Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-28-2009, 10:40 PM
J'essaye parler francais

MesGourmandises is on a distinguished road
Default Steeve-G to finish Fifty/Sixty Remix

So I mailed to steeve-g the infamous creator of the most AMAZING remix I've heard yet of fifty/sixty (
) but he's only created 30 second clip of the remix, so I emailed him and talked to him about creating the remix in it's entirety and this is what he said:

Quote:
Je vais y réfléchir
Restons en contact et je te préviendrai!

A bientot
I'm guessing this means along the lines of "I'll think about it, keep in touch and I'll let you know!". But I gotta say I'm thinking he's going to do it, because I doubt he ever gets requests and he knows theres alot of attention on this song. Plus he's a big fan of Alizèe (although who wouldnt be?)
Old 08-28-2009, 11:12 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MesGourmandises View Post
So I mailed to steeve-g the infamous creator of the most AMAZING remix I've heard yet of fifty/sixty (
) but he's only created 30 second clip of the remix, so I emailed him and talked to him about creating the remix in it's entirety and this is what he said:

I'm guessing this means along the lines of "I'll think about it, keep in touch and I'll let you know!". But I gotta say I'm thinking he's going to do it, because I doubt he ever gets requests and he knows theres alot of attention on this song. Plus he's a big fan of Alizèe (although who wouldnt be?)
its really good, i'd love to have it on my zune. some of our members have great versions as well, and i have some, but probably not all of them. please post any response you get from him! thanks!

ps. if any member has a remix/version of Lilly's songs, id love to hear them!