Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-13-2011, 09:56 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation New Postal Address!

Okay so I've been told (thanks ALS) in another thread that it is possible to send letters to Alizee at this address through Sony Music France:

Alizée Jacotey c / o Jive Epic, Sony Music Entertainment France 20/26 rue Morel 92111 Clichy Cedex

This can be found at this link: http://www.sonymusic.fr/spip.php?pag...&id_article=63

What I am aiming for to do is to send a professionally written letter to Alizee through this address asking if she is willing to accept CDs to be signed.

Now since probably many of us want signed CDs or something of that nature, I think we should write this in the name of all the name of AAm members. Now hopefully she is willing to accept them since I doubt she gets massive amounts of CDs these days. I think she'll be happy to know we are still backing her up

So I guess a good starting point is planning out what we want to be said in the letter and then translating correctly. Then putting the letter in the proper format then printing and shipping it off.

So, anyone want to help or have any input on this idea?
Old 01-13-2011, 10:02 AM
Cheesy

Naft is on a distinguished road

Here's what I could think of:

Hello Alizée, I am Aaronius31 (or real name) and I respresent Alizée-America, a forum dedicated to you with many members eager to find out whether or not you would be willing to accept CDs and sign them personally or not. This question has been asked frequently but a real answer has never been given, it's of our knowledge that you did this a couple of years ago, however if you now do this is on the tongue of several fans of yours. Thanks for reading, yours sincerely, Aaronius31(/real name) of Alizée-America.

It could use some tweaking now that I think of it.. Ohwell this is just a "base" I've created that I would use personally.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naft View Post
Here's what I could think of:

Hello Alizée, I am Aaronius31 (or real name) and I respresent Alizée-America, a forum dedicated to you with many members eager to find out whether or not you would be willing to accept CDs and sign them personally or not. This question has been asked frequently but a real answer has never been given, it's of our knowledge that you did this a couple of years ago, however if you now do this is on the tongue of several fans of yours. Thanks for reading, yours sincerely, Aaronius31(/real name) of Alizée-America.

It could use some tweaking now that I think of it.. Ohwell this is just a "base" I've created that I would use personally.
That is a very good base, thanks a mucho!!! My revision of yours is this:

I am Aaron and I respresent Alizée-America, a forum dedicated to you with many members eager to find out whether or not you would be willing to accept CDs and sign them personally or not. This question has been asked frequently but a legitimate answer can only come from you. We know you did this for fans several years ago, but we are wondering if you are willing to do this again for us. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Aaron

Sound good? And thanks for the base Naft, greatly appreciated

Edit:

Also this brings a question to my mind; do you guys think Alizee still gets fanmail?

Last edited by User22; 01-13-2011 at 10:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 01-13-2011, 10:11 AM
Cheesy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
That is a very good base, thanks a mucho!!! My revision of yours is this:

I am Aaron and I respresent Alizée-America, a forum dedicated to you with many members eager to find out whether or not you would be willing to accept CDs and sign them personally or not. This question has been asked frequently but a legitimate answer can only come from you. We know you did this for fans several years ago, but we are wondering if you are willing to do this again for us. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Aaron

Sound good? And thanks for the base Naft, greatly appreciated
Sounds better than mine, let's wait for more members input though.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Sounds better than mine, let's wait for more members input though.
I definitely agree. I will ask Roman, ScruffyDog777, and several others if they think there should be changes at all and some advice in sending the letter since they were the ones that translated the letter sent to her in March from the forum.

Actually to be more of a gentlemen I will do this:

Sincerely,

Aaron

P.S. Please do not feel the need to respond in English. I can translate French.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:45 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Hope you have better luck then I did, I sent something to that same address, never heard back.
Old 01-13-2011, 11:10 AM

Ronald is on a distinguished road

That address is not new, I also send a letter a year ago, and never had any response...

So I don't wanna spoil the party here, but I don't think it's worth the effort
Old 01-13-2011, 11:19 AM
Cheesy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
Hope you have better luck then I did, I sent something to that same address, never heard back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald View Post
That address is not new, I also send a letter a year ago, and never had any response...

So I don't wanna spoil the party here, but I don't think it's worth the effort
I'll be the optimist and say that it's at least worth a try.
Old 01-13-2011, 12:01 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I'll be the optimist and say that it's at least worth a try.
I was not trying to be negative, simply saying I hope he has better luck then I did.

Ofc its worth a try.

Last edited by BrianO1; 01-13-2011 at 12:05 PM..
Old 01-13-2011, 12:07 PM
Love.

Iwillmeether is on a distinguished road

It sounds like a good idea, but yeah get ScruffyDog777 to help, he's good at writting and stuff, but maybe you should sign all of our names on it so that she knows it's not just 2 or 3 people :/