Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-22-2022, 10:30 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
But I didn’t directly remember that basically WoW also got you to find Alizée and explore more.

It seems to be a pretty familiar "discovery path" for many.

[I have no contact with the whole game]
I never played WoW. My son was 15 at the time and totally hooked on it. He would talk about it and try to explain it to me, so I decided to research it a little to see what it was about and why it had such a large following. Very glad I did.
Old 02-22-2022, 05:34 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I never played WoW. My son was 15 at the time and totally hooked on it. He would talk about it and try to explain it to me, so I decided to research it a little to see what it was about and why it had such a large following. Very glad I did.
Yeah...

Special coincidences, and no one probably has the exact same story of discovery...

While, on the other hand, there are also quite similar stories regarding the moment of discovery, in the true sense of the word!

That, too, may have already been said here on the forum, but what about your son, is he an Alizée fan too?

Alizée 💜
Old 02-25-2022, 04:54 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by okaberintarou View Post
This performance for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noppo555 View Post
That "muchas gracias" at the end melted my heart; I had never ever heard such a cute voice in my life. Her talking in french is nothing special, but when she talks or sings in Spanish, it just comes out so "cutesy"; maybe because it's my mother tongue and due to her accent being foreign, but I've heard Americans trying to talk in Spanish and it's laughable (no offense) .

That one has to be my favorite moment, the most beautiful "muchas gracias" I've ever heard. Jesus Christ.
Exciting that you both have the same moment and a video that may not even be “so well known”!

But the Spanish-speaking, of course, notices it more easily?

I have to admit I didn't remember the whole end, but now that I'm listening...

That "muchas gracias" is super sexy!

Alizée 💜
Old 03-09-2022, 05:14 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Exclamation

[I think I had to comment on someone else's post, but now I can't even find it... ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I really kick myself because during those early years of hers, I could've easily gone over there several times to see her if I had only known, but who knows, if I had known about her in 2003, I might have said to myself, well just wait until the summer of 2004 to see her. Then I would have really kicked myself so I'm so grateful for just having discovered her.
Yeah, these things are not worth thinking about too much...

Admittedly... Undoubtedly... No doubt I've been getting more annoyed lately about why I didn't find Alizée earlier ...

Because so little happens today...

I will get back to....

Alizée 💜
Old 03-20-2022, 05:54 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Cool

Really... In fact!

When I thought long enough, :I realized that in addition to that JEAM, I no doubt had another clear "number one moment."

In fact, when that Tubes show was so sexy, I probably thought, "Here it was now, there can be no better," and besides, I saw everything else super sexy... Gourmandises and L 'Alize TV shows and so on!

But then that new miracle happened when I discovered En Concert... That’s when I realized the versatility of Alizée and the absolute beauty of her singing voice! [In addition to her overflowing sexiness, she is also so super sexy at the concert!]

For the first time, a female artist caused me that feeling!

Alizée 💜
Old 03-21-2022, 04:01 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
But then that new miracle happened when I discovered En Concert... That’s when I realized the versatility of Alizée and the absolute beauty of her singing voice! [In addition to her overflowing sexiness, she is also so super sexy at the concert!]
En Concert should keep you busy for a while.

It took me a while to get to the next phase but I'm glad I did, which is exploring Les Enfoires for the years that Alizee had participated. Not only are there her appearances in the official shows, but loads of fan videos that people took specifically of her by those in the audience and back stage clips. There is a lot of great talent performing, but when you put Alizee in the mix with them, then you can see just how unique she is.
Old 03-21-2022, 11:52 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Really... In fact!

When I thought long enough, :I realized that in addition to that JEAM, I no doubt had another clear "number one moment."

In fact, when that Tubes show was so sexy, I probably thought, "Here it was now, there can be no better," and besides, I saw everything else super sexy... Gourmandises and L 'Alize TV shows and so on!

For the first time, a female artist caused me that feeling!
That's a lot how it was for me. I discovered her, discovered La Isla Bonita, ML in Amsterdam, J'en ai marre and others and then I stumbled upon En Concert and what a revelation that was

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
En Concert should keep you busy for a while.

It took me a while to get to the next phase but I'm glad I did, which is exploring Les Enfoires for the years that Alizee had participated. Not only are there her appearances in the official shows, but loads of fan videos that people took specifically of her by those in the audience and back stage clips. There is a lot of great talent performing, but when you put Alizee in the mix with them, then you can see just how unique she is.

Les Enfoires was such a great chapter in her life. It certainly wasn't as good as the early years, but those of us who've followed her for years and weren't satisfied with the later years, were yearning for something that showed her capabilities and LE was the closest thing to it.
Old 03-24-2022, 01:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Smile

^^/^In almost many ways, En Concert seems to be the "ultimate solution"!

For example, many others besides us, as Mr Cocou has said the same! But he doesn't seem to be able to say that right now!

I remember reading a comment where a guy never wanted to watch the whole concert, but the author is definitely in the minority!

Well, at least I’ve probably found my way to being a big Alizée fan in the most traditional way: first the relentless JEAM Shock and then the calming down with the En concert. (Undeniably, I’m still not even calmed down in any way, but verbally!)

Alizée 💜
Old 07-02-2022, 05:19 AM
Miam Miam!

eru777 is on a distinguished road

This is one of my favorite moments, one of her fans spontaneously hugs her, it's so sweet!
Hmm, the embed isn't working

Last edited by eru777; 07-02-2022 at 09:38 AM..