Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-06-2007, 12:36 AM
Alizee Fanatic

dman8 is on a distinguished road
Default Posters of Alizee!!!

Well, i have finally received two posters of Alizee almost six weeks after ordering them. (Turned out they were being shipped from Ukraine) After scouring the interenet for posters, i was finally able to find a place that let you choose from like 177 pics of Alizee that you could have made into a poster, or even a mousepad . (i think somebody on this site actually posted the link to www.iceposter.com) Well, when i opened the packaging i was shocked at the quality of the posters and now i have a 36 X 24 in. and a 24 X 18 in. poster hanging in my room and what a site it is. Anyway, if any of you are thinking about ordering posters from www.iceposer.com be prepared to spend between $20-30 on one poster and it could take up to a month to arrive. But it is definitely worth the wait
Old 01-06-2007, 12:45 AM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Yeah, this site was linked in another recent thread, but it's nice to hear from someone who has bought their posters and can vouch for their quality. I've been eyeing a few of those posters for a while now, but haven't actually bought them yet.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:41 AM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

You can get Lili posters practically in any poster shop, including your local ones. Just provide them the photo you want (iceposter uses the very same photos to make their posters as we have).

Another choice, for better quality, is to go to photo store (or order online from their site) and ask them to make photo of your preferred size. I have 75x50 (29x19") framed real photograph of Lili on my wall. Costed me 7 euros (it was half price back then, normal was 14e) and the quality beats any posters 10-0. It's developed at 265 dpi resolution out of image that was roughly 7500x5000 in size. No resizing was done (actually, I even cropped few hundred pixels out of it).

Just something to think about.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:47 AM
Gone to Alaska

guldebrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
You can get Lili posters practically in any poster shop, including your local ones. Just provide them the photo you want (iceposter uses the very same photos to make their posters as we have).

Another choice, for better quality, is to go to photo store (or order online from their site) and ask them to make photo of your preferred size. I have 75x50 (29x19") framed real photograph of Lili on my wall. Costed me 7 euros (it was half price back then, normal was 14e) and the quality beats any posters 10-0. It's developed at 265 dpi resolution out of image that was roughly 7500x5000 in size. No resizing was done (actually, I even cropped few hundred pixels out of it).

Thanks RMJ, now that's a good idea!

P.S.
I'll be talking to Bertrand in a day or so, maybe even tomorrow. Thanks again for all your professional quality Alizee wallpapers. For those of you haven't seen his magnificent work yet, please click on his signature. It's the post above this one.

RMJ likes to call himself an amateur but don't be fooled! He's so good he has to be a pro. I've known a pro or two over the last 10 years and RMJ is just a good as they were. Yes, really! Check it out for yourself, click his signature above then wish that you could do that. I sure do.

Last edited by guldebrett; 01-06-2007 at 01:58 AM..
Old 01-06-2007, 01:56 AM
You actually read these?

HibyPrime is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJ View Post

Holy crap!

Where do you get pics that size? 35 freaking megapixels!
Old 01-06-2007, 02:37 AM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

You can find them at least on AF. Just search for ultra hiqh quality photos.

Meanwhile... You can watch how pretty eye she has... (notice the softlight box, photographer and the tripod...)

Old 01-06-2007, 04:12 AM
Gone to Alaska

I'm assuming that AF is http://www.alizee-forum.com .

I went there and selected "Gallery" from the entry page and searched for "Ultra High Quality Photos" but only a few photos came up and none seemed ultra high quality to me. Maybe I'm at the wrong website or I'm doing something wrong but I would really like to download some. Is there a way that you could provide a link for the rest of us. If so, thank you in advance.
Old 01-06-2007, 04:40 AM
You actually read these?

HibyPrime is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by guldebrett View Post
I'm assuming that AF is http://www.alizee-forum.com .

I went there and selected "Gallery" from the entry page and searched for "Ultra High Quality Photos" but only a few photos came up and none seemed ultra high quality to me. Maybe I'm at the wrong website or I'm doing something wrong but I would really like to download some. Is there a way that you could provide a link for the rest of us. If so, thank you in advance.
http://www.alizee-forum.com/htopic,8...h+quality.html
Old 01-06-2007, 08:25 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HibyPrime View Post
Those are nice, though the really super-high quality ones RMJ was talking about can be found here:
http://www.alizee-forum.com/ptopic,646406.html#646406
and here:
http://www.alizee-forum.com/topic,14652,.html

Lemme know if any of the links are dead!
Old 01-06-2007, 09:08 AM
Gone to Alaska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
Those are nice, though the really super-high quality ones RMJ was talking about can be found here:
http://www.alizee-forum.com/ptopic,646406.html#646406
and here:
http://www.alizee-forum.com/topic,14652,.html

Lemme know if any of the links are dead!
Thanks for the links but they're all dead, every last one of them. But those are the pix I would like to get at UHQ.