Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-11-2006, 10:07 AM

aFrenchie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bt_bird_90
Amélie m'a dit performed Live(words cannot describe how amazing this performance is, btw, my favorite) - the part where she sings "J'suis pas belle" which as far as I know translates into something like "I'm not pretty"... the crowd starts yelling at her, and she can't help but giving out a little laugh in her next line.
At that very moment, she can read a "Tu es belle" message that someone in the crowd is waving like if they were replying "Yes you are!"
Old 08-11-2006, 11:04 AM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

in the english version, she sings "no im not im ugly". i think we would all beg to differ and scream "no ur not!"
Old 08-11-2006, 11:29 AM

7d7 is on a distinguished road

all i got to say is that this thread should be banned by the geneva convention as torture.

in fact they should ban this whole sight.

i must ad tho in the song "Im Fed up" english version when she sais im (Foamely ecstatic) and also in that song when she sais (i lazy round) the second time she kind of kinks her head.

i dont know what it is. one thing im shure of is that alot of french girls must really hate her.

Last edited by 7d7; 08-11-2006 at 11:39 AM..
Old 08-11-2006, 11:45 AM
no use for a title

not just french girls, but all girls all around the world. i was talking to a girl in malaysia, and she doesnt like her because "shes too pretty".
Old 08-11-2006, 02:16 PM
Cracka!

Shep is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aFrenchie
Hey, that's a very interesting thread for me! Keep examples coming. I'm curious to know everything that makes you giggle because I surely pronounce English exactly like she does.
She actually pronounces it very well in her music, haven't heard her speak it in everyday speech though. The way she pronounces words with "st" such as "strong" or "stone" it seems she puts more of her tongue in it than most people.

She speaks, or sings, english very well but she still has hints of her frenchness left in it that makes us wince with delight.
"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late." - Jack Handey
Old 08-11-2006, 03:33 PM

aFrenchie is on a distinguished road

Ok thanks. I thought it was because a too heavy accent.
Tell me if it happen though, except for "stubborn" that I already know of (well for me she doesn't even say that).
Old 08-11-2006, 04:50 PM

Bob is on a distinguished road

for me its in jen ai marrie when she sings Y'a comme un hic and her voice kinda sqeaks at the end of that sentince =)
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 08-11-2006, 04:54 PM

Bob is on a distinguished road

Quote:
all i got to say is that this thread should be banned by the geneva convention as torture.

in fact they should ban this whole sight.
your saying they should ban alizee? or an i getting this wrong
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 08-11-2006, 05:01 PM
no use for a title

i think hes saying that they should ban the site becuz it drives all of us guys alizee crazy
Old 08-11-2006, 05:06 PM
Faithful Fan

bt_bird_90 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob
your saying they should ban alizee? or an i getting this wrong
I think he's being sarcastic, Alizée is teasing us so bad it's like torture, The Geneva Convention wrote the rules about torture in warfare. No worries 7d7, I got it.

...and if Bob is being sarcastic, that one flew right over my head and I feel like an ass.