Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-06-2007, 05:37 PM

mal is on a distinguished road
Default Myspace blowout - Alizee

On a sidenote - there are lots of vids on myspace re Alizee...

The blowout - the plan.

If you choose to accept this mission no one can know your identity and the government (Brad) will deny any knowledge of your existence. This message will self destruct in 20 seconds.

Heres the plan. Make a myspace page. Search movie star/music star names that are well known. Add them as friends. Once added you comment on their page pasting video code for your favorite Alizee vid on their page. Exposure to 2 or 3 thousand people a pop! Be sure you check to see if one is added already to avoid being completly shut out.

Myspace was developed in part to promote music. Lets use it for its intended use. Ive commented on 2 0r 3 pages already. Also very attractive women also have lots of "friends".

Do your best...

*KABOOM*
Old 01-06-2007, 06:05 PM
Faithful Fan

bt_bird_90 is on a distinguished road

I think even Alizée spam can start to get on peoples' nerves, be sure to tell these people you're trying to grab as friends that you just want to post a vid in their comments. IMHO, I think it would be a better idea to go around and when you come across someone with anything Alizée on their page, give them a friendly heads up that she is soon to have another album out. A lot of people aren't sure who she is even if they have pics of her or maybe just haven't been keeping up with her news since her break, I think a reminder that she is about to come out with fresh new stuff will get people interested.

EDIT - Oops, I guess if it's famous peoples' pages it wouldn't matter.

...but you didn't hear anything from me
Old 01-06-2007, 08:01 PM

Yea def no spam. Thats why im saying to check first that no one else has posted. You can message and say this chick kix butt! or even make up a comment related to the star - "ashton kutcher - hey check out this singer I found in case u leave Demi... lol " etc etc.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:29 PM
You actually read these?

HibyPrime is on a distinguished road

It's funny really..

You want to spam other sites about Alizée?

Spam is bad. Period.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:52 PM

TurinSZ is on a distinguished road

Bad idea we get spammed alot and we dont want to do the same.
Old 01-06-2007, 10:24 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

It's a great idea in theory. I wouldn't mind it but I've had too many bad experiences with myspace.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:24 PM

Spam spam spam who the heck said spam????

Im not saying to spam. If you know anything about myspace 1) people promote bands/models/photographers all the time. 2) IM not saying to spam any one site. IM saying add a alizee vid..

nvm forget it fine. You should listen to her lyrics more. Im fed up with cynical people.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:12 AM
You actually read these?

HibyPrime is on a distinguished road

Posting videos that most people don't want on their page is being cynical, someone saying that it's best not to spam other people is the opposite of cynical.

You are both a hypocrite and a cynic, lol..
Old 01-07-2007, 12:27 AM

TurinSZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HibyPrime View Post
Posting videos that most people don't want on their page is being cynical, someone saying that it's best not to spam other people is the opposite of cynical.

You are both a hypocrite and a cynic, lol..
True lol....
Old 01-07-2007, 02:18 AM

No its not posting a vid they dont want. Its posting a vid. .... :frustration: Surf myspace for five minutes and you will see that every page has tons of posts from "friends" of all kinds of stupid stuff. And i do mean stupid, like vids of the skating dog, or a pic of cartoon or a pic of a cartoon sexy girl like jessica rabbit or a vid of a band.

They can delete it if they wish. But Im pretty sure once they see the vid(s) which are the inspiration for the #31 google video, #12 de. and #5 in france I think they will be happy that somone posted such an attractive video. If they were goin to be mad it wont promote Alizee.

You dont give out samples at a grocery store of a candy people wont like. Are you saying they will be unhappy with a vid of Alizee?? Yea I dont think so.