Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 05-13-2021, 06:50 AM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post

OK, I should have made this update a while ago. The problem is that the more the amount of photos increases, the more it's difficult to find time and ''motivation'' to do it. Anyway, I guess "better late than never".
Since hopefully we're approaching to a new wave of posts and stories from Warsaw, I was thinking this was the decisive moment to update the thread, so that, if there is anything new, photos can be posted by anyone without mixing up new and old stuff.

A brief disclaimer: since I saved some of the photos a while ago, there are a few ones that have already been posted on the forum by other members. In order to make things faster, I'll keep them anyway. Also, on the other hand I have certainly missed some other photos, so, if anything, let me know or just post the photos.
More than 50 photos.

Aragorn, I am so sorry I never did comment on this great post. Thank you for this, and for all the work you do on your posts. You are such a wonderful asset to this forum! I hope you know how much you are appreciated!

Last edited by Bamagirl; 05-13-2021 at 06:54 AM..
Old 05-13-2021, 07:11 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Guess who got a new dog?

Jon Snow looks a little depressed because he didn't have much say in the matter.

And by the way, Alizee looks as beautiful as ever.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
More than 50 photos.
Wow! You managed to put almost half of 2021 in a single post.

Thanks for your contribution!

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 05-13-2021 at 07:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-15-2021, 05:02 PM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Thanks for doing this aragorn! I'm very familiar with how much work this took.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Wow! You managed to put almost half of 2021 in a single post.

Thanks for your contribution!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
Aragorn, I am so sorry I never did comment on this great post. Thank you for this, and for all the work you do on your posts. You are such a wonderful asset to this forum! I hope you know how much you are appreciated!
No worries! :] I'm not the best person to do these kinds of things, but I've always found this "format" interesting, so it's nice to keep it going when I have time... And when it actually comes to my mind
Also, Bamagirl, thank you for you kind words. I'm happy to be here.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Guess who got a new dog?

Jon Snow looks a little depressed because he didn't have much say in the matter.

And by the way, Alizee looks as beautiful as ever.
That house is getting quite crowded: 4 people, 3 dogs and at least 3 turtles! And Jon Snow is getting closer to looking like a cloud with paws.
Also, it's true : Alizée is gorgeous! I wonder if she's actually getting more beautiful or she's just more relaxed than usual.

Last edited by Aragorn97; 05-15-2021 at 05:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-19-2021, 02:15 PM

Alex Rien is on a distinguished road

Edit:

Last edited by Alex Rien; 05-19-2021 at 02:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-20-2021, 04:59 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road

^Great video!

Alizée 💜
Old 05-21-2021, 06:37 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Rien View Post

Edit:

I was just about to post this when I saw your post, Alex! Here is a quick translation:

I will soon start ballasting a Nivea anti-stain routine

And you will have the chance to embark with me in this unique experience

5 of you will be able to win and therefore receive the products they own for 4 weeks of testing together
It could not be easier
You will need to make a small selfie video
(not retouched and without filtering comprehensible and fluid speech
you have to show your dark spots,
say since when you have had them,
and why you want to test
the luminous nivea routine
this video will be sent as a private message
a @ NIVEA_fr
Tagging me
You have until Monday May 24 at 12:00 p.m.
The rules are to be found
On the post @nivea_fr
Meet me every week
To follow my test
It will also be the occasion
To share your stories with me
If you are testing the product
Or that you have already tested it!"

Old 05-21-2021, 07:08 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Rien View Post

Edit:

Quote:
I was just about to post this when I saw your post, Alex! Here is a quick translation:

I will soon start ballasting a Nivea anti-stain routine

And you will have the chance to embark with me in this unique experience

5 of you will be able to win and therefore receive the products they own for 4 weeks of testing together
It could not be easier
You will need to make a small selfie video
(not retouched and without filtering comprehensible and fluid speech
you have to show your dark spots,
say since when you have had them,
and why you want to test
the luminous nivea routine
this video will be sent as a private message
a @ NIVEA_fr
Tagging me
You have until Monday May 24 at 12:00 p.m.
The rules are to be found
On the post @nivea_fr
Meet me every week
To follow my test
It will also be the occasion
To share your stories with me
If you are testing the product
Or that you have already tested it!"

So Nivea isn't connected with vegan line of products she's been promoting or it it?
Old 05-22-2021, 09:18 AM

Alex Rien is on a distinguished road

Old 05-22-2021, 03:01 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
So Nivea isn't connected with vegan line of products she's been promoting or it it?
I don’t think so. It seems the vegan products are from a company called “KVD Vegan Beauty.

https://www.kvdveganbeauty.com/

https://gettotext.com/good-plan-kvd-...ee-a-free-kit/

kvd.JPG

"On the occasion of the launch of the Lolita Pour La Vie campaign, made in collaboration with Alizée, KVD Vegan Beauty is offering you an offer that you will be difficult to refuse!

