Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-25-2007, 02:11 PM

Matrix is on a distinguished road

Agreed, I have often wondered too what her family thinks about her success and what they go through because of it. There was one interview of her dad who said that Alizee takes after her mother- very strong willed.

Also Alizee has said that her relatives are wide eyed and anxious to hear about her experiences in the entertainment world.

Her brother no doubt has had his friends asking him if he could get autographs for them or asking him to steal some of Alizees panties, lol

I'm curious as to what her brother, mother and father are up to these days and if Alizee gives them alot of money, sharing the wealth.

Alizee took the family to the Maldives after winning that coloring contest but now as an adult I wonder if she takes care of them financially.
Old 03-25-2007, 02:11 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Of course I wonder about her family. It's important to know that Anny-Lee is in good care and especially Lili is in good care. Sometimes you wonder what they are talking about in dinner table. Maybe they are talking about tomorrow's recordings or maybe something else... maybe what to get from grocery and who's taking care of Anny-Lee tomorrow since both needs to go to the city.
Old 03-25-2007, 02:12 PM
Mon Truck Driver

JCC is on a distinguished road

I really dont think its any of our business to wonder about Alizee's family. I'd wanna get to know Alizee HERSELF, first. Then the family...and i hardly believe any of us REALLY know who the real Alizee is regardless of how much we listen to her music, read articles about her, watching interviews, etc.

I'm a fan of Alizee and her music, but thats where my admiration stops...family life is personal, unless she wants us to know her family. She says that Mylene has been like a "mother to her", but when did we ever see them together in public.
Old 03-25-2007, 03:03 PM
---

theit77 is on a distinguished road

In Jessica's description of The Olympia concert, she says that Alizée's dad was there watching her. He seems very supportive. I wonder what her brother is doing. Does anyone know how old he is?, he seemed about 4 or so years younger than Alizée when they showed him in one intervew.

Last edited by theit77; 03-25-2007 at 03:09 PM..
Old 03-25-2007, 03:52 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
I'm a fan of Alizee and her music, but thats where my admiration stops...family life is personal, unless she wants us to know her family.

I am exactly the same way JCC. I love her music and how she presented herself both on stage and off. But I have never been so infatuated with her or any 'star' that I wanted to know 'everything' about them.
Old 03-25-2007, 04:09 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

I occasionally and very mildly speculate about her family but quite honestly it's none of my business.

One of the most disturbing things about celebrity-dom (for me) is that too many people seem to forget that this person is a person, that like all people she exists ultimately for herself, not for her fans. I would absolutely hate living in an aquarium. Everyone has a right to a private life, but celebrities too often don't have that right respected.
Old 03-25-2007, 06:02 PM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

i've wondered about her family for like 2 seconds, then i found i was more interested in her and her music =D
Old 03-25-2007, 07:10 PM
Breathe in. Breathe out.

SupaKrupa is on a distinguished road

I've only thought of it from a brother's perspective. It must've been reeaaal tough on him hahaha.

Tu es l'envie du monde
Old 03-25-2007, 09:14 PM
¿What color is my soul?

DesertFox is on a distinguished road

Family is where fan "doom" stops...for me at least. I wish the BEST for all of them, but privacy is important. What Alizee can share with us will be shared, dont worry about the rest, cest la vie...love her singing, her stage performance and be fullfilled by them.

Mexico won 2 - 1 against Paraguay!!! Weee better luck next time. Soccer by the way.
P.S.- Thanks for making a difference
Old 03-25-2007, 10:18 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
I occasionally and very mildly speculate about her family but quite honestly it's none of my business.

One of the most disturbing things about celebrity-dom (for me) is that too many people seem to forget that this person is a person, that like all people she exists ultimately for herself, not for her fans. I would absolutely hate living in an aquarium. Everyone has a right to a private life, but celebrities too often don't have that right respected.
Maybe thats the real meaning of J'en ai marre