Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-15-2010, 11:08 PM

WyomingGrizFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyomingGrizFan View Post
I'll just go ahead and put my copy in a resealable cellophane bag specifically designed for CD jewel cases. something like: http://www.uline.com/BL_5561/Reseala...propylene-Bags

Since I can't afford too many diamonds I also use D-Skin Protectors for my CDs and DVDs. Just snap them on and they play with the skins on anyways; keeps the disk surface from being scratched and damaged, etc.

Something like: http://cgi.ebay.com/CD-DVD-D-SKIN-PR...item3efa8705f7

By the way, I never did find out where exactly the autographs were given. Was it in Paris?..like in where http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...t=5300&page=66 alludes to? Just curious.

Last edited by WyomingGrizFan; 04-16-2010 at 05:27 AM..
Old 04-16-2010, 08:58 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyomingGrizFan View Post
By the way, I never did find out where exactly the autographs were given. Was it in Paris?..like in where http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...t=5300&page=66 alludes to? Just curious.
It was held at the Virgin megastore in Paris. It's located on the Champs d'Elysees, about a third of the way between the Arc de Triomphe and the Place de la Concorde.

Old 04-16-2010, 09:47 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

Received my signed cd yesterday, thanks Scruffy !! Also a big thanks to the person who suggested this in the first place.

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Old 04-16-2010, 11:19 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Man very cool google earth screenshot Scruff! Thanks for that!

And man if I just watched the 100th Tour De France I could have seen her in her golden days Well I probably wouldn't have liked her then for some stupid reason...So I'm glad I found I found her at the right time...
Old 04-17-2010, 03:37 AM

WyomingGrizFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
It was held at the Virgin megastore in Paris. It's located on the Champs d'Elysees, about a third of the way between the Arc de Triomphe and the Place de la Concorde.

Fantastic!!!
Old 04-17-2010, 12:27 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Mine arrived in yesterday's mail and I picked it up this morning. A big merci to all who made it possible.

Alizée has a really cool signature. I need to work on mine.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716

Last edited by Deepwaters; 04-17-2010 at 05:42 PM.. Reason: typo
Old 04-17-2010, 03:08 PM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Smile Lilyworld?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
If someone is bored and ambitious, here is a related Alizée-worship project.

Google makes available a free CAD tool called Sketchup which lets you add geo-referenced 3D structures to Google Earth. You could design and place the store and even stick a teeny Lily in it. It's been so long since I touched it, I forget if you can add 3D hotspots. But if you can, you might click on Lily and trigger a YouTube video of her during the AAm visit.

This process could be continued with other shrines, like the derelict factory in Belgium where ACC was shot, and so on.

Finally, one could tie all of them together by creating and publishing a trajectory which bounces between the shrines, pausing long enough for you to get off at each and look around before continuing.

Yes, with some elbow grease, you might create an entire virtual Lily theme park. I wonder if they hand out Tinkerbell wings there for the visitors to wear in place of mouse ears?
Old 04-17-2010, 03:17 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by docdtv View Post

Google makes available a free CAD tool called Sketchup which lets you add geo-referenced 3D structures to Google Earth. You could design and place the store and even stick a teeny Lily in it. It's been so long since I touched it, I forget if you can add 3D hotspots. But if you can, you might click on Lily and trigger a YouTube video of her during the AAm visit.

This process could be continued with other shrines, like the derelict factory in Belgium where ACC was shot, and so on.

Finally, one could tie all of them together by creating and publishing a trajectory which bounces between the shrines, pausing long enough for you to get off at each and look around before continuing.

Yes, with some elbow grease, you might create an entire virtual Lily theme park. I wonder if they hand out Tinkerbell wings there for the visitors to wear in place of mouse ears?
Very good idea doc, I would love to do that in vacations.
Old 04-17-2010, 07:05 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Doc I am experienced with CAD programs(even though I'm young). But I can sketch em up in my spare time...
Old 04-17-2010, 07:46 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by docdtv View Post

well isn't this music to a want-to-be engineer! Thanks for the info!