Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2016, 02:03 PM
JPVA lover

Le Parrain is on a distinguished road
Default It has been a long...long time.

Wow! I haven’t logged on to these forums since 2008..and I created this account almost 10 years ago. Its crazy how this site still looks the same as it did back in 2007 when I joined. Its also crazy to think I was only 22 when I last logged on and now I am 30. Just thought I’d share with you because I was a huge Alizee fan for almost a year.

I found out about Alizee back in July 2006 because I used to play a game called World of Warcraft (and well you know the rest). Watched a bunch of youtube videos (this was when youtube was still very young) and immediately fell in love. From Summer 2006-Spring 2007 I was madly obsessed with Alizee, I couldn’t stop watching her videos, listening to her songs, reading up on the latest news about her, etc.. I used to have her best hits at the time (JPVA, JEM, ACC, L’Alize, Moi Lolita, Gourmandises) on my ipod and would listen to it everywhere I went...literally. I was in college at the time and would even listen to her between classes. When I signed up for these forums in January 2007, I can remember that Alizee was not active but she was rumored to make a comeback. I started to lose interest around summer 2007 when she actually did come back with the psychedelics album, I still visited the forums from time to time but I wasn’t really listening to her songs or watching her videos as much. In 2008 I stopped and wasn’t listening to her anymore or watching her videos.

Looking through my old posts was crazy because it was was like time travel. I was surprised my account was still here and that I was able to log on. I really miss those days especially 2006 when I discovered her because it was such a carefree fun time in my life. Now I have so much responsibilities and getting old sucks. Just thought I’d share with you guys because I was so excited to see my account still active and that I was still able to log on after almost 10 years and look at old posts from then. I recently looked her up on youtube and it seems she is still pretty active, I wish I had been a fan for longer but things did change.

Another interesting fact: 10 years ago to this date I was in Hawaii, I listened to Alizee on the plane trip, walking around Hawaii when my cousins were resting, and on the plane trip back home.

^ THE WAIT IS OVER!!! ^