Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-23-2021, 04:25 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road
Default WOW what a suprise

I've been spending time over the last few months Blocking every one of Facebook's Fact Checkers from my page. Now I can post with impunity on almost any subject without getting yelled at for posting something they don't like up on my page involving say the Plandemic, and getting yelled at.

BTW I'm still on Super Secret Probation for another week over one of my past posts.

I was wondering who was following my page so i checked today on my followers, and what do you know our girl is.

Last edited by ALS; 09-23-2021 at 04:29 PM..
Old 09-23-2021, 06:53 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I've been spending time over the last few months Blocking every one of Facebook's Fact Checkers from my page. Now I can post with impunity on almost any subject without getting yelled at for posting something they don't like up on my page involving say the Plandemic, and getting yelled at.

BTW I'm still on Super Secret Probation for another week over one of my past posts.

I was wondering who was following my page so i checked today on my followers, and what do you know our girl is.

That's good to hear ALS.

I've been fact checked a few times myself on FB and it's surprising I've never received any type of ban from Zucky.
Old 09-23-2021, 09:33 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Red face

I’m certainly not a big Facebook user, but isn’t it the case (there) that “following” means those you follow yourself, and then “Followers” ​​means those who follow you.

But it would be great if you could even get such a “connection” to Alizée!

So I haven’t personally posted much on Facebook when all the slightly different statements out there tend to get in trouble.

Alizée 💜
Old 09-24-2021, 04:53 PM

Elise is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post

This will quickly get off topic but what does this mean exactly ALS? What trouble have you had on Facebook that you call “getting yelled at”?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
I’m certainly not a big Facebook user, but isn’t it the case (there) that “following” means those you follow yourself, and then “Followers” ​​means those who follow you.
Yes, my first thought was the same.