Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-29-2011, 07:11 PM
Bring me the Trade Wind! =D

Uroboros is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
I wouldn't have thought that questions about Alizée's religion would constitute discussion of religion, but whatever.

Yeas ago, there was a discussion thread about an interview she gave in the Gourmandises era where she answered lots of questions about her belief in this, that, and the other (astrology, ghosts, love at first sight, UFOs). She told a funny story about holding a seance with friends of hers in which they broke a glass that was a wedding present for the parents of one of them (not her parents).

But anyway, carry on. No biggie.
Is there any video for this interview? Preferably with subtitles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
What??? Someone actually "read" the forum rules???
Kidding. I've read it too.
Haha, at least on a forum about Alizée we have to read the rules
Old 08-30-2011, 10:49 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uroboros View Post
Is there any video for this interview? Preferably with subtitles
It was for a magazine.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 08-30-2011, 01:41 PM

Quote:
It was for a magazine.
Oh, no luck for me then
Old 08-30-2011, 01:46 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
It was for a magazine.
This interview

Quote:

As I said, it's several years old. She's older and may think differently about some of this.

I thought the séance story was amusing, with the cleaning lady bursting in on them and freaking out, and the glass they broke that was her friend's mother's wedding gift and very valuable. (Oops!)

I'd love to hear what the spirits told her that was so "incompréhensibles"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooney View Post
That's the one Deep, thanks. She's somewhere around her 19th birthday for this, though I'm not sure which side of it

Ok, running loosely without my dictionary:

Do you believe in extraterrestrials?

Yes, but I don't thin they're like ET. I don't see them as having a head and arms, like we always see in the movies or in cartoons. They've gotta look like Barbapoppa (a cartoon alien shaped like a blob). I think they're probably friendly. As far as their language, they'd speak in ultrasonic tones, like dolphins or like the aliens in the film "Mars Attacks." I'd love to meet extraterrestrials, but up til now, I never have met the third kind.

Do you believe in spirits?

I believe in spirits. I did a séance with my friends a couple years ago. We set ourselves up in a room. A spirit manifested itself and communicated with us through a glass that it would move about like letters of the alphabet. We'd ask it questions. It's responses were sometimes completely incomprehensible! When the cleaning lady came in, she freaked out. She immediately figured out with were invoking spirits. After the seance, we broke the glass we were using in a cemetary. Unfortunately, it was a wedding present given to my friend's mother! That in and of itself is a story, as it was quite valuable!

You weren't afraid?

A little bit, but I was reassured because my friends were with me.

Do you believe the stories in Voici?

No. I don't believe them. A Voici journalist wrote that I was dating Oliver, my manager, which is false! I imagine that what they write about other stars is just as bad.

Do you believe in astrology?

I've come to. I read my horoscope, but I don't really think about it. It doesn't influence my daily activities, even if it turns out completely accurate.

Do you believe in God?

Yes, I think there's a higher power, but I don't practice a religion. I did my communion, I went to catechism, but I don't say my prayers each night!

Do you believe in yourself?

No. Above all I'd say I still lack confidence in myself. After I come off stage from recording a TV program, I'm never happy with my performance, even if my entourage tells me it was good. I don't like seeing myself on TV, but I make myself do so to learn from it.

Do you believe you soon find a lover?

Yes, I hope so, because I don't always have one!

Do you believe in the end of the world?

Yes and no. I prefer not to think about it, really.

Do you believe in the power of anti-wrinkle creams?

Yes. Those creams don't get rid of wrinkles, but they slow their appearance.

Do you believe in reincarnation?

Yes. I don't know anything about my past lives, but I'd like to be reincarnated as a boy. I don't know why, but sometimes, I react like a guy.

Do you believe in a comeback for WhatFor?

Of course! We promise success and marvels to all reality-television participants, and many are disappointed. To be successful on TV isn't always a gauge of success. That said, I hope for their sake that they will succeed upon their return to the stage.

Do you believe in love at first site?

Yes, it happened to me a couple years ago at school. I'd crossed paths with a boy I really liked, but I never dared approach him. He also took note of me, it seems. One day, we ran into each other by chance, and swear, something just happened between us. Therefore, I believe in love at first site!

Do you believe in hypnosis?

No, not at all. I may try it out of curiosity, but right now, I don't believe in it.

Do you believe the proverb "money can't buy happiness?"

That depends, because with money, one can make many people happy. Even if one is in good health and your friends love you, life can be difficult without money. Because of that, it's hard to say money can't buy happiness. It does, a little bit!

Do you believe you are loved for who you are, or because you are famous?

Both. I found out for myself very fast that it's not always the same around others since I became famous, but it doesn't bother me too much.

Do you believe that Lorie and Billy Crawford will be married by the end of the year?

Within the year? They don't have much time left. No, I don't think so, maybe next year! Yes, I hope they'll get married in 2004. I wish it for them, in any case!

Do you believe Star Academy Season 3 will be a success?

Yes, why? I'll happily go sing upon their stage, but I don't see myself going there.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 08-30-2011 at 02:07 PM..
Old 08-30-2011, 02:07 PM

Thank you very much MA! That was exactly what I wanted to know, thanks for posting the translated interview!
Old 09-03-2011, 06:12 AM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road

Is Alizeeofficiel really Alizee's official website on Youtube? ( http://www.youtube.com/alizeeofficiel ) Even though the Youtube channel looks like her record label set it up, I always thought it was a fan site because it lists Alizee's age at 29 years. I always remembered it was wrong on that site. So I'm checking out Alizee's Facebook, and she lists that Youtube channel too. Is her record company just sloppy?
Old 09-03-2011, 09:05 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post
Is Alizeeofficiel really Alizee's official website on Youtube? ( http://www.youtube.com/alizeeofficiel ) Even though the Youtube channel looks like her record label set it up, I always thought it was a fan site because it lists Alizee's age at 29 years. I always remembered it was wrong on that site. So I'm checking out Alizee's Facebook, and she lists that Youtube channel too. Is her record company just sloppy?
1. Yes. it's her youtube channel.

2. You can't change the age on youtube. So, if you make mistake initially, there is no way to correct it.

3. I don't think her channel was set up by her record label few years ago.

4. It's just that now all the youtube accounts of artists have been modified according to record label.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:00 PM

I suppose nobody here knows what is Alizée's blood type. Or is there someone who knows?
Old 10-14-2011, 09:03 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I suppose nobody here knows what is Alizée's blood type. Or is there someone who knows?
why do you need to know that?

Old 10-14-2011, 10:09 PM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Fairy +ve.

Tags
chronology, dates, events, misc., questions, timeline