I could have a photo taken with her. I mean I had already said farewell to her and her family but I went back and asked Alizée if I may have a photo with her and voila!

Anyway she was so sweet, I got to hear her laugh and she gave me many beautiful smiles. I held and kissed her hand, said the things I wanted to
say to her, gave her a couple of gifts ( well I went prepared just incase I would meet her ) and thanked her for everything!

She answered my questions and even asked me a few too and her english was a lot better than she gave herself credit for. It was much better than my french that's for sure.. but between my poor french and her " little bit " of english we got on pretty well.

Well I will always love her for all the joy she brings to us and I will always love her for lighting up my life! It was magical.. she is magical!

Alizée Pour Toujours!!!

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Un-rêve; 06-18-2016 at 04:47 PM.. Reason: repost photo
Views: 8196
Old 06-06-2012, 01:33 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER! I mean, great post! I guess we can consider you as part of the lucky b@$t@rd group! May be not as lucky as Jeremy and Matt Pokora, but lucky nonetheless. I mean, you've been to En concert, Les Enfoires(?), and met and talked to her one on one! I'd be a fan forever if i were you! Thanks for sharing!
Old 06-28-2012, 03:10 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

MOTHER OF PEARL....Un Reve....why have you not told us before! Ahhhhh!!!!! Too much awesomeness in one day! First, the new single, and now I learned that you actually LIVED an Alizée dream....like the ones we have every night You are forever immortalized
Old 05-07-2013, 03:51 PM
LILI :D

Araz77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
Some time ago I shared memories from Le Zenith with you all and now I will share some more from Corsica.

Sunday June 5th 2005.. my first day on the island.. the most glorius day of my life!

The events that took place that day can only be described as the stuff of dreams.. because I met Alizée in her hometown less than 500 yards from the hotel I was staying at! It was unforgettable!

Well I will keep this short, only because I don't know how to begin to describe how wonderful it all was or how wonderful she was, but I saw so many things that I love about her shine through that day.. she even took time out for me and treated me like a friend and I will always love her for that! :Hey Un Reve, what kind of Questions did you guys exchange ?, if you dont want to tell me, its ok I understand.

Photograph taken by Alizée's mother.. the flash came out a bit bright.

Funny thing is in all the excitement I almost forgot to ask if I could have a photo taken with her. I mean I had already said farewell to her and her family but I went back and asked Alizée if I may have a photo with her and voila!

Anyway she was so sweet, I got to hear her laugh and she gave me many beautiful smiles. I held and kissed her hand, said the things I wanted to
say to her, gave her a couple of gifts ( well I went prepared just incase I would meet her ) and thanked her for everything!

She answered my questions and even asked me a few too and her english was a lot better than she gave herself credit for. It was much better than my french that's for sure.. but between my poor french and her " little bit " of english we got on pretty well.

Well I will always love her for all the joy she brings to us and I will always love her for lighting up my life! It was magical.. she is magical!

Alizée Pour Toujours!!!
Hey Un Reve, what questions did you ask each other ?, im just curious.
Old 05-07-2013, 10:34 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Araz77 View Post
Hey Un Reve, what questions did you ask each other ?, im just curious.
I second this! Don't hold back when writing things like this, the longer and more descriptive it is, the closer the rest of us get to being there too! Thanks for sharing this Un-rêve!!!!
Old 05-08-2013, 08:57 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

OK.. well other members have also asked to know more, but as I stated in the OP I don't even know how to begin to describe how wonderful it all was and well even if I did I don't think anyone here would believe it. Well even the people closest to me ( such as my family ) only know the highlights of that day because it was an experience that just can't be put into words.

Nonetheless, after some thought I guess I can share the questions that were asked by both of us that day and some of the answers aswell.

So for those of you who are interested.. without going into too much detail, here you go.

She asked me if I was there on holiday. I told her yes and that she was the reason that I came.. not that I believed that I would really ever meet her and I told her it was my first day on the island.

She asked me if I was at the concert at Le Zénith. Well she actually remembered me and moreover she also remembered the gift that I slid across the stage to her at the Olympia too when I mentioned it to her.

She asked me if I wanted an autograph. Probably because I didn't ask her for one. Well at the time I thought she might be fed up with signing autographs.

Beside that she also asked me a couple of small questions in regard to the couple of gifts that I gave her.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

The questions that I asked her were "Parlez vous anglais" it was the only question that I asked her in french.

I asked her what her little baby girls ( she was so adorable but slept the whole time through the meeting ) name was.

I also asked her if she had fulfilled her dream of swimming with dolphins yet. She told me in her own cute way " no not yit " and gave me the sweetest smile!

Nonetheless it wasn't what I really wanted to hear so all I could say was that maybe she would get to swim with dolphins together with Annily oneday when she gets a bit older.

Offcourse I also asked her if it was OK to have a photagraph taken with her and apart from that as I didn't want to bombard her with too many questions the whole time, I just asked her a couple of other small questions regarding the gifts that I gave to her.

Last edited by Un-rêve; 05-09-2013 at 12:47 AM.. Reason: Annily... I still manage to spell her name wrong every now and then.. my bad.
Old 05-09-2013, 01:42 AM
LILI :D

Araz77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
OK.. well other members have also asked to know more, but as I stated in the OP I don't even know how to begin to describe how wonderful it all was and well even if I did I don't think anyone here would believe it. Well even the people closest to me ( such as my family ) only know the highlights of that day because it was an experience that just can't be put into words.

Nonetheless, after some thought I guess I can share the questions that were asked by both of us that day and some of the answers aswell.

So for those of you who are interested.. without going into too much detail, here you go.

She asked me if I was there on holiday. I told her yes and that she was the reason that I came.. not that I believed that I would really ever meet her and I told her it was my first day on the island.

She asked me if I was at the concert at Le Zénith. Well she actually remembered me and moreover she also remembered the gift that I slid across the stage to her at the Olympia too when I mentioned it to her.

She asked me if I wanted an autograph. Probably because I didn't ask her for one. Well at the time I thought she might be fed up with signing autographs.

Beside that she also asked me a couple of small questions in regard to the couple of gifts that I gave her.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

The questions that I asked her were "Parlez vous anglais" it was the only question that I asked her in french.

I asked her what her little baby girls ( she was so adorable but slept the whole time through the meeting ) name was.

I also asked her if she had fulfilled her dream of swimming with dolphins yet. She told me in her own cute way " no not yit " and gave me the sweetest smile!

Nonetheless it wasn't what I really wanted to hear so all I could say was that maybe she would get to swim with dolphins together with Annily oneday when she gets a bit older.

Offcourse I also asked her if it was OK to have a photagraph taken with her and apart from that as I didn't want to bombard her with too many questions the whole time, I just asked her a couple of other small questions regarding the gifts that I gave to her.
hahaha, you're so lucky man, opportunities like that are extremely rare , hopefully one day she will get to swim with Dolphins
Old 05-09-2013, 09:16 AM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Araz77 View Post
hahaha, you're so lucky man, opportunities like that are extremely rare , hopefully one day she will get to swim with Dolphins
Yes indeed!

Btw I forgot to mention it before.. it's no big deal but I also asked her when her next album was going to be released. She told me "next year" which would've been 2006 but as we now know it just wasn't to be.

Old 05-09-2013, 09:19 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the update Un-rêve. It had to have been a wonderful experience and I'm sure you remember every moment of it. It was a great gift that she gave to you.
Old 05-09-2013, 10:10 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Thank you Un-Reve for sharing more! I'm speechless...I want to meet her!!!