Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-08-2010, 07:12 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

I certainly hope so! It would suck if I couldn't participate, seeing as it was my idea to celebrate anyways! I really had hoped for more than a podcast, but it seems too few people could make it to a meet and greet, as I had hoped. Oh well, talking with hou guys was fun, maybe it will be then to!
Old 04-08-2010, 07:24 PM

Orion is on a distinguished road

May 21st is when the song got released on the radio, BUT the 4th July, 2000 is the actual release date. . . . so you guys have MORE excuses to use fireworks that night!

btw, the video got released on July 26 . . . . . ah the memories. A bit late, but if I had more time ( or have) I would LOVE to release a ML medley vid, like I did with ACC. I guess it will have to be for lucky 11.

if you guys need any more dates, you can use Alizée-forum's chronology page for reference.

http://www.alizee-forum.com/content.php?267-chrono

NO FUTURE____________________________Earth Song___________________________NO END
Old 04-08-2010, 07:39 PM

Orion, I am aware of the May date, but cose the july date because it gave more time to establish something. Also, I can't go to AlizéeForum, remember?
Old 04-08-2010, 08:53 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion View Post
if you guys need any more dates, you can use Alizée-forum's chronology page for reference.

http://www.alizee-forum.com/content.php?267-chrono
Another sad attempt to recruit and say your site is better. Please DON't try again
Old 04-08-2010, 09:16 PM

Not really, he was just sharing info that is sadly lacking here. Perhaps we should post this info? Also, there is nothing wrong with AF, many members here are members there as well. He was just providing info that is absent here. Af is an ok place, but I would understand if he came here and spammed ads for his site. Then you wouldn't have to worry about it, I feel confident Ben would handle it.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:20 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Not really, he was just sharing info that is sadly lacking here. Perhaps we should post this info? Also, there is nothing wrong with AF, many members here are members there as well. He was just providing info that is absent here. Af is an ok place, but I would understand if he came here and spammed ads for his site. Then you wouldn't have to worry about it, I feel confident Ben would handle it.
But why bog down the monitors since they already have so many problems to deal with...We can take care of him ourselves...
Old 04-09-2010, 12:30 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Two problems with that idea, doc: 1- I want whatever event or whatever to represent ALL eras of Alizée! 2- I don't think she would find this very funny, she would probably think we are stupid and not find this very funny. And after we just convinced her that we are normal with the letter? No, thank you! But very creative!
Convinced her that we are normal with the letter?! ROFL Did you read that letter? And Doc just about wraps that up in a nice bow in making his case that Alizée is a lesbian *holds hands out in front of self whilest saying, "not that there's anything wrong with that"*

Seriously, we are not normal, but so what? Some kind of party or event would be nice and I agree that it is a celebration of ten years of Alizée magic.
By the way, July 4th is the single release date and thus makes a good date to celebrate (not to mention that it's really easy for Americans to remember), but yeah, as Alizée has said even recently, ML was played on the radios before that as is normal.

And finally, AF is 3 years older than AAm, has always been better organized, and for many who have been around a long time, is as much home as AAm. It might be nice if people cared enough to even compete at all, but even nicer if we cooperate. And a little history lesson for newbies: Ben used to work mostly at AF before he bought this site off of Brad (or however that transaction happened). Watch the videos for the Psychédélices release signing and you will see him talk about it. Furthermore, there have been times when both of these sites nearly closed. It's about being an Alizée fan and trying to have some fun.

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 04-09-2010 at 12:33 AM..
Old 04-09-2010, 01:30 AM

I am starting to get bored here. I mean, with this thread. I wanted a way for us to celebrate ten years with Alizée, whether or not we were actuall here for all ten. That is what video recording is for. But somehow, after many things I have read today from older threads, I am becoming more and more dissapointed with the members on this site. I do not want to leave, because I want to be here to celebrate if she comes to America. But I don't know how long I can deal with some people here. I know this isn't relevant to this thread, but I don't care, I must say this. I kept saying I hoped to stay here forever, and I would like to. But I can't stand some things I have read. If only I hadn't discovered her so late. That is the worst thing. I feel I don't matter, because I have missed so much. But that drives me to not miss any more. But the lack of true Alizée fans (there are maybe 15 active members here who are true Alizée fans), it makes me feel that we are fighting a completely pointless battle.
Old 04-09-2010, 02:06 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I am starting to get bored here. I mean, with this thread. I wanted a way for us to celebrate ten years with Alizée
Oh we will.

I was up for about 25 hours when we recorded the Tumblr podcast (any word on how that's coming btw, Roman?)

I'm feeling a 47 hour marathon... if we can get passed the logistical problems
Old 04-09-2010, 02:16 AM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion View Post
thanks for the link! now i know all the important dates