If like us, you've been bottle-fed to the sound of Alizée's hits, you'll know that a Lolita is as much an attitude as it is an unstoppable style. A look to be groomed anytime, anywhere, with the right accessories. For a make-up that is always on top, take advantage of the beauty deal of the moment signed by KVD Vegan Beauty. At the moment, and while stocks last, the brand is offering you a beauty case for € 40 of KVD Vegan Beauty products purchased at Sephora and on Sephora.fr. An offer made on the occasion of the launch of its Lolita pour la Vie campaign, produced in collaboration with singer Alizée. Inside this pretty pink velvet case, a travel-size Tattoo Liner in Trooper Black, as well as a Go Big Or Go Home mini mascara.

Would you like to take advantage of this offer? Why not melt for the pretty Lolita Por Vida Palette, whose price alone allows you to benefit from the kit? Composed of eighteen eyeshadows – whose fair balance of undertones allows them to be flattering on all skin tones – it offers four different finishes (matte, iridescent, metallic and glitter). Enough to achieve looks as elegant as they are daring, as romantic as rock.

Another possibility, fall for the lip liner Everlasting Lip Liner which, thanks to its creamy face waterproof, redraws the mouth in a natural way and optimizes the maintenance of the lipstick.
Speaking of lipsticks, there is no shortage of star references at KVD Vegan Beauty, which has made a name for itself through this. To shop for example: the Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, the very first liquid model on the market, available in Lolita and Lolita II shades, but also the XO Lip Vinyl colored Lolita and the Studded kiss Lolita, Lolita II and OG Lolita. Small jewels to sublimate her lips, whether you wear simple or sustained eye makeup.
A Lolita look in 15 minutes flat

A look designed and produced on Alizée by pro makeup artist Fanny Maurer, international ambassador and makeup artist for KVD Vegan Beauty, and known for her deep commitment to the vegan cause.

Step 1 – Treat the complexion
Start by applying a moisturizing primer such as Lock It Hydrating Primer, so as to obtain a flawless complexion that stays that way throughout the day. Thanks to a complexion corrector like Lock It Concealer, camouflage small skin blemishes and dark circles. To do this, tap a little material on the area to be corrected. Then, under the gaze, distribute the equivalent of a grain of rice of material under the eyelid, then blend it with your finger or a fine brush.
Finally, for the most even complexion possible, apply a foundation that sticks perfectly to your skin tone. The advantage of Lock It Liquid Foundation ? Its formula waterproof provides buildable, matte coverage for hours. Place a single drop on the back of your hand for natural coverage, two if you want to cover redness or blemishes. Use a brush to apply foundation to the center of your face, then blend it outward. Imperceptible result guaranteed!
Then set your makeup with a loose powder such as Lock It Setting Powder to smooth imperfections for a velvety matte finish that lasts all day, especially if you are prone to excess sebum. Last touch for an ultra-fresh Lolita complexion: remember the beauty tip of Alizée, a fan of pink blush. Apply the blush in circular motions in the hollow of the cheek for a sculpted result, or on the cheekbones for an ultra-romantic effect.

Step 2 – Highlight the look
To you Lolita Por Vida Palette to achieve this ! Pick up the "Juanita" shadow with a brush, and apply it, blending it over the entire eyelid. Then apply the "Preciosa" shadow to the inner corner of the eye. Then, dress the heart of the mobile eyelid in the ultra-glittery “Reina” shade by applying the material to the finger. This point of light is the unstoppable trick to enlarge the gaze and captivate the audience. Highlight your eyes with the "Carino" shade by applying it along the lower lashes and with the pencil waterproof Cake Pencil to slide, again on the level of the eyelashes.

To define and intensify your gaze, use the shock liner and mascara duo with the references Tattoo liner and Go Big or Go Home Mascara. The right gesture for endless eyelashes? Grab them at the root with the brush and stretch the formula to the tips. Renew the application several times. Finally, redraw your eyebrows using a pencil suited to their natural shade, such as Signature Brow. Heal the contours, then fill in the inside of each eyebrow. Optionally use a wax such as Super Pomade to fix everything.

Step 3 – Enhance the lips
Redraw the outline of your mouth using a tone-on-tone pencil likeEverlasting Lip Liner in the iconic shade Lolita, a pencil with a creamy formula waterproof and ultra long-lasting. Finish your look with theEverlasting Liquid Lipstick in the same shade. Start by applying a layer. Then, let dry without pressing your lips together. Once the lipstick is dry, apply a second coat for a perfect matte finish. Your mouth is ready!

You have until October 18 to order and receive the KVD Vegan Beauty kit for free. To do this, you just need to spend a minimum of 40 € on branded products at Sephora and on Sephora.fr.
And don't forget, inside you'll find a travel-size Tattoo Liner in Trooper Black, as well as a Go Big Or Go Home mini mascara. And as the quantities are very limited, do not delay : there will not be for all the lolitas !

So, ready to become a Lolita Por Vida?"

Last edited by Bamagirl; 05-22-2021 at 03:06 PM..
Old 05-23-2021, 02:32 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I don’t think so. It seems the vegan products are from a company called “KVD Vegan Beauty.

https://www.kvdveganbeauty.com/

https://gettotext.com/good-plan-kvd-...ee-a-free-kit/
That's interesting. It goes to show how beautiful these companies thinks she still is.

I was wondering though. when she signs an endorsement with one make up company, I would think the contract would say you can't do an endorsement for another make up company for a certain time period, but what she is promoting here isn't really make up, it's a blocker, so maybe that makes it okay?