Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-13-2021, 12:14 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road
Default Breaking News -

Breaking News - the return of long time fan MZRACING76 - its been a while since I have partaken in the events on this forum, and I am wishing to learn of all the exciting news and topics I have missed. Been an Alizee fan since 2009, and love her music, and glad to be back. If any members can fill me in, please do, I am excited to hear of any hot news coming from the Alizee camp...

Thank You,
MZ
Old 04-13-2021, 01:18 PM

Alizée-Nederland is on a distinguished road

Welcome back. You can read a lot here, next to that we also have Alizée Telegram groups like https://t.me/joinchat/A8uzOFjfKHAuPZQ_-MpzWQ
Old 04-15-2021, 02:22 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
Breaking News - the return of long time fan MZRACING76 - its been a while since I have partaken in the events on this forum, and I am wishing to learn of all the exciting news and topics I have missed. Been an Alizee fan since 2009, and love her music, and glad to be back. If any members can fill me in, please do, I am excited to hear of any hot news coming from the Alizee camp...

Thank You,
MZ

Welcome back, MZ! I am very glad to meet you. I have been a member of this forum since August of 2018.

Here is a sort of summary/history of Alizée news that has been in the forum. Enjoy!

There have been no more Les Enfoirés performances after 2013.

Alizée has had some appearances in Poland including one this year singing a few of her songs on a TV show.

She and Gregoire had a baby girl named Maggy in November of 2019.

https://www.archyde.com/alizee-new-p...eautiful-face/

A and M50.jpg

She married her dance partner from Dals season 4, in 2016. They opened a dance studio in Ajaccio. In 2018, the studio held their first big show, a Gala, featuring their students.

Rumors from that past are that Alizée and Mylène Farmer were not on good terms. One of the songs the students danced to was a Mylène Farmer song. At the end of the show, they displayed a message on the screen of a note of congratulation from Mylene to the students.

Later that year, Mylène asked Alizée and Gregoire to help the new singer Julia, that MF was trying to turn into a star, with dancing lessons. So, whatever had been going on in the past seemed to be behind them and Alizée and Mylène are on good terms now. Julia is a beautiful young lady with a great voice, but she has struggled so far. The pandemic hasn't helped any.

Also around that time, MF/LB turned over the rights to the songs and the official videos of her first two albums to Alizée. She started a YT channel where they were featured.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHIv0QHRLwTqWTPYoh_5ppQ

YTAA50.jpg

In 2019, there was a very cool event in our forum's history! A long-time member and strong supporter of this forum, Scruffydog777, paid a visit to the dance studio in Ajaccio. He initially tried to get in touch with them to ask if it was okay to visit, but they never replied to his messages. So, he showed up one day, not knowing what to expect. They were very gracious to him and Alizée signed some pictures for our members.

Of course there was the wedding in 2016. There was no video of it but here is a Robert Rhein video that has several images of it from the wedding. There was both a civil and a church ceremony.

Alizée had won a cooking contest not long before the wedding.

Earlier this year, Alizée and her beautiful young lady of a daughter Annily, appeared together in a photo shoot promoting some vegan makeup products.

She also appeared on a show in 2016 where she along with others were judging young talents.

Another TV show she appeared on in 2016 was "Le Grand Blind Test," where celebrities try to guess the name of songs they play music to. There is no YouTube video, but here is a link from my Google drive of the last part.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p6l...ew?usp=sharing
lafin50.jpg

Last edited by Bamagirl; 04-15-2021 at 08:58 PM..