Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-28-2009, 03:57 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

an Alizée party?

♪I would walk five-hundred miles, and I would walk five-hundred more.... if I couldn't get my hands on a flight♪
-------

Now, I'm all for promoting Alizée and all that but I'm not going to run out and buy black jeans (strike one) and glue a red felt fish (strike two) on my right asscheek (you're OUT)

I now have a great desire to design an Alizée flag and make into one of those Samurai flags that you mount to your back before you run into battle

Last edited by user472884; 08-28-2009 at 03:02 PM..
Old 08-28-2009, 03:38 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

I was thinking of some kind of 50-60 thing.
Old 08-28-2009, 07:49 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
PARTY?! frick, we should have one again! well, again for you older peeps, but my first.

party or convention, whatever its called, it would be nice not just for Alizee's promotions sake, but for us fans to just get to meet each other.

seriously, im taking a road trip next summer, so if we can meet sometime next summer, it would be awesome! 'sides, i can drag my friend along to complete his Alizeeification.
Even people that were at that event were saying "See you next year." But the people that organized it really did invest quite a lot of effort and money for the decorations, Alizée posters, prizes (most of which had been brought back from Paris since two of us had just been there that summer), etc. such that it was very unlikely that we would be able to put on another to the same scale. Especially when it became clear that some people from out of state were seriously thinking about attending, there was that extra push to make sure it would be worth their expense to make the trip.

The night of Alizée's birthday last week, I did stop in the restaurant where we had it in order to have a little piece of birthday cake from the French chef and good friend there, Bertrand, a raise a glass of champagne to Alizée and put on a few Alizée video's on the wall. However, while I was there, Bertrand did mention that he might like to do something bigger for Alizée's birthday next year, perhaps. So we'll see how things develop. What I'd really like to see is an officially produced, French, concert DVD for a new and upcoming concert to do back-to-back virtual concerts next time. That would make a great impetus to throw another party.

Last edited by CFHollister; 08-28-2009 at 07:53 PM..
Old 08-28-2009, 08:05 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
The night of Alizée's birthday last week, I did stop in the restaurant where we had it in order to have a little piece of birthday cake from the French chef and good friend there, Bertrand, a raise a glass of champagne to Alizée and put on a few Alizée video's on the wall. However, while I was there, Bertrand did mention that he might like to do something bigger for Alizée's birthday next year, perhaps. So we'll see how things develop. What I'd really like to see is an officially produced, French, concert DVD for a new and upcoming concert to do back-to-back virtual concerts next time. That would make a great impetus to throw another party.
Woow thats really cool Hollister, having a toast for Alizée in the restaurant with the cheff. Its also cool that he remembers you and Alizée and has future plans for celebrating Alizée's Birthday. I hope that in the near future Alizée America may have a reunion or convention once again, so new members can experience what you guys experienced.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:04 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
an Alizée party?

♪I would walk five-hundred miles, and I would walk five-hundred more.... if I couldn't get my hands on a flight♪
-------

Now, I'm all for promoting Alizée and all that but I'm not going to run out and buy black jeans (strike one) and glue a red felt fish (strike two) on my right asscheek (you're OUT)

I now have a great desire to design an Alizée flag and make into one of those Samurai flags that you mount to your back before you run into battle
lol well yeah, the idea is to recognize each other on the street, not dress like her . just something that automatically says: fellow Alizée fan. i was thinking about what reminds me of her, and the first thing that came up was the goldfish. we could make several things out of it. this could just be a small place to start. the first step to bigger and better ideas.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:03 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
an Alizée party?

-------

hellz yeah man. i don't plan on cross dressing and such for Alizee.

though, the samurai flag idea has some merit to it!

Old 08-29-2009, 04:07 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
hellz yeah man. i don't plan on cross dressing and such for Alizee.

though, the samurai flag idea has some merit to it!
You're all hypocrites.
Lots of you are willing to put on a thong if it even garners Alizée's look your way.
Old 08-29-2009, 04:11 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
You're all hypocrites.
Lots of you are willing to put on a thong if it even garners Alizée's look your way.
hmmm... me, in a thong.. *drifts away in thought*

i think that'd be hawt now that i think about it.. though it might be mildly uncomfortable.

Old 08-29-2009, 08:57 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Is there a site where you can order a watch with a custom face?

I'd like to have a watch with the G/MCÉ style A.

It's obvious what it means but not flamboyant to those who dont
Old 08-30-2009, 08:14 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Is there a site where you can order a watch with a custom face?

I'd like to have a watch with the G/MCÉ style A.

It's obvious what it means but not flamboyant to those who dont
thats nice, i wonder how much it would cost to get one customized? it would probably be an analog (is that what the hand ones are called?) watch. it takes me forever to read those so i stick with digital watches, and i dont think you can have a digital one like that