Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 12-17-2012, 01:51 PM

foxy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
those eyes
Old 12-17-2012, 02:31 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Okay all you amateur stalkers out there, if you want to earn your first merit badge, you have to figure out the address where this picture was taken. The first to get it, get's a free can of Campbell's French onion soup.

Old 12-17-2012, 03:13 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I'm glad you used the word amateur. Unless you're living under a rock how would you not know where that location was. In your case didn't the owner of this business deny you entry or was it no photographs when she found out you were one of Alizée's crazy American fans.

Last edited by ALS; 12-17-2012 at 04:45 PM..
Old 12-17-2012, 03:45 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I'm glad you used the word amateur. Unless you're living under a rock how would you not know where that location was. In your case didn't the owner of this the business deny you entry or was it no photographs when she found out you were one of Alizée's crazy American fans.
She always knew that he is one of those crazy Alizee fans. But I guess she was never sure whether it would be good idea to allow him there or not. Her initial reaction was not surprising.

Sometimes, I feel that it was failure on my part to communicate properly and convince her about this idea. Although I never met her, but still I regret this misunderstanding and feel odd about the impression that might have been created in her mind.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 12-17-2012 at 03:51 PM..
Old 12-17-2012, 03:46 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Okay all you amateur stalkers out there, if you want to earn your first merit badge, you have to figure out the address where this picture was taken. The first to get it, get's a free can of Campbell's French onion soup.

I know, but I dont tell... cause nobody here deserve it

Old 12-17-2012, 04:32 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

probably the Millenium Hotel Paris Opera, I would say, on what suggest my Google earth...

http://www.millenniumhotels.com/mill.../#!prettyPhoto
Old 12-17-2012, 04:40 PM

Dam...........does that mean I have to ship a can of soup all the way to France? Postage rates will kill me. Okay Bigdan.................what's your address?
Old 12-17-2012, 04:48 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I thought you were taking about the picture of the camera focused on Alizée.

Silly me!!!!
Old 12-17-2012, 04:57 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

***moved***

Last edited by Karin; 12-17-2012 at 05:18 PM..
Old 12-17-2012, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I'm glad you used the word amateur. Unless you're living under a rock how would you not know where that location was. In your case didn't the owner of this business deny you entry or was it no photographs when she found out you were one of Alizée's crazy American fans.
Well to accurately retell the story of what happened there. I was planning on a trip to Ajaccio after last years Les Enfoires. I wanted to visit the school. So working with MA, we communicated with MM. We asked her if it would be okay to stop by and visit and take a few pictures of the school. She said it was okay. I said I wanted to take pictures, possibly after hours, so as not to invade the privacy of her students.

I arrived I believe it was on Sunday. She had a class that morning when I stopped in. She gave me one of the warmest welcomes I had ever received in my life. I think if I had asked to take pictures then, she would have allowed me to have taken as many as I wanted to. She even showed me a very small room that to my astonishment, she said Alizee used to practic in. I said I knew she was busy with a class and I said I'd like to stop by when no students were there. She recommended tuesday, saying that was her cleaning day,so we agreed on a time of about 10am and I even offered to do some cleaning or whatever work she might need to be done there.

Well tuesday rolled around, I was there at 10, but she was a no show. I came back a few times and she finally showed up around 1 pm and it was such a complete turn around from the woman I met before. She didn't want to even let me in the door. Would not listen to me. The few words she said was she did not want the pictures spread all over the internet.

It was obvious someone had spoken to her and with flames shooting out of their nostrils explained how we wanted to spread these pictures all over the internet and all I wanted to do was to share them with her fans.

We had told her on more than one occassion that we'd "like" to take some pictures. We told her in advance so if she didn't like the idea, she'd have plenty of time to say no. But our best intentions were somehow misconstrued into evil intentions and there was no hope of explaining it to her. She had been poisoned against us by someone. I'd like to know who. She had spoken to Alizee about our visit. Something I never imagined she would do.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
I know, but I dont tell... cause nobody here deserve it
Do you mean Alizee doesn't deserve it?

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-17-2012 at 05:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts