Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-17-2011, 11:30 PM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
... lucky envelope... You know, many envelopes begged me to choose them for this effort knowing that it may just be another suicide mission!.. so this envelope better come back and not just be in it to get a kiss from Lilly!.. grrrrrrr!

Okay I lied about the last paragraph being "lastly"... now lastly... I am in the process of translating my letter to French... can anyone help?
Being greatly moved by your story of the brave little envelope, I am likewise willing to volunteer to assist. In the translating field, of course, Bigdan will be your best bet, followed by such luminaries as Deepwaters, Toc de Mac, and Roman. But in the event that they're all busy, feel free to call on me!
Old 10-18-2011, 12:12 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

I call being the harvenger of doom for your idea.

Why not put that $65 towards a limited edition copy of her next CD which might come with an autograph on a NEW picture of her like she did last year with her UEDS box set? And you're risking $65 on a "it is very likely not to come back" picture going to a most-likely outdated/invalid address?

Other than that, good luck i'm just trying to provide down-to-earth suggestions cause you're vision is being obscured since you're on the Lilly Cloud above Lilly Town getting eaten alive by the Lilly Bug not that that's bad at all, cause those were the best days of my life
Old 10-18-2011, 12:41 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
...cause those were the best days of my life
You sound like you're getting old, Aaronius! Believe me, your best days are still ahead. (As are your worst. And also your most boringest. You'll see...)

Old 10-18-2011, 12:53 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Being greatly moved by your story of the brave little envelope, I am likewise willing to volunteer to assist. In the translating field, of course, Bigdan will be your best bet, followed by such luminaries as Deepwaters, Toc de Mac, and Roman. But in the event that they're all busy, feel free to call on me!
thanks! I will PM you when assistance is needed... I know bigdan will be a big help too!

Old 10-18-2011, 01:03 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
I call being the harvenger of doom for your idea.

Why not put that $65 towards a limited edition copy of her next CD which might come with an autograph on a NEW picture of her like she did last year with her UEDS box set? And you're risking $65 on a "it is very likely not to come back" picture going to a most-likely outdated/invalid address?

Other than that, good luck i'm just trying to provide down-to-earth suggestions cause you're vision is being obscured since you're on the Lilly Cloud above Lilly Town getting eaten alive by the Lilly Bug not that that's bad at all, cause those were the best days of my life
These are all risks that I am willing to take!... besides, I have spent two months conducting careful research on the proper way to do this. I realize I may not likely get results, but the anxiety is part of the thrill!!! besides, I am still going to invest the CD sp there is no loss there.... and I am still going to get the other CD if you know what I mean!...

Again, the money and picture I am sending are all calculated risks that I am willing to part with. The address is not outdated, I verified it with the french post office site.... at least the street and building exists anyway... lol. I will address to forward to the new address if applicable and if France has that forwarding service....we'll see what happens...

Oh... and in six months I will be accepting your apology and showing you how I did it when it turns out to be a success!

Old 10-18-2011, 08:27 AM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Good luck with that TDA but i wouldn't hold my breath if i were you.
I left a gift, card, IRC's etc in Paris at the Grand Rex all those years ago and i'm still waiting on a response.
But you never know.......
Old 10-19-2011, 10:42 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmale View Post
Good luck with that TDA but i wouldn't hold my breath if i were you.
I left a gift, card, IRC's etc in Paris at the Grand Rex all those years ago and i'm still waiting on a response.
But you never know.......
Well I still hope she gets it even if she doesn't reply... just so that she knows from me that I am a fan of her music! I think to me, that is what really matters.... and I think more of us should send her fan mail too! Even if it is a post card or a letter. I am trying to keep my letter down to a half page in English before I translate it... lol... so many things to say!!.... I had to edit the original version which read "I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!...." It was 10 pages long! ... jk lol.. I'm not THAT psychotic!!!!!... it was only 8 pages.... okay okay... with 1/8th-inch margins.... size 4 arial narrow font.... on 20" x 15" blotting paper.... printed on both sides....

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 10-19-2011 at 10:50 PM..
Old 10-20-2011, 05:58 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
thanks! I will PM you when assistance is needed... I know bigdan will be a big help too!

Someone's calling me ?

Old 10-20-2011, 02:10 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

I'm in for sure. I'm not caught up on the forum so please email me or facebook me if there is any progress here. I'd be happy to help. Would it be okay if I requested a CD for my friend as well?
Old 10-20-2011, 03:48 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAnthem View Post
I'm in for sure. I'm not caught up on the forum so please email me or facebook me if there is any progress here. I'd be happy to help. Would it be okay if I requested a CD for my friend as well?
Its just Taxi Driver Aaron sending snail mail