Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-07-2008, 01:06 AM
Banned

muttonchops80 is on a distinguished road
Default Alizee's WoW Character

As we all know, many famous people have done WoW commercials: William Shatner, Verne Troyer(minime), in the U.S. But in Mexico there's Willie Toledo and in FRANCE there's Jean-Claude Van Damme. So, I was wondering, what does everyone think our beloved Lili's WoW character is? To get this started I'd say she's either a female Night Elf Assassin(rolled her character, c'mon, who doesn't?) or a female human mage or priest. Though us Horde players can throw in our two cents as to what Horde race/class she is.
Old 07-07-2008, 01:07 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttonchops80 View Post
As we all know, many famous people have done WoW commercials: William Shatner, Verne Troyer(minime), in the U.S. But in Mexico there's Willie Toledo and in FRANCE there's Jean-Claude Van Damme. So, I was wondering, what does everyone think our beloved Lili's WoW character is? To get this started I'd say she's either a female Night Elf Assassin(rolled her character, c'mon, who doesn't?) or a female human mage or priest. Though us Horde players can throw in our two cents as to what Horde race/class she is.

Alizée is an adult. She doesn't play Alliance.
Old 07-07-2008, 01:08 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
On the outside, but on the inside we all know shes a little kid

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 07-07-2008, 01:10 AM
Faded into Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
On the outside, but on the inside we all know shes a little kid
Please, Alliance is what Britney Spears should play, and obviously alizée is there to cleanse Britney Spears's mark off the world.

(Hey I quit WoW a while ago, but I still have my pride )

Ironic considering the female BE dance is Britney Spears,

Last edited by TheBarrett; 07-07-2008 at 01:12 AM..
Old 07-07-2008, 01:11 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Please, Alliance is what Britney Spears should play, and obviously alizée is there to cleanse Britney Spears's mark off the world.

(Hey I quit WoW a while ago, but I still have my pride )
hahaha nicely put.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 07-07-2008, 01:13 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Alizée doesn't have time to play WoW. Heck, even I don't have time to play WoW any more, and I'm not nearly as busy as she is these days.

If she did, though, I'm reasonably certain that she would be either a Blood Elf or a Night Elf. (Being, in real life, a magical faerie.) As to what class, hmm . . . mage, priest, or hunter, I'd say.

Barrett: FYI, there are adults playing Alliance. The dividing line is actually by server type. Most adults play on RP servers. The kids divide up between the relatively mature and decent ones, who play on normal servers, and the immature bratty twits, who gravitate to PvP servers.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 07-07-2008, 01:19 AM
Faded into Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Alizée doesn't have time to play WoW. Heck, even I don't have time to play WoW any more, and I'm not nearly as busy as she is these days.

If she did, though, I'm reasonably certain that she would be either a Blood Elf or a Night Elf. (Being, in real life, a magical faerie.) As to what class, hmm . . . mage, priest, or hunter, I'd say.

Barrett: FYI, there are adults playing Alliance. The dividing line is actually by server type. Most adults play on RP servers. The kids divide up between the relatively mature and decent ones, who play on normal servers, and the immature bratty twits, who gravitate to PvP servers.
I know there are adults playing Alliance, but on the realm I once played in, only about 1% of them I met actually used a word that extended three syllables.

I'd prefer she play a Blood Elf priest, why? Cause Blood Elves are the shortest of the Horde, and she's everyone's lifesaver.

(In truth, I despised the Blood Elves, why roll beach blonde Napoleon Dynamite when you can be a man and go Stop! Hammer Time!)

Then I look back at what I just wrote, and realized, how stupid was that game.
Old 07-07-2008, 02:05 AM

Gatchaman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
For the Horde!!!
Old 07-07-2008, 02:16 AM
A man in black

MonteCristo is on a distinguished road
Default Spicy chicken with cup noodles at 1am....i need a girl >.>

You changedtags again barret, lol. I just started WoW like 2 months ago.....its a decent game, i like RP servers more too, because you dont have people jumping around you calling you noob, and then when you say something like, i heard theres a furnace not too far from here, why dont you put your head in it? they say "YOUR GAY!!!"

Or when a gnome comes up to you and calls you midget
Or when a lvl 4253456466553 hunter decides to follow you and kill everything in your path
Or when you constantly have to look behind you to make sure no one is staring at your a$#

Anyway...i really cant imagine if Alizee played, what her character will be.
if i had to guess, i'd say she'll be alliance, i dont see much female hordies except belfs and trolls
Old 07-07-2008, 02:46 AM
Faded into Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCristo View Post
You changedtags again barret, lol. I just started WoW like 2 months ago.....its a decent game, i like RP servers more too, because you dont have people jumping around you calling you noob, and then when you say something like, i heard theres a furnace not too far from here, why dont you put your head in it? they say "YOUR GAY!!!"

Or when a gnome comes up to you and calls you midget
Or when a lvl 4253456466553 hunter decides to follow you and kill everything in your path
Or when you constantly have to look behind you to make sure no one is staring at your a$#

Anyway...i really cant imagine if Alizee played, what her character will be.
if i had to guess, i'd say she'll be alliance, i dont see much female hordies except belfs and trolls

Since she's trying to escape her J'en ai Marre namesake, I doubt she's going to play Night Elf. Why roll a human, they're droll, and gnomes/dwarves, she has obviously stated being short wasn't a thing for her. Draenei, I see a possibility...

As for Horde, she can be an Undead chick, she pretty much is a rocker (even though this is not very suiting), and Blood Elf is always there (aesthetically odd looking, but very anime-like, and I have heard that Alizée reads manga), and of course, she could just surprise everyone and roll a male character.

Obviously we need to look at the big picture here, she isn't going to play World of Warcraft, sure she's an apple/computer fan and all that, but do you really want her to? I see Jérémy as a nice choice for playing World of Warcraft.

I quit WoW for one reason, and it's a reason I am working my butt off to keep alive, I want to be a musician, WoW was holding back the dream i've had in forever, Alizée was luckily there when I needed her, in all odd ways, she helped me QUIT.

I am planning to stay with this avatar and signature, well, avatar that is, but as for signatures, i'll just go through the entire Dream Theater chronology.