Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-29-2021, 04:54 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Talking ASFF's dreams [of Alizée, of course]!

Finally, finally, finally!!!

So for good reason, I can finally open this thread from my own Alizée dreams! Namely, even though I'm wondering how this is even possible, I already have basically four dreams of her, although usually I don't very often dream about what I think...

Well... I think when I think so much about her, then maybe that's the reason for this surprising number of dreams and "my sandman" is confused [and good so!!!!]...????

After the search, I can see to my delight that a surprising number here have also had dreams about her - or at least so many here have written and told about the subject at different times!

I have previously reported my first two possible dreams in a thread opened by Aragorn97!
http://www.alizeeamerica.com/forums/...9&postcount=21

I don't remember any of these dreams, so it's good that I wrote something about them and... And I really can’t even be quite sure of those dreams, so if i should swear they actually happened, for example in court, I have to refuse!

But then there are two more, fresher dreams! And maybe I wouldn’t go to court for the third one either, because there are a lot of interesting twists in the third dream, more of which soon... But that fourth dream is as fresh and “sure” dream as possible!

The most annoying thing is that I think and I’m pretty sure it was just my third dream where everything happened the most, but I don’t remember much about it anymore! So that's normal for me, but...

Yes annoying...

Because... When I had seen it, I woke up and immediately thought that now I would write everything down... But then the next time I only remembered the same dream sometime after two weeks and realized I hadn’t written anything! Because apparently I was so sleepy then that I forgot the whole thing so quickly...

In any case, that dream is - let's say at least - 95% certain and it was an interesting dream (unfortunately I remember a little). I was with family and / or other acquaintances, friends etc and we were waiting for something... We were waiting for Alizée's performance!

What’s exciting, I also remember that this AA forum was also involved in the dream, and I would have checked something here, etc. Because this is like the Alizée archive today! ...However, it is no longer quite as certain as Alizée’s contribution in my dream.

I remember reading that someone would have sometimes also dreamed of AA, but has anyone seen both at the same time in their dreams? Probably already quite rare at the same time?

This dream is probably due to at least three factors, my passion for En Concert and, of course, this AA, but possibly also for that recent Paris performance. [LOL - Well and of course the fourth and most important factor, Alizée herself!]

So although I don’t even know the exact time of my third dream when I finally remembered it a couple of weeks late, but probably the Paris performance was already known?!

Eventually... No matter how it was, namely my fourth dream is very fresh and I no longer failed! I was wise from previous adversities and was able to save its details! On the other hand, it is a pity that I remember this dream quite scattered, and therefore Alizée's contribution is quite short, at least according to my memory...

This dream happened recently, about a two week ago, on September 13, 2021 [Okay, I admit, it took a relatively long time to write this report], and it was long and confusing, yes, which eventually included walking on a pedestrian street that felt like a familiar place to me, but on the other hand it might even be the Riviera?

Well... Everything strange happened already during the trip, but then the street turned and the familiar big hypermarket / shopping center appeared, next to which was a smaller building. The building may not be in exactly the same place as it really is, but in other respects it is partly a very familiar thing from real life...

That building was full of ads and everything seemed to be related to Alizée and more specifically - surprise surprise - e.g. to her concerts!! So the whole building looked like a big bulletin board... Dominated by Alizée! After that, I looked at it more closely and then the memories end at it, and many previous different dreams end at that point.

At the same time... The dream ended with one big and real bill still unpaid, but in reality it had already been paid - in other words, I came to the conclusion that the dream described an earlier time and in fact the summer was still in full swing!

Oh how wonderful it is to wake up if you realize you have just dreamed of Alizee!

I am still also disappointed because I feel that I have already forgotten too much in those four dreams... And what else may I have forgotten about my dreams?!

So I also passionately continue to "hunt" for new dreams! ..

Alizée 💜
Old 10-25-2021, 07:59 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Red face

Wow, now i had a very strange dream and it has to be reported here, although unfortunately I can't confirm that Alizée even "participated" in it...

The dream was actually quite confusingly confusing because I had been awake for a long time and the sleep debt had risen and I slept for about 11 hours - which is not very normal for me...

Yes, maybe I had a girlfriend in that dream who, to my knowledge, was not a person I knew, so it could even have been Alizée... Because dreams are a dream come true! ...However, in my case, of course, I don't remember anything about that juiciest thing in my dream...

The dream probably contained different dreams, the so-called "Unen röpötyksiä", ie a bit like "dream bursts or eruptions", as they say in Finland!

Well but why am I writing about it here? Well, because maybe this dream proves that I spend too much time here, or well in quotes "too much" of course......

I'm trying to tell this quickly... At some point in the dream we were going somewhere, or we were already somewhere abroad, it could even be the US or some larger country, I guess...

- We must have been on vacation, a bigger group. Then we went across the road, inside the bus... We were probably going on a trip like a cruise ship, so an smaller excursion inside the holiday, etc.

Then when I crossed that road, there came a strange looking car that almost drove over me and it seemed intentional!

I hurried to the bus and started asking the travel group: Does anyone recognize the car, isn’t it an American car! I don't recognize them myself, so...

My real close relatives were also among the members, at least one!

But....

There were also two gentlemen older than me, namely CleverCowboy and Scruffydog777, of course!

Although we do not know each other properly at all, in so-called real life etc., but in a dream we clearly knew each other somehow. Anyway, we were familiar!

Clever then right away that he doesn't recognize either... But no worries, Scruffyhan is a real car professional. But when Scruffy has time to look, the car is already gone!

[I don't know what's the truth then, I think both of you know cars at least well...]

That's it... Find out about these dreams now!!

However, the dream continued and then came another surprise card worth mentioning, as suddenly our same group of travelers included the actor Mark Charnock, a character from the famous British TV series Emmerdale’s “Marlon Dingle”!

[I don't know how famous that series is in the United States, for example, but it's one of the longest TV series in the world, known in many countries],

And of course there was nothing "weird" about that either, but suddenly he was familiar to all of us and that's why I chatted with him... And I said, among other things, that he's a bit like my idol, because of the series, etc... And I also praised "his father" Zack Dingle, who is my favorite character in that series... Lol! [In the name of truth, the Emmerdale Actors may not be so well known and I actually had to google Marlon’s actor, so I knew himr specifically as Marlon Dingle]!

And yes, I’ve been following Emmerdale “regularly and on an irregularly” for almost 30 years, and the Dingle family is just my favorite, but I haven’t been following it for years now, so it’s hard to say why he just also appeared in my dream now along with AA veterans!

Such a sleep report this time!

Alizée 💜
Old 10-26-2021, 03:57 AM

Elise is on a distinguished road

It’s good to dream. As they say, if you don’t have a dream, how you gonna make a dream come true.

So I hope your Alizée dream comes true some day!
Old 10-26-2021, 11:27 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
The dream was actually quite confusingly confusing...
Have you ever had a dream that WASN'T confusing? I haven't.

Quote:
There were also two gentlemen older than me, namely CleverCowboy and Scruffydog777, of course!

Although we do not know each other properly at all, in so-called real life etc., but in a dream we clearly knew each other somehow. Anyway, we were familiar!

Clever then right away that he doesn't recognize either... But no worries, Scruffyhan is a real car professional. But when Scruffy has time to look, the car is already gone!
I may be older, but definitely not ready for the rocking chair. Anyway, do you remember what we looked like in your dream? I'll tell you if you are close. If you describe me exactly, then OK, that would be creepy.

Quote:
However, the dream continued and then came another surprise card worth mentioning, as suddenly our same group of travelers included the actor Mark Charnock, a character from the famous British TV series Emmerdale’s “Marlon Dingle”!

[I don't know how famous that series is in the United States, for example, but it's one of the longest TV series in the world, known in many countries]
I had to look it up and found it is a British soap opera started in 1972!

Many British shows do very well in the US, but this isn't one of them. I never heard of it. Maybe it's because we have more than our fair share of soap operas so there isn't any available time slots.
Old 10-27-2021, 11:04 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elise View Post
It’s good to dream. As they say, if you don’t have a dream, how you gonna make a dream come true.

So I hope your Alizée dream comes true some day!
Thank you, and I’ve actually seen her by my own standards already in a surprising number of dreams, but that real Alizée “big fish” Dream is still in search!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Have you ever had a dream that WASN'T confusing? I haven't.
Well yeah, true, but this might seem a little even weirder than the others [at least just as soon as I woke up].

