Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-11-2013, 12:48 PM

Lupegoulash is on a distinguished road

Hi! My user name is on the list, but not my name. I would like it made out to Leslie, is that's possible. Thank you!
Old 03-11-2013, 02:16 PM

swagboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
List added to the OP
Removing the break (br) tags between the table tags will fix the enormous gap between the table and the message

Excuse me for being a fusspot!
Old 03-11-2013, 02:38 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagboy View Post
Removing the break (br) tags between the table tags will fix the enormous gap between the table and the message

I haven't used break tags there.
Old 03-11-2013, 03:47 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

I just PM'd Scruffy. Thanks for the heads up MA! I appreciate it. Good luck. I hope this works out.
Old 03-11-2013, 04:44 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupegoulash View Post
Hi! My user name is on the list, but not my name. I would like it made out to Leslie, is that's possible. Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAnthem View Post
I just PM'd Scruffy. Thanks for the heads up MA! I appreciate it. Good luck. I hope this works out.
Got your messages!

Starting to get a little nervous here. The business day is over in France. That means we will have at the most 13 days notice. Last time it took them 10 days to reply to us.

I have to believe that as I mentioned before, there will be some type of show case and it's taking them longer to plan for that, but it could turn out that there might not be enough time left for what we hope to do.

EDIT:
Gourmandises has been removed from the list per his request.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-11-2013 at 04:58 PM..
Old 03-11-2013, 05:36 PM

swagboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagboy View Post

Ah nevermind then
Old 03-11-2013, 09:42 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well a great big fly just landed in the ointment. Once agin, this time at a very late date, they've changed the date again, worst of all, to Good Friday. Did those Godless creatures realize that? If not, once they do realize it, they may change it again.

My vacation is scheduled to end on the 28th. There's a small possibility I could get my vacation changed, but that usually takes time and there's not much time left. The only other possibility is to get someone to cover for me for 2 days and Easter weekend might be a tough time to do that.

Tomorrow night when I go back to work, I will have a better idea if I can make that happen. If I those 2 possibilities dont work out, I can't go. Now maybe I could arrange it so she signs the cds on the 29th, then I pick them up on my next days off. That be better than nothing. So at this point we will go through with our original plans and face any obstacles as they pop up.
Old 03-12-2013, 01:11 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road

Hey Scruff, don't get too worried about it - if this happens, great, but if it takes a while, or never happens, we'll still love you.

You wrote: "So at this point we will go through with our original plans and face any obstacles as they pop up." Yes, do that, and burn the bridges when you get to them.

Mostly, don't get your co-workers all PO'd at you over the schedule changing. Those are the people you have to face and deal with every day! Just do what you can, and enjoy the trip, however it goes!

...But then again, on the off-chance that there are going to be some autographs, what about Corsaire? And I can't believe Deepwaters hasn't responded yet... I'm glad to see Mr. Anthem is on the list this time around.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:01 AM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
... what about Corsaire?
Hey Chuck! Hope you are doing well.
It would be nice to see you participate a little more in the discussions. I am sure that, as I do, many here miss your input.

Thanks for thinking about me for the autographed CD, but I am not really interested. I am interested in Alizée, the person. An inanimate object that she has touched is meaningless to me. That being said, I do understand why it is important for some of her fans and I commend Scruffy for all his efforts and the time and money he invests to make sure AAm members get their CDs.

Last edited by Corsaire; 03-12-2013 at 08:03 AM..
Old 03-12-2013, 10:49 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post

...But then again, on the off-chance that there are going to be some autographs, what about Corsaire? And I can't believe Deepwaters hasn't responded yet... I'm glad to see Mr. Anthem is on the list this time around.
Deepwaters has left the forum.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 03-12-2013 at 10:52 AM..