Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

View Poll Results: Alizée En Concert - the Best performances in your opinion [01-17]?
L'Alize 3 30.00%
Hey! Amigo! 0 0%
Toc de mac 0 0%
J'en Ai Marre 0 0%
Lui ou toi 0 0%
Gourmandises 1 10.00%
L'e-mail a des ailes 1 10.00%
Mon maquis 1 10.00%
J.B.G. 0 0%
Moi... Lolita 3 30.00%
Amélie m'a dit 0 0%
Parler Tout bas 0 0%
C'est trop tard 0 0%
Youpidou 0 0%
Tempête 1 10.00%
À contre-courant 0 0%
J'ai pas vingt ans 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2021, 01:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Cool Review and ranking of En Concert's performances!

Well... Because this moment we are living in now is indeed the anniversary of En Concert, I thought again about making things difficult for myself and hopefully for you too!

So I thought about judging all of Alizée’s performances at En Concert and eventually placing them from best to "worst" [there are no worst performances at the concert!!!!!] - one performance at a time, until the list is complete!!

How the h*ll is that possible especially for you ASFF or for the rest of us, you ask?!?!

Well, it’s not easy, such Alizée lists are probably required in torture camps because it’s an almost impossible job for all fans - but making this list is just intuition alone, in other words, making the order that comes to mind right now!

And when you make this list, think of the entities! So the whole show is decisive!

So not just a song or a dance, not a voice alone, not just the outfit on Alizée and so on = but all of them together form one performance / video!!

I have also included a vote here and so we are talking about all 17 actual performances of the concert!

Intralizée and Générique de fin are, of course, absolutely stunning videos, but they are a different matter from the actual performances, so we are not going to take them now to “confuse” this is already a difficult (help impossible!?) task!

By the way, here is an interesting statistic about which performances have been the most popular and most viewed on YouTube. I collected the figures a few days ago when it was the actual anniversary of the start of the concert tour!
  1. Moi... Lolita +25 660 000
  2. J'en ai marre! +19 590 000
  3. À contre-courant +4 230 000
  4. Gourmandises +3 140 000
  5. Hey! Amigo! +2 410 000
  6. Youpidou +2 050 000
  7. J'ai pas vingt ans +1 840 000
  8. Toc de mac +1 140 000
  9. Lui ou toi +710 000
  10. L'Alizé +600 000
  11. L'e-mail a des ailes +560 000
  12. Mon maquis +470 000
  13. Parler tout bas +390 000
  14. Tempête +310 000
  15. J.B.G. +250 000
  16. C'est trop tard +230 000
  17. Amélie m'a dit +120 000
I might be a little surprised by the results of some of the videos, although especially at the top there are some very familiar and expected songs / performances!

But then let’s get to the point, and now I’m challenging myself really properly - in many ways!

01. Moi... Lolita

This is an absolutely amazing performance! Really nice performance, lol, I mean REALLY GREAT PERFORMANCE!! And I’ve already put this [finally] in the “Video of the Day” thread just recently in honor of the anniversary and this upcoming number one victory! Full of gold from start to finish! A real celebration of energy and momentum! I would even be willing to call this an all-time live show!! So taking all the artists into account! At least it’s not far from it, everything is legendary and perfect, which of course is crowned by the perfect and sexy Alizée! I really wouldn’t usually go to any concert, let alone the real desire to go to almost anything like that, but that concert... I would run and rush to almost that concert and straight to the front row line of the concert if it were possible - and this performance at its best reflects everything in this concert, this 8 minute performance and show is like a kind of little concert in itself, it’s an amazing gem!

02. Parler tout bas

I’ve often praised this show/performance before here in AA, and the performance is full of diamonds! And the performance makes the song at least something completely new to me, it takes it to a new level if you compare it to a music video that was now a bit “creepy”! While this yellow outfit used in the concert now dominates the top of the list, it’s basically unintentional control, but the outfit is definitely one of the best outfits in the concert - and so sexy! Alizée is also so natural and peaceful in this show! I just want to listen and look at her magical face! So great to just look at her in every way and definitely listen to this lovely siren sound!

