Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-10-2006, 08:56 PM
Alizée Lover

JNoel1234 is on a distinguished road

Yea, it's in that video (48 Hueres Interview - March 30, 2003 - http://moi-alizee.us/play/?v=10 ). At 10:36 she says, "I am not against nudity in the clips or in photograhps, as long as it is not vulgar and it stays natural and pure".

Last edited by JNoel1234; 07-10-2006 at 08:59 PM..
Old 07-10-2006, 09:05 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNoel1234
Yea, it's in that video (48 Hueres Interview - March 30, 2003 - http://moi-alizee.us/play/?v=10 ). At 10:36 she says, "I am not against nudity in the clips or in photograhps, as long as it is not vulgar and it stays natural and pure".
I think in that particular case, she is talking about the videos she already made. Maybe 'nudity' isn't the right word for there, maybe something more like 'showing skin'. I could be wrong though.
Old 07-10-2006, 09:08 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad
I think in that particular case, she is talking about the videos she already made. Maybe 'nudity' isn't the right word for there, maybe something more like 'showing skin'. I could be wrong though.
Or she might just be talking in general and for other people (Mylene is famous for appearing nude in her videos). I doubt Alizée herself intends to ever do it.

Besides, nudity itself isn't always the most racy thing... the meaning behind a song or image can be far more provocative (as is the case with ML).

Last edited by Ben; 07-10-2006 at 09:13 PM..
Old 07-11-2006, 12:19 AM

pineapplejello is on a distinguished road
Unhappy new CD AND JEREMY

Ive been following ALZIEE since day one. I smelled a RAT when this puke Jeremy got his claws into her. Leaving Mylenne and Universal are the nails in the coffin for ALIZEE. I doubt this puke Jeremy will be able to fulfull her career with his shallow songwriting. No one likes him, for one. No one likes what he's done to her, at such a young age. He's brainwashed her into doing what JEREMY wants for his little trophy.
He's no Mylenne, trust me. I can't blame Alizee totally, as at her tender age it is easy to be coaxed by a puke, offering her something different and promising her things that will never happen. In my opinion she was just too vunerable at the time and wanted a change.
You just don't leave a huge record label like UNIVERSAL and dump your mentor afer she made her career into what it is now, or was.
I have no hope for this new album or music , as long as puke Jeremy has anything to do with it.
I do feel ALIZEE will wake up someday soon, realize what she has done, and come to hers senses. Hopefully, this won't be before she has lost her entire fan base of loyal followers that would have laid down and died for her at one time.
Rich
Old 07-11-2006, 05:37 AM

Matrix is on a distinguished road

Mylene Farmer created an image for Alizee, and I think we have seen the last of that "image". The new album will be different no doubt, including Alizee herself.

Alizee is an artist, let her fly and do what she wants to, let her explore. Every artist wants to prove they can do it themselves. We will always have Gourmandises and Mes Courants Electriques and Alizee en Concert DVD to listen to forever.

Alizee knows what she wants, and she is doing what she wants. Don't get hung up on this "image" of Alizee that Mylene Farmer created, its not the real Alizee.

Fans make that mistake all the time, confusing the "image" with the true nature of the celebrity.
Old 07-11-2006, 09:13 AM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix
Mylene Farmer created an image for Alizee, and I think we have seen the last of that "image". The new album will be different no doubt, including Alizee herself.

Alizee knows what she wants, and she is doing what she wants. Don't get hung up on this "image" of Alizee that Mylene Farmer created, its not the real Alizee.

Fans make that mistake all the time, confusing the "image" with the true nature of the celebrity.
Don't know about you but I love the image she now has. And that's what will keep her popular.

Letting her do what she wants? Hmmm. you mean like when Ginger Spice left the spice girls? What ever happend to them after that anyway? or when Farrah Fawcett left "Charlies Angels?" What ever happened to her after that? or when Chrissy left "Three's company?" How long did that show last after that? or.... or .... life is full of crash and burn stories, although there are a few successes. But the Crash add Burns out number the successes many times over. The music industry is peppered with failures after successful groups or teams have split.

I hope that Alizee can make a change for the better but she has to realize that she was born to be a sexy popstar, not a rocker. She only 21 years old and probably just doesn't realize it yet. But I do hope that everything works out the best for her. If not, she's made a few million and can retire in comfort. We fans can always drewl over her videos where she'll never age and always be the most beautiful and sexy woman who ever lived!

-Cybersoil
Old 07-11-2006, 11:45 AM
=]

mando is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineapplejello
You just don't leave a huge record label like UNIVERSAL and dump your mentor afer she made her career into what it is now, or was.
I have no hope for this new album or music , as long as puke Jeremy has anything to do with it.

Rich
i guess most of us can't help but to speculate that it's all Jeremy's fault etc. I'm not saying he had nothing to do with it but also take into consideration what someone else said: Maybe Mylene is the one who "lost interest" in Alizee.
Old 07-11-2006, 03:36 PM

Matrix is on a distinguished road

Uh, cybersoil.. then WHY does Madonna continually change her image? Because she KNOWS that you must continually evolve to keep the fans happy, and not the least of which the actual artist wants to change too.

You think Alizee wants to keep the same image forever? No, hardly. Rather, she wants to branch out and explore other possibilities. We are human, its what we do, we constantly explore and learn.

Alizee is aging too, she is not staying forever a LOLITA, as we age we learn more about the world around us and we form our own opinions. She is an artist and she is artistically expressing herself and we shall see that in her next album.. i can't wait

Alizee you have given us two beautiful extraordinary albums. We are faithful and look forward to your next adventure!
Old 07-11-2006, 04:02 PM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

I talked about Madonna and her changes back in an earlier posting.

Although Madonna has changed her look over the years, her music has pretty much stayed the same. Alizee would shift radically from her beautiful pop to probably some sucky rock.

Of course, she can't remain the Lolita forever, but she only 21 years old right now so she's got a few good years left. I just want her to remain sexy, the image that everyone likes. Seeing her in some slobbingly dressed outfit beltching out some cacophony is not how I see her. But it's her choice! If she needs to do this to be happy then so be it.

Except for 2 songs that she sang, "Veni, Vidi, Vici" and another one, I loved, not just liked, all of her songs. I just hope that her new hubby songwriter is up to par. Let's all wish her luck. But luck really has nothing to do with it.

-Cybersoil
Old 07-12-2006, 01:23 PM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Much of what has been speculated in this thread is interesting to ponder.
My thoughts are that if the album does not do well, she may go in a different direction, or maybe back towards the first two albums in style.

Not everything Madonna has done has been a wild success either. Everyone has peaks and valleys in their career.

Look at the Rolling Stones. They just keep going and going. I would buy any Alizee album that she came out with just to show support for her. I am not a fair-weather fan who might drop her just because an album was not totally up to my personal expectations. Sure I might be disappointed, but by supporting her, there is always the chance that the next album would be more in line with my liking. If I stopped supporting her work, and if enough people also felt that way, she might not decide to do another album, then we all lose her.

Whether Jeremy is right, wrong, involved, not as involved as we are speculating, whatever, I am still excited to hear the next album and continue my support for her. If the next album is not so good, she will realize this, I am sure and change her direction. But at least she is giving her husband a chance. If he screws up, Alizee is not so dumb as to continue allowing a failing team to produce for her, I am sure.