Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-25-2020, 02:48 AM
MMA Teen who was thunderstruck by Alizée

Kajue is on a distinguished road

Hi Everyone!

I discovered Alizée during November of 2019 while browsing another forum. Someone posted a thread named "My type of woman". I clicked the linked video (it was Alizée's J'en ai Marre performance at Tubes) without expecting much, then all of the sudden this woman with amazingly fluid dancing, and nigh perfect facial aesthetics and facial harmony just pops onto my screen.... I was thunderstruck, I couldn't take my eyes off her. There and then I said "This is the most attractive girl I've ever seen in my life." So after that I watched Moi Lolita, L'alize, La Isla Bonita, and I can't get my eyes off of Alizée's face. I sent the videos to a few friends and they all like "Holy crap... I think you just found a REAL 10/10." (A few of them are even fans nowadays lol.)

So thats the story of the night I found Alizée. She helped me get through my AP classes this Senior year lol.
Old 05-25-2020, 03:34 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajue View Post
Hi Everyone!

I discovered Alizée during November of 2019 while browsing another forum. Someone posted a thread named "My type of woman". I clicked the linked video (it was Alizée's J'en ai Marre performance at Tubes) without expecting much, then all of the sudden this woman with amazingly fluid dancing, and nigh perfect facial aesthetics and facial harmony just pops onto my screen.... I was thunderstruck, I couldn't take my eyes off her. There and then I said "This is the most attractive girl I've ever seen in my life." So after that I watched Moi Lolita, L'alize, La Isla Bonita, and I can't get my eyes off of Alizée's face. I sent the videos to a few friends and they all like "Holy crap... I think you just found a REAL 10/10." (A few of them are even fans nowadays lol.)

So thats the story of the night I found Alizée. She helped me get through my AP classes this Senior year lol.
Welcome to the forum! Great to see a fellow 17 year old join in 2020! Similar to you, I was scrolling through a forum when the exact same J'en ai marre video just randomly appeared, and from then I was hooked, you know how it is

There's plenty to chat about here every day and lots of old threads to look through where you'll come across some interesting stuff.
Old 05-25-2020, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
Welcome to the forum! Great to see a fellow 17 year old join in 2020! Similar to you, I was scrolling through a forum when the exact same J'en ai marre video just randomly appeared, and from then I was hooked, you know how it is

There's plenty to chat about here every day and lots of old threads to look through where you'll come across some interesting stuff.
Oh cool, another 17 year old. Amazing how Alizée still attracts people of our age group in the current year.

Nice meeting you man!
Old 05-25-2020, 04:08 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajue View Post
Oh cool, another 17 year old. Amazing how Alizée still attracts people of our age group in the current year.

Nice meeting you man!
Good to have you here! It's quite incredible really, we're nearly a full generation younger than Alizee, whilst many of the other regulars here are a full generation or more older! Her charm is just so timeless, I think that's why there will always be new fans of her sprinkling in, she's a complete game changer for some no matter what age you are.

The way you described the reaction to seeing Alizee for the first time, 'thunderstruck', I know exactly what you mean, breathtaking is another word that comes to mind. Do you remember the exact date you first saw the video?
Old 05-25-2020, 05:15 AM

BroKenSkullDG is on a distinguished road

I first discovered Alizée in November 2018 when I was spending a week at work with my father in his truck and we were playing the music we had on our phones when we were getting to French music through Italien singer In-Grid's 2002 song "Tu es Foutu". He started playing Moi Lolita, I mistook it for a 1980's Disco Tracks but I immediately loved it, came home that week-end and checked it out and i've been totally hooked on everything Alizée ever since.
Old 05-25-2020, 07:48 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroKenSkullDG View Post
I first discovered Alizée in November 2018 when I was spending a week at work with my father in his truck and we were playing the music we had on our phones when we were getting to French music through Italien singer In-Grid's 2002 song "Tu es Foutu". He started playing Moi Lolita, I mistook it for a 1980's Disco Tracks but I immediately loved it, came home that week-end and checked it out and i've been totally hooked on everything Alizée ever since.
Welcome aboard BroKenSkullDG!

Moi Lolita was on your father's phone? Do you know if he was an Alizee fan or just liked that song?
Old 05-25-2020, 08:03 AM

BroKenSkullDG is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Welcome aboard BroKenSkullDG!

Moi Lolita was on your father's phone? Do you know if he was an Alizee fan or just liked that song?
Thanks!

He just liked the song from what I know. Although I have played other Alizée and Mylène Farmer songs around him since and he seemed to enjoy them too.

Last edited by BroKenSkullDG; 05-25-2020 at 08:16 AM..
Old 05-25-2020, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Good to have you here! It's quite incredible really, we're nearly a full generation younger than Alizee, whilst many of the other regulars here are a full generation or more older! Her charm is just so timeless, I think that's why there will always be new fans of her sprinkling in, she's a complete game changer for some no matter what age you are.

The way you described the reaction to seeing Alizee for the first time, 'thunderstruck', I know exactly what you mean, breathtaking is another word that comes to mind. Do you remember the exact date you first saw the video?
I actually do remember the exact date, it was right before Thanksgiving break here in America, November 25, 2019.

As for her charm, I've never seen a more charming woman.
Old 05-25-2020, 09:27 AM

alerizzi89 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
The competition you're hosting is very creative, I'm eager to see where you go with the website!
Welcome to the forum!
Thanks Ben.Daly!

I am actually struggling to promote it, I hope more people will get involved with it. A lot of people are shy, but it's all about having fun and celebrate Alizée!
Old 05-25-2020, 10:08 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by alerizzi89 View Post
Thanks Ben.Daly!

I am actually struggling to promote it, I hope more people will get involved with it. A lot of people are shy, but it's all about having fun and celebrate Alizée!
I'll definitely be submitting soon.