03. Gourmandises

I could put this at number one, but a comparison to the more energetic Moi Lolita, for example, is impossible! Sometimes I shared more of my thoughts on this show, including the fact that Alizée’s green dress fits her so perfectly, even though I really wouldn’t want to look at a dress like this on top of others in any particular way! The movements and performance, everything is so perfect in this performance and of course the song itself is awesome, one of her best! I like Steppenwolf’s steps, no... I just don’t like them, I love those steps as a perfect move when my queen makes them and this outfit is perfect for making them, those steps somehow become so happy and awesome!

04. À contre-courant

And once again, I repeat myself, of course, there is no other option! So I could put this performance in the number one, and this is a bit like Moi Lolita’s “twin sister” song, an energetic performance with a lot of time and emotion! I’ve also talked about this song and performance here on the forum! This performance will eventually also reveal (at the latest and finally) the wonderful and seamless collaboration between Alizée, the band and the other concert staff that was already evident in other songs and performances throughout the concert! Not to mention the perfect interaction with the audience now at the latest! I love again and again how Lili takes and inspires her audience to a whole new level!

05. J'en ai marre!

WHAT, JEAM IS ONLY IN FIFTH PLACE? Yes, of course - this, like everyone else, could be number one! Am I repeating myself?! And JEAM performances in particular can always be at the forefront - the law of nature! Maybe at first I was a little “alienated” from this performance because of course I accidentally compared it to other versions of JEAM, and at first I really didn’t like this outfit because somehow I thought it was too “artistical” clothing! Today, however, the performance is also one of my absolute favorites! And that outfit, I love it now too! Like I love everything in this performance! And a lot! And the performance itself and its dances are, of course, again a full diamond from start to finish, and only Alizée can do it time and time again and especially for the JEAM song!

06. J'ai pas vingt ans

In this performance, if possible, at first I thought this Alizée costume would be even "stupider" than the one mentioned above^, but then only Alizée and her marvelous greatness turned my mind and I fell in love with that outfit too... And I could very well say that performance and outfit can indeed (again) earn first place if only all performances could be placed first! Impossible thing! The performance instead showed me the greatness of Alizée right from the start as she just goes on and on with full energy and dominates the audience perfectly, even as the concert draws to a close! Therefore, thanks to Alizée, the audience may think that the concert is just beginning! The performance is gorgeous and energetic! And Alizée clearly gives her all in this final performance of the concert, you’ll notice it well!! Like a prize for the audience! And overall, I love JPVA singing as well as all the live performances (and of course the dance routine) so much!

07. L'e-mail a des ailes

To me, this is like Gourmandises' "sister song," probably due to the same outfit and pretty similar vibe to the song. As a song, this is a full diamond, and my mind would do - surprise surprise - elevate it even higher, but whatever you do, it’s impossible, especially when it comes to performances and songs by En Concert and Alizée! I can’t say exactly why this song evokes many very different feelings in me, but it’s unbelievable that somehow Alizée’s serenity during the song is already pure gold alone and so sexy!? So calm down, right, yes! Can it even be that way?! Of course, when it comes to Alizée! And I love watching it as she sits on stage in that lovely green dress!

08. L'Alizé

This diamond... Only now, but what can you do!? As a song, L’alize is one of my absolute favorites and this performance at the beginning of the concert is great! The opening image is amazing as Alizée sits in giant high heel, starts singing and smiling! The Queen of France descends down and conquers her audience in an instant, kaboom, absolutely gorgeous! Perfect again! I can't help but think... If Alizée had performed this L'alize in a different outfit in a concert, I could raise it a little higher now, because even though I love all the concert outfits now at 100-0, for example, singing in that green dress could be even better - who knows!? Alizée does it for me so often!

