Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-11-2009, 08:54 AM
Alizéeist Fanatic

Pjoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepelepew View Post
Thank you in advance for your service. Alizee could be a weapon of mass distraction to the enemy. I think they would lay down their weapons at the sight of her and her angelic voice. Maybe your going to be the one called to present our very own secret weapon to the commanding generals lol! Just thinking outloud. I really think it could work Simon!
It wouldn't matter if they got plasma rifles and death rays as long as they have french army taking care of the military defence. There just are some situations where one corsican simply can't make a difference, no matter how awesome.
Old 08-12-2009, 12:54 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pjoo View Post
It wouldn't matter if they got plasma rifles and death rays as long as they have french army taking care of the military defence. There just are some situations where one corsican simply can't make a difference, no matter how awesome.
Keep in mind that the French military has been weakened by beautiful Charismatic women for ever. They have been weakened similar to Samson having his hair cut off in his sleep. I left out one important detail. The American and allied forces would have to wear ear plugs and special distorting glasses when deploying such a magnificent weapon or otherwise would succumb to the same fate as the enemy. If you don't remember anything else I say, " Keep your friends close and Alizee closer."