Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-20-2013, 04:19 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road
Default Concert 2014-15

Will Alizee have a Concert Tour in the next 24 months? Obviously she will probally need to release a second CD also to have a song list for her concert tour that rivals her previous one of 2004 -

Sincerely,
MZ
Old 10-20-2013, 05:45 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 10-20-2013, 05:51 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

the concert is music of future... It would be great, but Im realist...

but I dont think she need to release another CD to fill a songlist. She has Psyché, UEDS which songs (except release party and La Academia) never were performed, and then Cinq. I think with her last 3 albums she can make a concert.

Old 10-20-2013, 06:42 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
Great Scottish band there I forgot the singers name.. anyway I think there's more chance of her becoming a "Bond Girl" but then again Sean Connery is Scottish too so I guess that's a good omen.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 10-20-2013, 07:48 PM

Lili4ever is on a distinguished road

i don't really understand Lili. She spent a bunch of money on an album that is concidered her last chance, but she does not even hold a tiny concert. She does not even sing any of the songs of the 5 other than the ACDLA orJVB. What's the point of wasting all that time and resources on a new album if you dump all the songs.
Old 10-20-2013, 09:04 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lili4ever View Post
i don't really understand Lili. She spent a bunch of money on an album that is concidered her last chance, but she does not even hold a tiny concert. She does not even sing any of the songs of the 5 other than the ACDLA orJVB. What's the point of wasting all that time and resources on a new album if you dump all the songs.
I believe Alizée made the album soleley for her fans just like the others.. well of course concerts etc would be nice but we can't always have our cake and eat it.. but then again what is the point of having a cake if you can't eat it?

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 10-21-2013, 07:37 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I'm sure the reason they didn't schedule even just one concert is this album isn't doing well and in fact, probably worse than they imagined.

With Psych, lack of promotion was blamed. With this album Sony did a lot of promotion. There are probably more and better ways they could've done it, but they did put a lot of effort into it and still, sales were disappointing. So I'm sure if they can't get the album to sell, how can they hope to hold a successful concert? At some point you have to say enough is enough.

As far as her making this album for her fans, that I'd say is not the case. She's under contract with Sony. Sony wants to make money. Even Alizée after two failed albums as far as France is concerned would like to see her album sell well, if not for money, then just for the fact of having some success among a relevant number of people in France.

She's gained some more popularity with DALS which might make people more inclined to buy her album, but there too, I think not enough to make a difference. It would've been interesting if 5 came out after the first 2 weeks of DALS, to see if the timing would've made a difference, but I'm still inclined to think it would not have.

I'm sure the thing for her to be able to have a concert in Paris is for her to come out with a least 1 top ten hit, whether it be through another album or could there be a single released outside of an album.

But this would have to happen soon. As soon as her participation in this DALS or the possible tour after the first of the year ends, this new found popularity will quickly fade unless she finds something else. Being a judge on the show next year, wont do as much for her as being a contestant except provide a paycheck which I'm sure she'll be happy for.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-21-2013 at 07:40 PM..
Old 10-21-2013, 11:09 PM

battousai is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
I believe Alizée made the album soleley for her fans just like the others.. well of course concerts etc would be nice but we can't always have our cake and eat it.. but then again what is the point of having a cake if you can't eat it?
But you can have your cake and eat it too. I did lol.
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7624