Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 12-17-2022, 06:03 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Barbie Alizee Doll with Tattoos ( or almost )

The Story; you see, my mother passed away recently and left me her doll Collection. So you see I have an unlimited number of Dolls now of all Types !
In fact I have about 25 boxes in the basement of Dolls; and others in a few china cabinets, so I don't know exactly how many I have now. I try to get rid of them; but so far no auctioneers of dolls are interested; maybe because nobody has any money now ? Any way I was going through her papers and found a Barbie Catalog; so I blipped thru it to make sure no papers were in it. when I stumbled upon this doll; which had Tattoos ! I thought it was unique because I had never seen a Barbie doll with Tattoos ? Anyway I thought I would put it on here ; because it reminded me of Alizee ! It is a 'Gold Label Collection' Doll number C9-T7939 called tokidoki Barbie Doll . And the doll has Tattoos on her arms and back. The Doll comes with some little 'Cactus' Dog. I looked on Mattel website; but they have no Tattoo dolls now. So then I looked on e bay where, since it is out of print people sell them, but they are expensive. The Doll comes with Blond or Pink Hair !So I copy a few of the links for it; but the links may not last long as they are the for sale links !

My links do not work for some reason; but you can search on e bay for the tokidoki dolls and you will see some of them.

anyway I post it on here because the doll has Tattoos like Alizee ! These are on the seconday market so they are kind of expensive !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 12-18-2022 at 03:31 PM.. Reason: to delee out bad links
Old 12-18-2022, 02:34 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
The Story; you see, my mother passed away recently and left me her doll Collection. So you see I have an unlimited number of Dolls now of all Types !
In fact I have about 25 boxes in the basement of Dolls; and others in a few china cabinets, so I don't know exactly how many I have now. I try to get rid of them; but so far no auctioneers of dolls are interested; maybe because nobody has any money now ? Any way I was going through her papers and found a Barbie Catalog; so I blipped thru it to make sure no papers were in it. when I stumbled upon this doll; which had Tattoos ! I thought it was unique because I had never seen a Barbie doll with Tattoos ? Anyway I thought I would put it on here ; because it reminded me of Alizee ! It is a 'Gold Label Collection' Doll number C9-T7939 called tokidoki Barbie Doll . And the doll has Tattoos on her arms and back. The Doll comes with some little 'Cactus' Dog. I looked on Mattel website; but they have no Tattoo dolls now. So then I looked on e bay where, since it is out of print people sell them, but they are expensive. The Doll comes with Blond or Pink Hair !So I copy a few of the links for it; but the links may not last long as they are the for sale links !
http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/XhsAAO...qHq/s-1300.jpg

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/md4AAO...q9/s-11600.jpg

My links do not work for some reason; but you can search on e bay for the tokidoki dolls and you will see some of them.

anyway I post it on here because the doll has Tattoos like Alizee ! These are on the seconday market so they are kind of expensive !
It could be my computer but those images did not show.
Old 12-18-2022, 03:10 PM

Yes; I'm Sorry Scruffy ! I could not get the images to work ! I'll try to find another image from someplace other than e bay !

Edit:

A new Picture possobly ; but I don't know how long it will lasthttp://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/242...g?v=1540327488

Sorry; That one didn't work either. try this
http://www.tokidoki.it/blogs/collabs...idoki-x-barbie

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 12-18-2022 at 03:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 12-18-2022, 03:25 PM

That worked!
Old 12-18-2022, 03:36 PM

The second one is better; because it shows she has Tattoos on her arms and shoulders. another picture I saw was she had Tattoos on her back. If you open the link in a new tab ! If I could communicate with Alizee; I might suggest she license some of her Tattoos with Mattel to make a Barbie in some of her outfits. That way she might make some doughla on it !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 12-18-2022 at 03:39 PM.. Reason: New Info
Old 03-09-2024, 10:33 PM

Default Alizee as a Barbie Doll

I think Alizee would make a Great Barbie Doll!

If you think of her outfits in Moi Lolita, J'ai pas vingt ans, Le Jen ai marre, Youpidou, contre-courant, and others ,etc. They could even come with a series !

And so I went to mattel and suggested it by email. ! But I didn't ask for anything for myself; but simply told them they would to contact Alizee to copyright her or something ! so maybe I have started something or not. They haven't contacted me back, yet !

They even have a suggest a Toy section; but I don't think I got it submitted right or maybe it didn't go in ? Somebody who is Clever with short videos of her might do it again ?
Old 03-12-2024, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
I think Alizee would make a Great Barbie Doll!

If you think of her outfits in Moi Lolita, J'ai pas vingt ans, Le Jen ai marre, Youpidou, contre-courant, and others ,etc. They could even come with a series !

And so I went to mattel and suggested it by email. ! But I didn't ask for anything for myself; but simply told them they would to contact Alizee to copyright her or something ! so maybe I have started something or not. They haven't contacted me back, yet !

They even have a suggest a Toy section; but I don't think I got it submitted right or maybe it didn't go in ? Somebody who is Clever with short videos of her might do it again ?
She would make a great Barbie doll. Her beauty is timeless. I believe she turns 40 this year, but make up companies are still seeking her out to have their beauty products displayed on her face, but she doesn't need them.
Old 03-12-2024, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
She would make a great Barbie doll. Her beauty is timeless. I believe she turns 40 this year, but make up companies are still seeking her out to have their beauty products displayed on her face, but she doesn't need them.
Yes , Scruffy ! and they seem to be making Barbie Dolls of everybody ! I just stumbled across somewhere they had made one of Queen Camilla of Britain ! And they have just made one of one of the US Singers ( I forget who, as I don't follow her ) So I hope they make a couple of Alizee !
I think I forgot to tell them she has a ready made Fan Base of AlizeeAmerica; so I think I will send them another email on it ! As I think they could sell a lot of Dolls !
And Alizee is Cute as a Barbie Doll would be !
Old 04-18-2024, 02:10 AM

Default I Submit Alizee for a Barbie Doll again to Mattel

I don't think my original submittal worked; because the upload of a short video of alizee seemed to fail ?
So, I submit her again with another short of her in the costume of contre-courant on the stage !
This took a long time to upload;like 10 minutes ( even though it was a short clip of her singing ) so I let it run and this time the short seemed to finally upload.

I don't ask for anything for myself; but I suppose they will have to contact Alizee herself to get her permission ! ( I don't expect she would refuse )

They make a lot of Barbie Dolls for american singers; so they do it all the time !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 04-18-2024 at 02:13 AM..
Old 04-20-2024, 12:19 AM

Default Being somewhat of a writer, I kinda made up...

Being somewhat of a writer; I kinda embellished things.....

I told Mattel, that Alizee had at least 100,000 Fans on alizeeamerica; who would all buy at least 10 Barbie Dolls of Alizee each, so that the issue would probably sell a Million copies of the alizee Barbie dolls !

So I am still waiting to see what they do. They haven't emailed me back yet ?