Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2007, 02:18 AM
Mon Truck Driver

JCC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus_Ex View Post
her fans have a right to be angry because she hasn't informed them about anything.

she could at least post a message on her official website that a third album will be released or that she's working on a third album. and i don't believe that message posted by nidalizee. anyone can post anything on the internet and so if it's not a credible source, then you cannot know definitively that the information is correct.
WOW, where have you been. That has LOOONNNGG been verified as a credible letter and that Alizee did IN FACT write that. Did the rock you crawled out from under hit you on the head again?
Old 06-18-2007, 02:41 AM

paleddy62 is on a distinguished road
Default Huh

I guess I can answer this question too.....NO!!!
Old 06-18-2007, 03:29 AM

Hylas1896 is on a distinguished road
Default Alizee apology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus_Ex View Post
should alizee include an apology song on her new album for making her fans wait so long?

that'd probably make an awesome song (just because i'd be able to relate).
No way. She has no reason to! That being said, a song about 'being away' and 'coming back' would be cool, especially if it wasn't apologetic in any way, just honest. But who knows, maybe that would be too personal.

Hylas
Old 06-18-2007, 03:46 AM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Not only no, but hell no.

She has nothing to apologize for, and any so-called "fan" that thinks they're owed an apology, or that they have a right to anything, shouldn't be calling themselves a fan.

She's a human being, not a machine. She has a life, which happens to belong to her, thank you very much, not to you, me, or any of us.
Old 06-18-2007, 07:30 AM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

Of all the Alizée fans in the world Alizée herself least of all owes an apology to anyone. She has achieved goals that millions of teen girls in all of recorded history have dreamt of and failed to achieve - she has more than the right to take a vacation from her life, have a family, and savor the fruits of her work. That kind of thing demands respect. Do you know anybody who at 16 years of age became totally financially independent, successfully found their soulmate, became internationally renown, commands worldwide respect, has millions of men dying to be her date, and has millions of people dying to see her in the spotlight again?

In short Alizée herself least of all owes an apology to anyone. Finished.
Closed Thread