Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-15-2009, 02:43 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Look, you guys can theorize all you want, but I'm sticking with the whole 'faulty robot duplicate sent to replace Lili so she could save the galaxy without arousing suspicion' thing. It's the only explanation that makes sense!!

...especially when you factor in the recent Twitter updates. The "My Team!" photo? I mean, that is SO clearly her starfighter squadron from the Rylan Star League, who assisted her in overcoming the evil Ko-Dan armada. And the reason why they have their backs to the camera? Well hello, they're all ALIENS!

Reach for absurd and convoluted scenarios all you want, dudes, but Occam's Razor says that the simplest explanation is the most likely. DUH!
I hate to have to agree, but...

Merci Fanny
Old 05-15-2009, 07:47 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizée,Angel of Ajaccio.. View Post
Another wild card factor that we don't know about is, who was in the audience? I'm sure that at every Lili event there are important music biz people in the audience, but the one off exclusive nature of this particular show tells me that there may possibly have been bigger wheels than normal attending; perhaps in and out of the music industry. If so, this could add some to the pressure.
another ridiculous theory (not trying to be an ass but that is what it is)

Can we not accept the information we were given? or maybe she was actually off saving the galaxy

Old 05-15-2009, 09:24 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

I wasn't there, so can't imagine how people felt, but in hindsight isn't this a bit mountain out of a molehill? Not saying it has anything to do with this, but Mylene Farmer cries at almost every concert.
Old 05-15-2009, 12:33 PM
Get in,sit down,HANG ON!!

Alizée,Angel of Ajaccio.. is on a distinguished road
Default For Those Who Prefer.....The Occam's Razor Edit

Ooops, looks like some folks may have missed the following:

Quote:
Back to the concert.....I'm pretty much satisfied with the explanation about allergies and the makeup even though I don't believe it's the complete story. I don't think the explanation is far enough off the mark to make hay over.

Quote:
I'm leaving out a bit, but the bottom line is that I'm not concerned at all about the Angel's on stage abilities, ultimately the Aguas show just provides more confirmation of what I never doubted in the first place.
Old 05-15-2009, 03:38 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
I wasn't there, so can't imagine how people felt, but in hindsight isn't this a bit mountain out of a molehill? Not saying it has anything to do with this, but Mylene Farmer cries at almost every concert.
Im agree with Ben.
I mean, whether or not she cried, she did pull through the concert.

Im not too sure of which concert it was, but me being me was digging through the forums, and i saw a video of a concert during which some drunk guy got onstage and started dancing.
Alizee handled that very well, i mean, she joked about a bit, but then just got the hell away from him.(but where were the security then?!?! Alizee could've been hurt!)

BUT. i am curious as to why Mylene farmer cries at her concerts..

oh, and i was looking at other pictures of Alizee taken during her time in Mexico(not during the concert), and her eyes did seem red and a bit watery. so im pretty sure that it was some sort of allergic reaction.

Old 05-15-2009, 06:40 PM

citroen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edisythe View Post
She had tears while singing the fists songs. Seems alright now though. She justsung je nai marre , in a kind of new way (dont know of she sings it like that, first time i see her)
is acoustic look in youtube j en ai marre acoustic
Old 05-15-2009, 07:02 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
BUT. i am curious as to why Mylene farmer cries at her concerts..
Supposedly cause she gets emotional, touched by the audience or a sad song. She's kind of famous for it, though who knows if it's for real or just an act. So yeah not the same situation as Alizée, just pointing out that some artists do cry on stage. This wouldn't even the first time for Lili, she did the same when sick at the Le Havre concert back in 2003. Not to mention Stars a Domicile and M6 Awards in 2001, but those were tears of joy.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:54 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

huh. interesting. I think crying at every concert is kinda odd.
I mean, with Alizee, its obvious that her tears are genuine. the Stars a Domicile 2001 video? wow, its hard not to cry yourself(at least a little!) when you watch her tear up(during which, by the way, she still remains adorable ).

Old 07-21-2009, 04:39 PM

SDB is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Im agree with Ben.
Im not too sure of which concert it was, but me being me was digging through the forums, and i saw a video of a concert during which some drunk guy got onstage and started dancing.
Alizee handled that very well, i mean, she joked about a bit, but then just got the hell away from him.(but where were the security then?!?! Alizee could've been hurt!)
Psychédélices Tour, Moscow, 18-05-2008