Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-19-2010, 08:00 PM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road

This clip is so rich in tones.

One of my favorite parts is when she is ascending the hill.

Old 03-19-2010, 08:20 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Well it's a treat for lip lovers, ain't it? Is this going to be shown on TV? I don't really see it fitting in with the typical video rotation, but would like to have it in higher quality for our website. I don't understand why she doesn't upload to youtube in HD (I assume that's how it was shot).
We've yet to see an HD photo, let alone a video. It seems to be how they're releasing their visual media... 60's... film... I dunno
Old 03-19-2010, 09:24 PM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

Wow i just watched the video and i am stunned. The video is so good. I cant express how good i feel to see Alizée singing again. She looks so good i like how the video focused on her face. Her eyes and lips are just amazing.

Edit. The only thing that is wierd to me is why they used the part at the end of her spining around, it doesnt really fit.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2

Last edited by woohoo; 03-19-2010 at 09:31 PM..
Old 03-19-2010, 09:51 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Talking Her eyes opened my eyes:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
Wow i just watched the video and i am stunned. The video is so good. I cant express how good i feel to see Alizée singing again. She looks so good i like how the video focused on her face. Her eyes and lips are just amazing.
I love to see her singing again too. Has anyone noticed how perfectly shaped and amazing her eyes are? You don't get her sort of eyes over here in the U.S. cause all the guys are focusing in on somewhere else. I have never seen such perfect eyes, even on supermodels!

SIMPLY AMAZING
I love this video to death...her eyes, lips, hair....
Old 03-19-2010, 10:05 PM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

pure awesome... love the new vid
Old 03-19-2010, 10:08 PM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
I love to see her singing again too. Has anyone noticed how perfectly shaped and amazing her eyes are? You don't get her sort of eyes over here in the U.S. cause all the guys are focusing in on somewhere else. I have never seen such perfect eyes, even on supermodels!

SIMPLY AMAZING
I love this video to death...her eyes, lips, hair....
I remember that she did the dark eye shadow or whatever its called in the Fifty Sixty David Rubato remix and i absolutly hated it back then but for this video it fit so well. I loved it. Fifty Sixty had to of a upbeat theme to be slowed down and turned kind of( i think ) emo.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2
Old 03-20-2010, 12:26 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
I remember that she did the dark eye shadow or whatever its called in the Fifty Sixty David Rubato remix and i absolutly hated it back then but for this video it fit so well. I loved it. Fifty Sixty had to of a upbeat theme to be slowed down and turned kind of( i think ) emo.
Yah I think it looked more like eyeliner since there wasn't so much around the eyes as much as this vid. I love the eye makeup in this one though...i sound like a girl now...
Old 03-20-2010, 12:53 AM

Giancarlo is on a distinguished road

Amazing video!
Old 03-20-2010, 01:08 AM
LiL T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Well it's a treat for lip lovers, ain't it? Is this going to be shown on TV? I don't really see it fitting in with the typical video rotation, but would like to have it in higher quality for our website. I don't understand why she doesn't upload to youtube in HD (I assume that's how it was shot).
She don't or who ever uploads does not know how to man, I noticed when I caught the first Les Collines preview clip before it was meant to be viewable, she forgot to set it to private before renaming the original file. The file extension was WMV a file with leaves me thinking it was encoded in windows movie maker. Any youtube savvy person knows you have to do it right to get that HD, it must be 1280 x 720 and with a video bitrate over 1500 for HD on youtube. WMV files are not really that great either, AVI or MKV are better, well if you look at the first Les Collines preview you will see the picture disappears half way through and is cropped.

So its just bad editing and lack of knowledge of youtube and HD video imo, remember she had not used her youtube channel in ages and a lot has changed since.
Old 03-20-2010, 01:13 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
I like, and dislike this video.

Just a couple of things that you may disagree with me on; the makeup, the "what'sthatmean" shots, etc... just not digging it.

However, from a purely visual aspect, this video is FANTASTIC! I especially love the light show during the 'never wanna leave you's (especially the first one around 0:53.. omg). Her eyes look tantalizingly amazing, she looks stunning in every scene...
This sums up my own feelings pretty well, actually. On a technical level, I think it's absolutely gorgeous and well put-together, probably the best clip she's released since Moi...Lolita. But I agree with Jalen that the makeup and the overall...I dunno, the overall feel of the video really aren't doing it for me. At the risk of getting flamed, it strikes me as a little bit...well, pretentious. Maybe that's part and parcel of what she's trying to do with this album, though. I don't know much about art, but I know what I like.

Anyway, it's good to see it blowing up on YouTube either way. Over 102K views so far!