Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 07-27-2022, 08:33 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
I believe this is a picture of Denista. If it is, I remember always noticing her for her beauty and the fact she was always smiling. She was paired up with Laurent Ournac and they finished 5th that year. I'm sure DALS will miss her but it looks like she's just moving in a different direction in the films she's working on.

Attachment 3933
She must've drawn the short straw to get paired up with Ournac. Sorry Laurent! I guess she was with the show for 8 years as either a dancer or a judge. She is a very good looking woman.
Old 08-06-2022, 01:45 AM

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-06-2022 at 05:46 PM..
Old 08-22-2022, 06:25 PM

It's amazing so many articles in a short time. Thanks for sharing!

In the 5th one down, Alizée speaks of her divorce from Jeremy;

"It was very complicated to explain it to Annily

For a very long time, Alizée, however, remained marked by their romance. As she explained on MFM Radio, a few years ago, she had a very bad experience of her breakup with Jérémy Chatelain, as a mother and as a woman. “ It was the hardest time I had to live as a mom , she admitted. It was very complicated to explain to Annily that despite this separation, her father and I would always be there for her and the 'would still love so much '. If she lives in Ajaccio with her mother and her stepfather Grégoire Lyonnet , Annily remains very close to her father and does not hesitate to visit him, in mainland France, whenever she has the opportunity. This first divorce was therefore a difficult step for Alizée … but undoubtedly necessary."

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
In the 5th one down, Alizée speaks of her divorce from Jeremy;

"It was very complicated to explain it to Annily

For a very long time, Alizée, however, remained marked by their romance. As she explained on MFM Radio, a few years ago, she had a very bad experience of her breakup with Jérémy Chatelain, as a mother and as a woman. “ It was the hardest time I had to live as a mom , she admitted. It was very complicated to explain to Annily that despite this separation, her father and I would always be there for her and the 'would still love so much '. If she lives in Ajaccio with her mother and her stepfather Grégoire Lyonnet , Annily remains very close to her father and does not hesitate to visit him, in mainland France, whenever she has the opportunity. This first divorce was therefore a difficult step for Alizée … but undoubtedly necessary."
A few quotes from the fourth one up;

"They were different times. Those in which FHM was allowed to include, back in 2001, a 17-year-old girl among the 100 most desired women in the world.

The artist maintained her good-natured electronic style, but the three-year hiatus had been definitive and her star would never shine like before.

More than 20 years after her dazzling rise to fame, Alizée retains her beauty and angelic appearance intact. Of course, she has filled her body with tattoos, many of them linked to classic animation.

Alizée continues to hold a special place in the hearts of many fans."

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-22-2022 at 06:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 08-23-2022, 06:44 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the links! Interesting reading.

You live on an island in the warm Mediterranean, you are going to get some rough weather. I remember a few years back Corsica got hammered by a storm that really tore those boats up. The surge pushed some of them on land near the roads.

Now she lives in a house on the side of a small mountain. I bet they get winds up there you don't feel so much at sea level.

Also, I am almost certain Mylene maintains one of her residences on Corsica, the south end of the island. I wonder how that fared?

Curious that they are still writing about Alizee's divorce. If anything, it keeps Annily in the news. She is on the cusp of pursuing her career in fashion, going to school in London. Or at least that was her plan a few years ago. I think she would do well at it.
Old 08-23-2022, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Thanks for the links! Interesting reading.

You live on an island in the warm Mediterranean, you are going to get some rough weather. I remember a few years back Corsica got hammered by a storm that really tore those boats up. The surge pushed some of them on land near the roads.

Now she lives in a house on the side of a small mountain. I bet they get winds up there you don't feel so much at sea level.

Also, I am almost certain Mylene maintains one of her residences on Corsica, the south end of the island. I wonder how that fared?

Curious that they are still writing about Alizee's divorce. If anything, it keeps Annily in the news. She is on the cusp of pursuing her career in fashion, going to school in London. Or at least that was her plan a few years ago. I think she would do well at it.
If Annily is starting college (?) in London this year, if she hasn't already started, she should be starting soon. I hope posts some pictures.

Tags
alizee, articles, magazine, random, web