09. Youpidou

Now we get to the energetic performance again in every way! Great energetic performance and great dance choreographies! This "white coverall/jumpsuit and pink bra" outfit is also by far one of the finest outfits among Alizée's outfits! By the way, did I already say energetic?! Alizée gets to show off her playful side in this show, and you’ll find it! These concert outfits have also been clearly selected for performances, and it’s exciting that the performances in this outfit are at the end of the concert, which means this woman really has the energy for a longer period of time! When the song is also so nice and gorgeous, everything in the performance is perfect again, as Alizée does (always)! The only sad thing here is that the ranking is not and cannot be higher than this now!!!

10. Toc de mac

Very nice and great delicate and soothing & smooth, but at the same time very Brisk and perky, performance, song and vocals, and unfortunately we see the only live performance of the song on this concert tour... ...but that’s why it was undoubtedly even more dedicated! I don’t know why, but this song has made me a few times surprisingly delicate and without warning, even though I’m usually pretty wild with Alizée, as is well known! I don't even bother to tell you more, I'm a big man, I'm not too sensitive... And then back to the 21st century! So this is an absolutely awesome performance and song, and that lovely and cheerful "swirl" that Alizée did at the end of the performance crowns it all...... Pure gold!! Not forgetting the start of the show as Alizée lies on her back on stage and starts singing!! So great stage work again!!! Yes and of course we can talk about whether this is a “delicate/emotional song”, I think it is, but it also has roughness and wildness appropriately! But it still only needs to be placed in tenth place! On the other hand, why not, because this is clearly a full 10 point song and performance!!

11. Hey! Amigo!

Great song, good performance and 11th place!? You have to get used to legal murders as a daily affair if and when the search for superiority, listing, and Alizée are combined in the same sentence! And this is definitely not new and surprising when you are in the world of Alizée! This is a "surprisingly" calm song and also a peaceful performance in concert! For myself, though, this song has “little rock moods,” or so I can imagine, at least based on the song’s title and some of the melodies!! I also like that Alizée sings the song almost in place - a good variation!

12. Mon maquis

This is actually one of my favorites and both the song and the performance at the same time! While it may be a slightly more special genre for Alizée! Also, for some reason, I’ve now listened to this song quite a bit in recent months! But I could put it higher, even really much higher, but maybe this weirdness of the genre only puts the show in 12th place! In this performance, I still love Alizée’s movements and great dancing with the band members, one of the best interactions at the concert! This is probably a slightly more special genre and performance for Alizée, maybe even harder at first, but damn, she handles it 100% and really happily!

13. J.B.G.

Unfortunately, even this song and performance only has to be placed here at the end of the list, although - I repeat myself - everything is so perfect again, thank you Alizée! And I really love this show and especially its energetic fun ensemble! And this is again a more energetic song along with a performance with really great dance moves, so it’s even more of a Plus! On the other hand, this is probably one of the easiest songs when it comes to music!? In fact, I think the concert director has made a small "mistake," including ADHD-fast angle of views, but on the other hand, I understand the idea! Alizée, by the way, should have been James Bond Girl someday (of course she may still be in the future) as she would beat everyone else!

14. Lui ou toi

Incredibly delicate and gorgeous song, and the sensitivity is well reflected in the performance itself, which perfectly serves Alizée’s wonderfully soft sound, so to speak! I have to wonder over and over again what makes her voice so appealing and miraculous that it can rightly be called just like a drug! This song and performance is really a pleasure for both ears and eyes! I don’t even always remember what the words in some of the songs mean, and it doesn’t matter! As the legendary saying goes, Alizée’s voice can be listened to eagerly, even if she’s just reading the phone book, and that’s very true! This incredibly stunning performance proves it!

15. Amélie m'a dit

The fate of some of the performances must be at the very end, nothing can be done about it now, and for this wonderful song, this fact is true. For reasons, it’s impossible to say more, because this is exactly the calm genre that suits her voice so well and that I really love a lot! The melody of the song is also great! What can be said here, everything is still perfect and full of diamonds, but still the TOP10 is far away! This is Alizée’s positive “curse” on us fans, practically everything she does is an impossible pleasure!!!!

