Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-11-2009, 12:46 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Yeah, that's what I meant. Maybe I'll play around with it. Anyway, I will try to reupload this stuff to megaupload, though it will be a while. Upload speeds are not high. In the mean time, I hope you have DC++. You can download from multiple people possibly. It's sort of like bittorrent anymore, though usually faster oddly enough.
file 1 of 3: Alizee-LMC10-01-2008olympio.part1.rar: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5R7V3J8L
file 2 of 3: Alizee-LMC10-01-2008olympio.part2.rar: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PT01UEM0
file 3 of 3: Alizee-LMC10-01-2008olympio.part3.rar: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WLI063VL
Thanks Roman, but I couldn't get it to work--WinRAR gives me a fatal CRC error when it tries to extract part 3.

Still can't get FirstSeb's mpeg2 to play with the subtitles in VLC, but I've managed to get it working with Windows Media Player. I downloaded and installed VobSub 2.23...and voila! Works like a charm!

(Edit: Changing the file extension from mpg to avi appears to be an unnecessary step--I just changed it back, and still worked perfectly fine--so I took that part out.)

Last edited by Ruroshen; 04-11-2009 at 01:44 PM.. Reason: "The wolfman's got 'nards!"
Old 04-12-2009, 05:04 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Thanks Roman, but I couldn't get it to work--WinRAR gives me a fatal CRC error when it tries to extract part 3.

Still can't get FirstSeb's mpeg2 to play with the subtitles in VLC, but I've managed to get it working with Windows Media Player. I downloaded and installed VobSub 2.23...and voila! Works like a charm!

(Edit: Changing the file extension from mpg to avi appears to be an unnecessary step--I just changed it back, and still worked perfectly fine--so I took that part out.)
hmm I used 7-Zip to extract and while I did get an error it still completed. So, you're making it work with FirstSeb's 833,439,744 bytes .mpg file? Yeah, only the reencoded 517,129,142 bytes .avi file worked for me.
So, if you are getting it to work I guess that means we'll do that at some time. Let's get a thread up and start voting/suggesting then.

Merci Fanny
Old 04-12-2009, 06:01 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
hmm I used 7-Zip to extract and while I did get an error it still completed.
Huh. WinRar got an error in the first part, but kept going...then got to the third part, gave me a fatal error message, and crapped out. I'll check out 7-Zip and see if I can get it to work.

Quote:
So, you're making it work with FirstSeb's 833,439,744 bytes .mpg file? Yeah, only the reencoded 517,129,142 bytes .avi file worked for me.
Got it to work with Vobsub and Media Player, yeah. VLC still can't hack it for some reason I can't figure out. I upgraded to the lastest version of VLC, tweaked every setting I could think of, ran the SRT through Subtitle Workshop multiple times...and nothin'. I'm usually pretty computer savvy for an amateur, but this one's beyond me. It's probably something really simple, but I just don't have the patience for it, anymore.

Quote:
So, if you are getting it to work I guess that means we'll do that at some time. Let's get a thread up and start voting/suggesting then.
Aheh, about that...I kind of went ahead and made a command decision. We still need to vote on a discussion topic for after the video, though. Cliquez-ici, svp.
Old 04-12-2009, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Huh. WinRar got an error in the first part, but kept going...then got to the third part, gave me a fatal error message, and crapped out. I'll check out 7-Zip and see if I can get it to work.

Got it to work with Vobsub and Media Player, yeah. VLC still can't hack it for some reason I can't figure out. I upgraded to the lastest version of VLC, tweaked every setting I could think of, ran the SRT through Subtitle Workshop multiple times...and nothin'. I'm usually pretty computer savvy for an amateur, but this one's beyond me. It's probably something really simple, but I just don't have the patience for it, anymore.

Aheh, about that...I kind of went ahead and made a command decision. We still need to vote on a discussion topic for after the video, though. Cliquez-ici, svp.
Alright. Cool. Works for me.
I also have "Vista Codecs 4.7.0" installed and maybe another codec pack. I can't remember. Probably doesn't make a difference if it will play, just not with the subtitles, but there you go. <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5Cnunya%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsoh tml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->http://shark007.net

Merci Fanny
Old 06-25-2009, 12:56 AM
Lili --> tu es mon destin

Osama is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfram0790 View Post
Whew finally finished them last night. They are not perfect, but I did my best

I've uploaded them to Mediafire and to this site too.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xmwyljdlkmm

Now its time for me to burn them into the video
Thnx alot for u'r work
its a realy good one
Old 08-05-2009, 08:25 AM

SDB is on a distinguished road

Noticed a few mistakes and such in the subtitles :

At around 10 minutes, i don't think Cauet asks if she ever did drugs, but it's something about her always having her MP3 player with her, but i can't quite make it out

13:24 she says she sang Ma Priere, by Axel Red, its actually Axelle Red, a Belgian singer (Axel is a male name, Axelle is female btw )

17:58 he doesn't say anything about superman, he says something in the line of 'ça ce doit faire supermal' meaning : that must have hurt alot

21:00 few pieces of text that are missing
Cauet : Attention
J'espère que ça va marcher
ça marche en fin d'année
Cecile : ah oui, c'est la nouveau model deux mille huit
Cauet : magie deux mille huit

Clauet : Attention
I hope it's going to work
It works at the end of the year
Cecile : Ah yes, it's the new model 2008
Cauet : Magic 2008

hope this was helpfull

Last edited by SDB; 08-05-2009 at 08:28 AM..
Old 08-05-2009, 07:24 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Thanks SDB! We're always looking for people who can help us out with translations!
Old 08-05-2009, 09:48 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDB View Post
Noticed a few mistakes and such in the subtitles :

At around 10 minutes, i don't think Cauet asks if she ever did drugs, but it's something about her always having her MP3 player with her, but i can't quite make it out

13:24 she says she sang Ma Priere, by Axel Red, its actually Axelle Red, a Belgian singer (Axel is a male name, Axelle is female btw )

17:58 he doesn't say anything about superman, he says something in the line of 'ça ce doit faire supermal' meaning : that must have hurt alot

21:00 few pieces of text that are missing
Cauet : Attention
J'espère que ça va marcher
ça marche en fin d'année
Cecile : ah oui, c'est la nouveau model deux mille huit
Cauet : magie deux mille huit

Clauet : Attention
I hope it's going to work
It works at the end of the year
Cecile : Ah yes, it's the new model 2008
Cauet : Magic 2008

hope this was helpfull
good eye thanks bud.
Old 09-03-2009, 08:22 PM

indeed! Don't be afraid to be nitpicky. Anyone who wants to do better translations is always welcome.

Merci Fanny