Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 11-02-2013, 09:28 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
damn I wanted Tal to win the face-à-face so Laetitia would be out...

also Alizée is so sad now...

but well we will see her again next week...
I thought Tal was going to win the face a face, her dance was noticeably better than Laetitia's in my opinion. At the very end Laetitia was late and carried on dancing for a few seconds after the music ended, going over to her partner (the Prince lookalike ) to be lifted up. No idea how she beat Tal, but there you go, Laetitia (thanks to her fans) is a strong contender after all. Alizée was sad for Tal, I was sad for Alizée :/

And yes, hopefully some of Tal's fans, with Tal's encouragement, switch over to supporting Alizée. Correct me if I'm wrong and this isn't the case but, I noticed MP's tweet seemed to say he supports Brahim? I was never really 100% convinced he and Alizée were together a while ago, but I do find it odd that he supports BZ and didn't even mention Alizée in his other tweet that was read.

Edit.
Btw, I realize the dude can't mention everybody in a tweet, or two, you'd think he would mention her though.

Last edited by Fall; 11-02-2013 at 09:42 PM..
Old 11-02-2013, 09:49 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong and this isn't the case but, I noticed MP's tweet seemed to say he supports Brahim? I was never really 100% convinced he and Alizée were together a while ago, but I do find it odd that he supports BZ and didn't even mention Alizée in his other tweet that was read.

Edit.
Btw, I realize the dude can't mention everybody in a tweet, or two, you'd think he would mention her though.
Could it be that MP may be a bit bitter?.... I would have to admit that I would be a bit bitter if I had Alizée's heart within my grasp and then lost it... could you blame MP? ... anyway... he'll get over it... or maybe not... oh well.

Old 11-02-2013, 10:06 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
Could it be that MP may be a bit bitter?.... I would have to admit that I would be a bit bitter if I had Alizée's heart within my grasp and then lost it... could you blame MP? ... anyway... he'll get over it... or maybe not... oh well.
Maybe. I know I'm bitter just having had a lot of Alizée videos on my laptop and then losing them 'cause it went kaput.
I don't want to imagine what it's like to lose her.
Old 11-03-2013, 01:58 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Alizée and Gregoire sharing a dress.

Okay so, just a quick recap... so far Gregoire was able to:

*Get Alizée to knock him over with her booty.
*Smear his face all over with her kisses.
*And get inter her dress... with her in it.... literally.

It is almost like he stays up all night thinking of ways to make things more sensual between him and Alizée each week.

Is there anything else he can do to push the sextual tension between them any further for week seven?

Just when I think that things can't get anymore sensual they do!...

What's next?... do I dare ask?

Old 11-03-2013, 02:03 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
Maybe. I know I'm bitter just having had a lot of Alizée videos on my laptop and then losing them 'cause it went kaput.
I don't want to imagine what it's like to lose her.
It's the Zee effect. First you think "I'm not obsessed or jealous" and then something happens and you go psycho crazy nuts!

Old 11-03-2013, 02:41 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

It was depressing to see Alizee's reaction to Tal not winning the face a face. I think Tal offers her a type of freind she does not have back in Corsica. An equal more or less and just as they are getting close, they have to part. I think the time required for DALS will not allow her to see much of Tal, if Tal will still be in the area while the show is still going on, but hopefully they will get to spend more time together on either the DALS tour or Les Enfoires.
Old 11-03-2013, 06:39 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
It was depressing to see Alizee's reaction to Tal not winning the face a face. I think Tal offers her a type of freind she does not have back in Corsica. An equal more or less and just as they are getting close, they have to part. I think the time required for DALS will not allow her to see much of Tal, if Tal will still be in the area while the show is still going on, but hopefully they will get to spend more time together on either the DALS tour or Les Enfoires.
Agree. I hope too, Tal will be there at least in prime time to support Alizée and of course all there. It would be for Alizée good psychological support

Old 11-03-2013, 06:56 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'm sure they'll be spending more time with each other as friends outside of DALS. And we might not get to see anything that goes on behind the scenes except for album stuff, etc.

Alizée will be okay. You have to remember that they are deep into the competition now and all of the competitors are practically friends by this time. So any loss is going to be devastating.

Seeing Tal go may have been particularly sad because they are working on an album together. But at the same time. They will still be seeing more of each other because they are working on an album with each other.

Old 11-03-2013, 07:37 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
They will still be seeing more of each other because they are working on an album with each other.
just one song (duo), not album

Old 11-03-2013, 07:52 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
just one song (duo), not album
I mean that they are working on a song in an album together.