16. C'est trop tard

Jee jee!!! A real rock song and Alizée performed it so gorgeously and perfectly that huh huh!! Huh huh, but I repeat, indeed HUH HUH!! I also really like this whole show, the moves that took place during the song, and the interaction between Alizée and the band! I don’t think there’s really anything wrong with this, and I listened to this almost all the time at certain moments! The band’s boys keep the audience very warm at the end when Alizée suddenly goes somewhere! It's kind of a nice thing! However, perhaps this is so "weird" as a genre, for Alizée, that it suffers from it a bit in my paper and is now second to last on the list. Proudly... For... At the same time, it challenges Moi Lolita to the fullest! Unbelievable [but true]!!

17. Tempête

If this list had a bigger guiding role, I would probably get a hammer in my head because I’ll leave Tempete last, but of course it would happen to all these songs, because Alizée, so the hammer can be left in the toolbox! And again, a really sensitive and emotional song that fits so perfectly with Alizée’s voice! I also wonder about that outfit, it’s so damn sexy. Okay, I just wrote in one other thread that Alizée didn’t even show as much skin in her legendary JEAM live performances as you might imagine, and probably this outfit also shows more skin...... But I think this is somehow a completely different outfit (The JEAM Live outfit was much "tougher", even sinfully sexy!), i.e. somehow happily sexy and calm, even bubbly outfit! LOL! We're talking about Alizée, so why wouldn't I equate her with wines?!?! As for the last place on the list, maybe the previous other calm songs and their performances knocked out this performance a bit in this case! Life is!

Yeah... I’m crazy and I think sometimes maybe I’ll still write a book about Alizeé, and if it’s necessary, i write it in Swahili! ....But at first I hope everyone gets the most out of this essay and my list.... Because I have to remind you, I was never meant to write one whole sentence in English after I got out of school, but here I am! Hopefully some others will also succeed and be able to put these amazing performances in the order they want on their own lists! And of course you don’t need text or explanations or reviews in addition to the list if you don’t want to give them!

Ps. In this vote, I voted (of course) in favor of all 17 songs and the performance!

Alizée 💜
Old 08-31-2021, 07:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Red face

(Or I don't...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
Ps. In this vote, I voted (of course) in favor of all 17 songs and the performance!
I will correct this original statement a little...

So I would have voted for all 17 performances, but the Poll settings were incomplete and could not be fixed immediately!

Apparently, this version of Vbulletin no longer offers the average user the ability to edit queries. Administrators would have helped, but they also have some limitations in editing.

And when the enthusiastic voters immediately came to the fore, I decided to continue with the current vote - so in the end there is only one familiar (1) vote available to everyone, and of course the intention is to vote for the best performance! [So I voted Moi... Lolita] And So the title of the vote may be a little unclear now!

And that’s ok, of course, because the actual rankings are made specifically on the list! And maybe sometime later another vote with mass choice ie. multiple voting options!?

Btw. A little offtopic, I was a little surprised by this because I’ve already done a few polls and I remember [80-90%] that I think I was able to easily edit the poll in the past. Maybe an update in early summer changed these settings... [Although the update did not even seem to apply to this platform, but I just guess]!

Alizée 💜
Old 09-01-2021, 06:12 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

I love En Concert!

I don't watch Mon Maquis very much--- there is no melody.

I watch the others all the time--- they're all good, it would be impossible for me to rank them!

Trivia: I believe En Concert was directed by the same director as the Contre Courant video (Peter Stine.)
Old 09-02-2021, 04:54 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
I love En Concert!

I watch the others all the time--- they're all good, it would be impossible for me to rank them!

Trivia: I believe En Concert was directed by the same director as the Contre Courant video (Peter Stine.)
That is so true!

[except MM, we're not on exactly the same lines!]

I forced myself to make this list and I was surprised that I succeeded at all!

What about... Can you even say your current number one favorite of these, if you had to?

