Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-14-2013, 07:41 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I agree with everyone that she has to act fast after DALS to take advantage of the new gained popularity she has gained with her efforts and waiting for a new album would take too long. But does she have to wait for an album? Can she not put out a single with one of those 2 songs JJG wrote for her? She has to strike while the iron is hot!

I think what is a very good possibility for her in the future, now that so many realize how talented she is as a dancer,is they very well might ask her to be a judge next year, that's if there is an opening. But that wont do for her career, what this years show is going to do.

Thanks to Ray and Rev for the great work they are doing with those stats.
Old 10-14-2013, 09:36 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

OLD --- Current files moved to Post 122 --- OLD

OLD

OLD --- Current files moved to Post 122 --- OLD.

Last edited by Rev; 01-12-2014 at 05:00 AM.. Reason: OLD --- Current files moved to Post 122 --- OLD
Old 10-16-2013, 12:11 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

I don't know about France, but I know in America that they do a dancing tour once the show is over. Would be cool if they did that.
Old 10-16-2013, 11:28 PM

I read on the DALS web site that they will be touring with 6 of the stars. They do not say if all 6 will be from the current year or not.

This is the first year that they will be doing it.

From DALS Web Site:
(via Google Translate)

For the first time , Dancing with the Stars on tour in the biggest venues in France.
Program , an exceptional show and glamor that will excite the biggest fans of Dancing with the Stars . Shows presented by Quétier Sandrine and Vincent Cerutti, meet six celebrities who marked the program, their performance , their personalities and their perseverance . They will be accompanied by six iconic partners. The shows will be mis-en- scene by Chris Marks .

As in premiums , the public and the jury will play a key role . Each couple will perform on stage time two dances before receiving notes and assessments of the jury of the show. Once all the services provided, it is the audience in the room who will vote for their favorite couple. Technique, poise , glamor ... nothing is left to chance ! Voting results will be posted at the end of show and designate the winning couple ...

Glamour, performance and interactivity with the public an unprecedented show promise for exceptional !

Here is the link:
http://www.tf1.fr/danse-avec-les-stars/tournee/

Last edited by Rev; 10-16-2013 at 11:31 PM.. Reason: DALS information
Old 10-21-2013, 02:43 AM

Chart in Post 42 updated to Sunday.
Old 10-21-2013, 11:15 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Chart in Post 42 updated to Sunday.
Is there any room in there for some averages?
Old 10-22-2013, 01:25 AM

What would you like?

Also, eventually, I will have to find a higher resolution way to post the spreadsheet. What is the best general image hosting platform out there (one that does not do abusive stuff with ads)?
Old 10-22-2013, 06:58 AM
Last Fan Standing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
What would you like?

Also, eventually, I will have to find a higher resolution way to post the spreadsheet. What is the best general image hosting platform out there (one that does not do abusive stuff with ads)?
The last time I made any kind of spreadsheet was about 25 years ago in a class, so I'm don't remember much about how it's done. I was thinking a weekly average of the daily deltas from that week, and maybe something else but I'm not sure what that would be yet. (I'm confused myself!)

I use Imageshack, and I don't see any ads but I also use an adblocker so that may be why. Then I post the 'direct link' to my images and it only posts the images.

A few possibilities... You could make an image of just the deltas leaving out the daily figures to have more space, and if you are able to do something with averages, that could be a separate report as well? I don't mean to tell you what to do or how to do it though. I appreciate all your help in making sense of the raw data.

If you don't mind I could copy your image links and display them in post 1 also.

Her daily gains have been impressive to me so far. I hope she is able to take advantage of it somehow.
Old 10-22-2013, 07:08 PM
Last Fan Standing

A question for Karin and Lapinschous, and anyone else who runs a Alizée fan page or channel.... Have you seen any big traffic gains on your channels and pages since DALS started?
Old 10-25-2013, 12:44 AM

Spreadsheet in post # 42 updated to the 27th.

Last edited by Rev; 10-28-2013 at 12:16 AM..

Tags
alizee