Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 10-03-2013, 12:30 PM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

The CC thingy never works on IPhones even in the youtube app that have a CC option :/
Old 10-03-2013, 02:56 PM
Century old child!

wildfire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by george007 View Post
Thanks a lot for the subs lapinschous. They helped a great deal.
Thanks again Lap, you added to the depth of our appreciation of Alizee.

One question. When i view the vid on mobile, it says the poster of the video hasn't enabled mobile viewing. When viewed here directly it converts to QT so no subs. Any tips?
Old 10-03-2013, 03:41 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

It's becoming her trademark !
Old 10-03-2013, 03:42 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire View Post
Thanks again Lap, you added to the depth of our appreciation of Alizee.

One question. When i view the vid on mobile, it says the poster of the video hasn't enabled mobile viewing. When viewed here directly it converts to QT so no subs. Any tips?

All videos that infringe youtube's copyright rules are automatically made unavailable on mobile devices , in this case because of the bloody copyrighted music background that TF1 used. Sorry about that... :/

(please don't call me lap )

edit:

"We're not tired at all!"

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..

Last edited by lapinschous; 10-03-2013 at 04:23 PM..
Old 10-03-2013, 05:42 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Annili at DALS

Old 10-03-2013, 06:25 PM

Panther is on a distinguished road

What's that guy on about, saying she needs those tears to inspire her next performance - as if the last one was sub-standard or something? The guy is talking crap. I don't like this sort of cheap promo for the show and I'm actually a bit surprised that Alizee has agreed to do it. Are we supposed to think that we're getting secret film or something? Oh please. There was no need for this. She's already the talk of the show. People are gagging to see her next performance.

Not happy about this I'm afraid. It's taken the shine off what happened on Saturday for me.
Old 10-03-2013, 06:36 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire View Post
I didn't understand one word, but cried anyway.

On another note, didn't le dude put his lips too close to her's at such a vulnerable moment? She even pushed away a bit. Just saying... He wants a tap on the lips when our Lady's down, all he'z gotta do iz ask, and i'dz oblige.... witt my fist!

Ok, no more Boardwalk Empire for me...
I think it did look that way. I think in a sense they are using her, both TF1 and Gregoire. They both (not Alizée) know what a sensation it would create, especially considering what supposedly is his preference in romantic partners is, if the two of them kissed. This is the entertainment industry where ratings mean so much and a story like that would be a big boost to ratings I think, but Alizée could care less, not about ratings, but using her story to boost them and she is just being her honest self. opening up and just saying what's in her heart.
Old 10-03-2013, 07:31 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Well ,strictly speaking TF1 is using all 6 millions people of their DALS audience to feed them ads in the three 10 fcking minutes long cuts between the four parts of the show !

We should call it the Lilibowl ^^

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 10-03-2013, 09:05 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
What's that guy on about, saying she needs those tears to inspire her next performance - as if the last one was sub-standard or something? The guy is talking crap. I don't like this sort of cheap promo for the show and I'm actually a bit surprised that Alizee has agreed to do it. Are we supposed to think that we're getting secret film or something? Oh please. There was no need for this. She's already the talk of the show. People are gagging to see her next performance.....

Sounds like the "assignment" for this week is to dance to the emotions surrounding a major event in each dancer's life. Alizée chose this particular event. She could have picked something else, anything else, but she chose this event. It's not a bad choice - after all, she just made an entire album about the same event, so it ties in perfectly with "5."

It makes perfect sense that they would have a brief video clip explaining the event that she is about to express on the dance floor. They will likely play it just before she dances.

With regards to exploitation, she is not stupid. She turned them down for two years. During that time, she likely talked in detail about the experiences, Shy'm, MP, Lorie & A.Bent had. I'm sure she knew exactly what she was walking into.

I, for one, am really glad she is there.
Old 10-03-2013, 10:06 PM

Panther is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post

I, for one, am really glad she is there.
Don't get me wrong, so am I. I've waited years for the chance to see her dance this much but I just find these supposed 'behind the scenes' promo clips really tacky and I'm willing to bet that Alizee does too. She said at the start that she was going to have to do things that she didn't want to and I wouldn't be surprised if this was one of them. Last week's one was bad enough, where she had to pretend she couldn't execute a simple move, but this one takes it to another dimension with the emotional angle.

Sorry, it's just me, it just grates.