lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Pascal is basically the new Mylene.

That actually made me cringe...

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 06-14-2014, 09:03 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

So I went to SATURN today (a big German record store) and they have these thingies there were you can listen to your CDs or better where you can listen to some extracts from your CDs.

And there it said that "Blonde" will be released on the 20th June in Germany.

Well amazon said this for some time now. But I couldn't really believe it.

But it's less than a week now so maybe they are not lying at all.

So we will (hopefully) get it here 3 days earlier. Which is weird even if the date would make sense because in Germany new discs are always released on Friday and not on Monday - unlike in France.

It's just normally normally we got our albums the same week as in France - simply on Friday. So a few days later.

It's like they want to apologize for all the times we can't watch videos on youtube because of fucking GEMA and there stupid fight with youtube.

This is so cool!

So I already know how to spend next weekend...
Old 06-14-2014, 09:39 AM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

I AM BACK !!! long no see, whats going, what am I missing, and when does this new album come out?

I found several new artists over the past 5 months I would like to share -

Jasmine Clarke
Jasmine Thompson
Sapphire and Skye
Old 06-14-2014, 10:31 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
I AM BACK !!! long no see, whats going, what am I missing, and when does this new album come out?

I found several new artists over the past 5 months I would like to share -

Jasmine Clarke
Jasmine Thompson
Sapphire and Skye
Welcome back mzracing76!
Old 06-15-2014, 09:08 AM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

So this is how it looks like... Gift on the occasion of Father's Day for Jo
Old 06-17-2014, 12:50 AM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacotey View Post
I'm kinda curious about KO

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 06-17-2014, 04:15 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

So is the MF song on there or not?
Old 06-17-2014, 04:52 AM
HipHopHead

Yes, it is, they just didn't put it on the promo CD, I'm not sure why, but I think that Sony was afraid of possible leak.
Old 06-17-2014, 05:43 AM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
So I went to SATURN today (a big German record store) and they have these thingies there were you can listen to your CDs or better where you can listen to some extracts from your CDs.

And there it said that "Blonde" will be released on the 20th June in Germany.

This is so cool!

So I already know how to spend next weekend...
How come Germany is so informed of what's going on in the french music industry, while here in France we hear almost nothing about german music (well exept tokio hotel maybe) ? And I don't mean only recently , but even since France Gall and her german songs, why do you think that isn't reciprocal in France? enlighten me Jenny

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 06-17-2014, 09:52 AM
HipHopHead

Posted on A-France.

Quote:
Cuckoo!

I listen to the album from sending press, and for those who are interested, here is my opinion (trying to be objective) ... He must still know the title Mylène Farmer is not available on CD releases, apparently they want to keep the surprise until the end.

SPOILER!!

1 - Blonde, you know, apart from a difference in tone more acute during the rise towards the end, it is the same version as the single. 4/5

2 - KO. A cool song, mid-tempo verses very effective on the theme of boxing (as Boxing club), the chorus begins with a reference to Muhammad Ali and is followed by a change of pace on the catchy word repeated 6 KO times. "Mohamed Ali, I'm not afraid of him, I boxing in the same category. J'le put KO But if looking at another, he will not have time to count to ten." 3.5 / 5

3 - Alcaline. Are known. 4/5

4 - Seulement pour te plaire. This really is one of the least good songs, it's slow and the chorus is cheesy. At the end means Obispo meet Alizée ... 2/5

5 - L'amour renfort. The lyrics is a little cat is on course love ... What platitudes ... The verses sometimes it will. Always the same music Blonde, Alkaline, KO ... And there is the same rise as in We Found Love by Rihanna. With squeaker, squeaker, squeaker, squeaker increasingly acute. "Ouuh, This is love, this is love, our feeble that makes us strong, our heart beats them all" ... BWE. 2.5 / 5

6 - Bi. This is a cool title, looks nice as Muriel. The text speaks about gender stereotypes ... and sexuality. The chorus starts with "Prejudices, phobias, it does not need an alibi, no, (...) This is love, always love, baby!". There are plenty of references to the supposed tastes of the sexes: Glee, Zlatan, Noxious and impeccable pecs' for gay, cabins for lesbians trying ... In short, it exposes the clichés still wanted to jump. 3.5 / 5

7 - Mon planeur. Very pretty slow, just hovering. The Alizée voice is very nice. We finally away from the boom boom. Air clip can imagine ... We love. "For a weightless off, you take the controls of my glider, j'garde open eyes wide open, I never fear, you press 'on' and it lasts for hours ..." 4/5

8 - Ce qui tue l'amour. This is the most electro track, the most energetic ... We expect to see Yelle land towards the end to do a little featuring. This is the story of a girl who asks her guy to be quiet and listen to its list of "love kills". The chorus consists mainly of "Love Kills", all on an electro brostep hair. There is also a chorus shouting "it is at-ssi, for your in-put!" 3/5

9 - Tweet. This is THE success of this album, a true gem. Zazie writing this song about the fact that today everything is going too fast, and suddenly in love like we obviously recognize. A tweet is not a love letter. Tweet has a very vintage melody, sixties ... the song (with another music) might have been the lead single from the album 5. Really is a killer melody, you want to listen again waddled you . There is no fixed chorus, it differs slightly in each case. "See how it is packaged as shakes, just we love that we have left, but yes I love you yes but not too fast, not immediately, to hold you ..." and there choirs came after a two-sentence, and it creates a nice tennis. 5/5

10 - Charles est Stone. We leave on an energetic way ... this is the story of a guy, Charles, who does not care what people think of him and dance like crazy ... So it is stone but to shoot life to make it simple. Very catchy verse, pre-chorus slows and chorus that explodes "Charles is stone! X4". Title addictive despite the simplicity of the chorus. 4/5

11 - Mylène Farmer. Unknown!

12 - Plus de Bye Bye. Mid-tempo where Alizée clearly speaks of her since she met Gregory. Finally, we have to interpret it as that. "My life has changed, found my partner, who can wear my arms in the air (...) My life has changed a doubt, before I was alone, now I'm drunk." Suddenly today, it no longer "Bye bye" "That means reunion" ... the second verse: "My life has changed, like my tattoos, now you give me wages ...". This is not a pipe, but it's nice. 3/5

Overall, even the worst tracks give something pretty cool concert ... It's not the best album of Alizee (I personally think it's one that looks like him the least) but it's been so long could no longer dance to Alizée that this album is good.
Of course we don't know if this guy listened to the album and told the truth.

Last edited by Jacotey; 06-17-2014 at 12:08 PM..