Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 08-08-2018, 05:54 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Seeing Alizee with this baby, especially knowing how much she loves children, makes me wonder when her and Gregoire will start their own family? She will be 34 in a few weeks, and while that is still fine these days to start a family, if they plan on having more than one, she must feel her biological clock ticking.

Maybe being around kids all day at the dance school changed their minds?

I'm confident that Gregorie wants children of his own, but I'm not so sure Alizée is as heavily invested in the idea.
Old 08-09-2018, 02:03 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Look at her with that child and then tell me she is not into babies.
Old 08-09-2018, 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Look at her with that child and then tell me she is not into babies.
Do you think she is unable to have babies? If she wants babies, why hasn't it happened?
Old 08-09-2018, 02:37 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I see the kind of passion she has for Annily and I'm sure she'd like to have some more of that passion with another baby. As far as timing, I wonder if she knew that the start of the new studio would be a busy time and maybe waiting until the year after, would be a busy time. As mentioned, her biological clock is ticking and I would think if it's going to happen, it should happen soon, that's providing mother nature is co-operating. Hopefully they wont have that type of problem.

Old 08-09-2018, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I see the kind of passion she has for Annily and I'm sure she'd like to have some more of that passion with another baby. As far as timing, I wonder if she knew that the start of the new studio would be a busy time and maybe waiting until the year after, would be a busy time. As mentioned, her biological clock is ticking and I would think if it's going to happen, it should happen soon, that's providing mother nature is co-operating. Hopefully they wont have that type of problem.

Alizée is in her early thirty's. I don't think she has to worry about the clock until her late forties. She got pregnant quickly enough with her first husband. The problem could be Gregorie. I'd rather not think about that. They said they were working on having a baby two years ago. I think you are right that they must be putting it off, but there will always be a reason to put it off. Motherhood is a big responsibility. She said she believes in having babies when young because it is more difficult when a woman is older. I think she is hesitant to do it now. When Alizée was a teenager, she could pass the baby off onto her mother and grandmother. That might not be the case anymore.

She made an adorable pregnant woman.

Last edited by Shepherd; 08-09-2018 at 03:20 AM..
Old 08-09-2018, 06:39 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Alizée is in her early thirty's. I don't think she has to worry about the clock until her late forties. She got pregnant quickly enough with her first husband. The problem could be Gregorie. I'd rather not think about that. They said they were working on having a baby two years ago. I think you are right that they must be putting it off, but there will always be a reason to put it off. Motherhood is a big responsibility. She said she believes in having babies when young because it is more difficult when a woman is older. I think she is hesitant to do it now. When Alizée was a teenager, she could pass the baby off onto her mother and grandmother. That might not be the case anymore.
First off, I would not consider trying to make a baby with Alizee "work"

Even though Alizee loves the end product (Annily), the pregnancy experience is a lot tougher on some women than others. Alizee, as cute as she was in those pregnancy pictures, the load she was carrying was huge in proportion to her tiny frame. Plus, who knows how supportive her ex was during those months - he might have been gone a lot playing gigs with his band, leaving her alone. The point is, she has something good going on with Gregoire. She might fear that if she gets pregnant, he will stray and not be there for her. She got stung once, and some memories never go away.

But, as you suggest, it might not have to do with what who wants what and when, but they can't.
Old 08-09-2018, 02:21 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Old 08-09-2018, 05:40 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Is it my imagination, or has Alizee had her lips puffed up a little lately?

Also, her face seems like it has really thinned out in some of her latest pictures.
Old 08-09-2018, 10:57 PM

Unless a woman has put on weight in her middle years, it's not unusual for her fatty layer to grow a little lean. Which is to say older women tend to become a bit bonier as long as they don't put on extra pounds. As for her lips, I haven't noticed a difference. I'm surprised she's attractive as ever. She no longer looks like a teenager, even so, she looks great.

Alizée is meticulous about her appearance, but I don't think she's had any botox done to her lips.

Her taste in clothes has improved. She's no longer a teen so not as attracted to unusual fashions. I think she has a better sense of style.
Old 08-10-2018, 12:15 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Unless a woman has put on weight in her middle years, it's not unusual for her fatty layer to grow a little lean. Which is to say older women tend to become a bit bonier as long as they don't put on extra pounds. As for her lips, I haven't noticed a difference. I'm surprised she's attractive as ever. She no longer looks like a teenager, even so, she looks great.

Alizée is meticulous about her appearance, but I don't think she's had any botox done to her lips.

Her taste in clothes has improved. She's no longer a teen so not as attracted to unusual fashions. I think she has a better sense of style.
I think Alizee has a great sense of style in clothes, and what she wears is not cheap. I think she dresses her age well. Some of her clothes even in her 20's were a little outlandish or unusual, but you can get away with that in your 20's, especially when you are in the music biz.

Woman are more susceptible to unfavorable body changes in short periods of time, such as ten years, than men. I'm not sure if the loss of collagen is greater in women than men, or starts earlier. I have seen many instances where a beautiful 23 year old woman looks pretty rough at 33. Alizee, even though she has had some changes in her face, it's not much. She is still drop dead gorgeous. I think she could stand to shed a little on her lower half, but don't we all? I find the "older" Alizee extremely attractive, and that is probably a function of my age, being older.

You are probably right about the lips. Just a few shots look like she might have had a botox bump, but I don't think there would be any need for her to do that at her young age.