Alizée 💜
Old 09-02-2021, 08:43 AM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Here is a compilation video of highlights of the concert.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NS7...ew?usp=sharing

enconcert highlights.JPG
Old 09-02-2021, 03:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
Here is a compilation video of highlights of the concert.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NS7...ew?usp=sharing

Attachment 3643
Very good compilation of this über excellent concert! Who made this video, is it known?

I liked it when the songs were in performance order, not unnecessary jumping here and there! However, Lui ou toi seemed to be left out of the compilation...

By the way, forgot to mention in the opening that Youpidou’s end is excellent when Alizée finishes and the fans start throwing cloths, her reaction and expressions so wonderful!

It also came to my mind that when I used to read messages here in the early days, probably still anonymously, I was struck by someone's comment that he/she never watches En Concert because he/she doesn't like...

Well, there are many tastes in music and so on, so no more about it, But it might come as a surprise to our En Concert fans, and we’ll probably have a pretty hard time understanding it! Because you would think that all and everyone who loves music will like and love this concert, now not to mention the real Alizée fans! So unparalleled, the best and overwhelming this concert is - by all standards!!!!!!

Alizée 💜
Old 09-02-2021, 08:10 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
I love En Concert!

Quote:
That is so true!

[except MM, we're not on exactly the same lines!]

I forced myself to make this list and I was surprised that I succeeded at all!

What about... Can you even say your current number one favorite of these, if you had to?
I've been waiting a few days for a certain post to show up and now that it has, I will add something.

First I want to talk about "Mon Maquis". I've made this type of comment several times before about this song. I don't generally like rap and this is sung in a rap manner, but the way she saunters or is it sashes or is it déambulers across that stage is enchanting. Then the way she's dancing in front of the drummer, would have driven most men mad! Then she circles behind him and looks back at him. How could he concentrate on his music?

So what should have been a song/performance that I could take or leave is one that entraps me every time I watch it. It just shows how much her beauty, her charm and her dancing can add to a performance.

I'll have more to say on my choice tomorrow.

Old 09-02-2021, 08:26 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Very good compilation of this über excellent concert! Who made this video, is it known?
Thank you! Scruffydog and I worked on this together, sharing with each other our favourite moments. We often collaborate on a number of things. I’m glad you enjoyed this!
Old 09-02-2021, 09:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
Thank you! Scruffydog and I worked on this together, sharing with each other our favourite moments. We often collaborate on a number of things. I’m glad you enjoyed this!
Great! So I thought someone here could have done it, but it was even a collaboration!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Then the way she's dancing in front of the drummer, would have driven most men mad! Then she circles behind him and looks back at him. How could he concentrate on his music?

So what should have been a song/performance that I could take or leave is one that entraps me every time I watch it. It just shows how much her beauty, her charm and her dancing can add to a performance.[/url]
I repeat myself again, but I still can't "get rid" of Alizée's and the band's breathtaking chemistry, especially with Loïc Pontieux and Philippe and Olivier! There’s something about these performances that makes the situation look like they’ve known each other for about 20 years or would even be married!

This is just one of the many things that Alizée is by nature, she is absolutely social and a real “instigator” on stage and in front of an audience, even though she is also shy by the way!

Simple, effortless, calm, down-to-earth, warm hearted, caring, charismatic... What are these words now!?! Gorgeous, amazing, awesome, stunning, superior, sexy and alongside similar words that many usually associate with her automatically and unnoticed...

Alizée 💜
Old 09-03-2021, 09:01 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Tough question. There were so many good songs in my opinion. It comes down to L'Alizé, Hey Amigo, L'e-mail a des ailes and Lou ou Toi. For the moment, I'll pick L'Alizé

It's kind of funny though, when I find myself in a position where I haven't been ablt to listen to her music forr a while, even though I find it's not one of her top vocals as far as the concert, .it's always this moment that comes to mind.

https://youtu.be/sz4xDGUr91A?t=411

Tags
alizee, concert, poll, ranking, review