Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-13-2007, 11:13 AM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

I think that it's just not Jérémy's style of song. However, I don't especially like his voice in general, so let's hope for an album that's Alizée exclusive.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:32 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdn View Post
Well, I think you have more senses than normal people does.
I pulled this quote from Wikipedia:

Quote:
timber (from Fr. timbre), is the quality of a musical note or sound that distinguishes different types of sound production, such as voices or musical instruments. The physical characteristics of sound that mediate the perception of timbre include spectrum and envelope. Timbre is also known in psychoacoustics as sound quality or sound color.
Although timbre is mainly associated with distinguishing sounds between instruments, it can also be used to distinguish sounds within the same instrument or voice, executed under different circumstances, to include variations in attack, sustainment, decay, and release.

Take a singer on two different days. On one day they just sing the notes without feeling or emotion...just go through the motions. On the other day they sing the notes with excitement and joy...a smile on the face... having fun. You WILL HEAR the difference.

So, when I say you can "hear" Alizée's smile, I mean you can hear that little change in timbre that comes with really enjoying singing the song.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:38 PM

kdn is on a distinguished road

Sometime you think you can hear it but it's so hard to be heard that most of the times you are just imagining it.

You do need better (or extra) senses to hear a smile.
Old 06-17-2007, 02:17 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but I just ran into it at TinkAlizée.......

The album would leave well to Mercury (label universal) but for the moment, that is not validated, the too greedy miss on the level of the contract would not have signed yet. Listenings of the album were made, for some the album is a bomb and is very well written. Will know however that the album will include a song on her daughter and one on Romeo and Juliette.

# alizée is back #

the new single come in june, in the major universal ( label mercury)

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Old 06-17-2007, 02:58 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

From Tinkalizee news page, original French:

L'album sortirait bien chez mercury (label de universal) mais pour le moment, cela n'est pas validé, la miss trop gourmande au niveau du contrat n'aurait pas encore signée.

Des écoutes de l'album ont été faites, pour certains l'album est de la bombe et est très bien écrit. Sachez toutefois que l'album comprendra une chanson sur sa fille et une sur roméo et juliette.

The translation on the English page looks like it was composed by Babelfish. Let's see if I can improve on it:

"The album was planned to be released by Mercury (a label of Universal), but for the moment that is not certain, as our overly-greedy beauty queen has not been willing to sign yet.

Hearings of the album have been held, for certain the album is "of the bomb" (?) and is very well written. We know however that the album includes one song about her daughter and one about Romeo and Juliet."

I'm guessing "of the bomb" means basically "real good"? Not sure.

Not sure whether to believe that business about not having signed the contract. She told the fans who met her in Paris that she had signed a contract, after looking for a label for a long time that would give her what she wanted. Which means I'm not sure whether to believe that it's Mercury, either.

And when would they have been able to listen to the album? I am very skeptical, although of course it wouldn't surprise me if one of the songs were about her daughter.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 06-17-2007, 03:04 PM
un jour une fois

I think it makes sense that somebody would have heard the album right now. If it's gonna be out 8/8, then they're going to have to wrap things up soon.

Must... have!
Old 06-17-2007, 03:13 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Maybe this news is actually a several months old and just leaked out now. The "hearings of the album" may have been a private hearing for the music industry people who decide whether to take on the project for release.
Old 06-17-2007, 03:28 PM
un jour une fois

True. Does this have any sort of date or source?
Old 06-17-2007, 03:39 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Sounds like he put together all the rumors from last two years and say it as new news.
Old 06-17-2007, 03:43 PM
alizee >>> crack

Deus_Ex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
Sounds like he put together all the rumors from last two years and say it as new news.
lol, your posts make me think that you're alizee, for some reason.