Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 02-05-2012, 01:26 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vista View Post
@Aaronius31 or whoever

Review of the posting standards seem to be in control of people who think Alizee is a cross between Mother Theresa and the Virgin Mary. The day has come where I no longer want to be a part of a forum that deletes my comment that observed that Alizee is not wearing a bra, in a photograph that Alizee herself has posted.

If Alizee America censors have standard words or concepts that should not be used in the same sentence with the name Alizee, please provide the link to a list of those words and concepts.

The censor who deletes a post should show common courtesy by sending a personal message to the poster that their post has been deleted, and the reason why.

You know, I just realized that I am wasting my time giving my opinion here, only to be deleted by an uptight censor. I am a fan of Alizee, not of Alizee America.

Goodbye
Hi Vista

We are sorry for the inconvenience. I agree that members should be informed about editing or deleting messages.

We don't want to put unreasonable restrictions on forums. Mods act according to their conscience and if members have any problem then they should communicate about it.

I was thinking about some changes and post it later in suggestion box thread.
Old 02-05-2012, 03:10 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Thanks RMJ...

Some photos from Saturday's concert :

Old 02-05-2012, 06:05 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

This is something I've been sick over since it happened. My brother in law offered to let me take his Canon S310 I believe it was, digital camera on my trip. I took it because it has 10x optical zoom as opposed to the 3 x on mine.

Now with every digital camera I've owned, it's no easy process changing the resolution. You usually have to select a button that says menu, then you have to scroll down, then scroll over, then select. Well with this camera it has a ring around a function button that you spin to change the res. This ring is also used to control the play, pause, rewind functions if you select the review button. Well it's all too easy to accidently change the res and that's what happened. Not being a camera I use regularly, I wasn't aware of this idio- ( or is it idiot on my part) syncracies.

So when Alizee came up in the stand,s the camera was in it's lowest resolution. Like I said, it just sickened me when I realized what happened. I didn't even want to watch it; even now. It just reminds me of my stupid mistake. I really think this could have been a classic video. How often do you get that close to something so special. Once in a lifetime, if that.

But it is what it is. At least I didn't lose it completely and in time I'll get over what happened and be very thankful for having this as a reminder of the time I was only a few feet away from Alizee, while she was singing.

But as it is, it's best watched on one of those wrist watch tvs.

One other note. I was sitting next to Bernd, I think his name was, who is a member of AF and is from Germany and does't speak a word of English. In a stroke of luck, that I'm very grateful for, I had met another member of AF, Magistocki, I believe his forum name is at one of the cancelled concerts and I bumped into him again, literaly on the streets of Paris at the last autograph session. Very nice guy. It was he who notified me that Bernd had an extra ticket. So it was a lucky chain of events that led to me being up in those seats. Luck I have to be extremely grateful for. But actually, what I'm getting at is Bernd was taking pictures and videos too. I don't think he's posted any, but if he doesn't, I'm trying to get in touch with him again, through Magicstocki to see if he'll send me what he has; at least of when Alizee came up in the stands.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I-TpZv6yBns" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-05-2012 at 06:18 AM..
Old 02-05-2012, 06:46 AM

javonlcf is on a distinguished road

i understand your feeling, kinda like ... say, slab yourself hard on the face
but hey, think of the bright side, at least the camera haven't broke down,
at least you still got this special footage
cheer
thanks for uploading it
Old 02-05-2012, 07:08 AM

Default Teleprompters

Quote:
Originally Posted by melovelily View Post
hey scruffy was there a screen on your right and on alizee's left ? Because there is something alizee kept looking at when everybody was sitting

Like I mentioned there were teleprompters if that's the right name for them, all over the place. Big ones; small ones.

In the video below, I panned around to the one I think Alizee kept looking at when she was wearing the flight attendant's uniform and seated.

In the picture you can see the singer who's lines are coming up next appear, then the lines they are going to sing.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Jszq8drW1R4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 02-05-2012, 08:40 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Is there any name for that dress? I really like her pictures in that dress. Does anyone know which song they were singing during this part?
Old 02-05-2012, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post

Is there any name for that dress? I really like her pictures in that dress. Does anyone know which song they were singing during this part?
I don't know if anyone has posted a video for that song or not. Here's part of the performance that might help you out. It looks like RMJ has posted a list of songs in the performance, so maybe you can put 2 and 2 together.

I'm in the process of uploading it, but I have to run out before it finishes.
Here's the link it's supposed to have.

http://youtu.be/eIRFiOI-ays
Old 02-05-2012, 02:05 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Nolwenn Leroy tweeted this a couple of hours ago:
"L'avion Biarritz-Lyon a été annulé pour cause de vent. Possibilité de retard au concert des Enfoirés ce soir!"
Translation: "The airplane Biarritz-Lyon was canceled due to wind. Possibility of delay in Enfoirés concert tonight!"

I don't understand this. Does this mean they're not staying in Lyon during the concert?
Old 02-05-2012, 02:46 PM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Like I mentioned there were teleprompters if that's the right name for them, all over the place. Big ones; small ones.

In the video below, I panned around to the one I think Alizee kept looking at when she was wearing the flight attendant's uniform and seated.

In the picture you can see the singer who's lines are coming up next appear, then the lines they are going to sing.
_________

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 02-06-2012 at 12:11 PM.. Reason: fixed
Old 02-05-2012, 03:37 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Can you guys quit quoted pictures and media please? ... it's okay if it's something small, but when it's like 2 huge pictures and videos, it kind of makes the thread redundant, not to mention hard to browse!... just take out the media and quote the text on big media posts!

Thanks!

Btw!... great posts!!!!!!!