Quote:
I may be older, but definitely not ready for the rocking chair. Anyway, do you remember what we looked like in your dream? I'll tell you if you are close. If you describe me exactly, then OK, that would be creepy.
Yeah, you're not. That's why I said it, older than me!

Hmm... Hard to say, I think you were both "ordinary men" i.e. like maybe most, in good shape, + 50 years old and the other one, probably you, had brown short hair or something similar in style...? Because you were closer, Scruffy was behind you and that's why he didn't see that car right away...

It would be exciting, and pretty scary too, if the description hit!

Quote:
I had to look it up and found it is a British soap opera started in 1972!

Many British shows do very well in the US, but this isn't one of them. I never heard of it. Maybe it's because we have more than our fair share of soap operas so there isn't any available time slots.
AAnd yeah, and it’s maybe a bit like in music, so the rise of series from other countries is harder, even though in this case “Emme” is also an English-language series.

Alizée 💜
Old 10-28-2021, 11:19 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Yeah, you're not. That's why I said it, older than me!

Hmm... Hard to say, I think you were both "ordinary men" i.e. like maybe most, in good shape, + 50 years old and the other one, probably you, had brown short hair or something similar in style...? Because you were closer, Scruffy was behind you and that's why he didn't see that car right away...

It would be exciting, and pretty scary too, if the description hit!
Well, you got the brown hair right, and it's pretty short. But one thing you forgot is the encroaching gray, so more salt and pepper hair than anything.

Scruffy could not see the car right away because I am 193 cm in height and I'm sure I blocked his vision a little.

Quote:
AAnd yeah, and it’s maybe a bit like in music, so the rise of series from other countries is harder, even though in this case “Emme” is also an English-language series.
Even though there is no language barrier between the US and UK, I do think the British accent can become overwhelming and hard to understand at times. I've watched a lot of British TV over the years so I am accustomed to it, but every now and then I find certain variations of the accent very hard to follow. I can imagine the difficulty is worse with those with very little or no exposure to British TV. Even so, Americans love to hear the British (and Australians) talk.

Now Ricky Gervais is extremely popular in the US. Being the creator of The Office in the UK, there was little chance it would make it in the US as-is, so he produced an Americanized version of it, with American actors and the paper company set in an American city. It became one of the biggest comedy series of all time (nine seasons), and now with Netflix, is their most popular show by far.
Old 10-28-2021, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Even though there is no language barrier between the US and UK, I do think the British accent can become overwhelming and hard to understand at times.
I’m not sure how to take this...I hope it’s a compliment.
Old 10-29-2021, 09:04 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elise View Post
I’m not sure how to take this...I hope it’s a compliment.
It's neither a compliment or an insult, just a neutral statement.

OK, let's say that some average people from the UK fly to NYC and rent a car with the intent on driving across the US to California, making frequent stops along the way. As they make their way across the Appalachian mountains, the Midwest, then deep south to the states along the Gulf of Mexico, then west across Texas and the desert southwest into LA, they will encounter countless regional accents and slang. They will be challenged by some, guaranteed. I'm sure the same holds true for any country of significant size.

The point is that in a conversation or watching a TV program, the one listening prefers to comprehend what is being said effortlessly. Some strong accents and regional slang might cause words to be missed or meanings to be misinterpreted. It takes more effort and attention to what is being said.

I hope this clarifies things.
Old 10-29-2021, 11:55 AM

Oh yeah of course, accents and slang change a lot across the UK and the same is true in many countries. So different accents take a bit of getting used to and that’s normal.
Old 10-31-2021, 08:24 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Red face

Quote:
Well, you got the brown hair right, and it's pretty short. But one thing you forgot is the encroaching gray, so more salt and pepper hair than anything.

Scruffy could not see the car right away because I am 193 cm in height and I'm sure I blocked his vision a little.
Well... Wow... It was pretty close to the truth... What the heck... []

You're pretty tall, almost like a basketball player, I didn't notice it in my dream... .

Alizée 💜

Tags
alizee, asff, concert, dream, dreams