Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-20-2021, 01:36 AM

Noppo555 is on a distinguished road

She seems like a very family oriented person, so maybe she'll start a franchise when her brand becomes more known. I think that's what they (Mr. Gregorie and Mrs. Alizée) are trying to do by giving dance classes around France and by becoming the dance instructors for Mrs. Mylène's new tour; it's something they seem to love (dancing) and can profit from while still having time to attend their baby.

I hughly doubt she'll release a new album (sadly, as her voice and accent is enchanting), but maybe she can sing alongside Mrs. Mylène in a new song. I just hope she keeps making appareances on TV, like in the cooking show and Danse Avec Les Stars.

Last edited by Noppo555; 11-20-2021 at 01:38 AM..
Old 11-20-2021, 06:03 AM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noppo555 View Post
She seems like a very family oriented person
I wonder if they are planning on having another kid.
Old 11-20-2021, 06:00 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
She seems like a very family oriented person, so maybe she'll start a franchise when her brand becomes more known. I think that's what they (Mr. Gregorie and Mrs. Alizée) are trying to do by giving dance classes around France and by becoming the dance instructors for Mrs. Mylène's new tour; it's something they seem to love (dancing) and can profit from while still having time to attend their baby.

I hughly doubt she'll release a new album (sadly, as her voice and accent is enchanting), but maybe she can sing alongside Mrs. Mylène in a new song. I just hope she keeps making appareances on TV, like in the cooking show and Danse Avec Les Stars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
I wonder if they are planning on having another kid.
As I've said in chat recently, I wonder that we've heard so little from her if there might be something going on career wise with her.

I've also wondered too if they want to have a boy in their family?
Old 11-22-2021, 04:24 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Red face

Quote:
are trying to do by giving dance classes around France .

Yes, this is probably (unfortunately) the most likely "career path" at the moment - I just don’t see any chance (by dancing) of being popular with people, at least abroad.

If that happens, it’s a bit like Alizée’s final retirement from the music industry.

But hopefully...

Alizée 💜
Old 11-27-2021, 03:34 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Cool

It would be interesting to know how many offers Alizée is currently receiving for performances, as she has clearly received from time to time, at least from Poland.

Alizée is probably even more popular in Mexico today than in France, but would it seem that the most popular Alizée is in Russia?

Alizée may not be happy to go to Mexico today when the country’s situation is what it is, but Russia could be a good direction.

Of course, it would be best if Alizée received more invitations to perform specifically in France, assuming that Alizée does not currently market its own brand for music events, etc.

Alizée 💜

Tags
5 years, alizee, career, future