Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-25-2011, 05:21 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road
Default Body Language - Gourmandises

I love body language at the 2:50 mark during the enconcert performance for the song Gourmandises. Is she flirting with the audience. The part in question is right after the "chemin la" part of the second verse at the time listed above. Awesome body language, another example of what sets her apart from other entertainers.

MZ
Old 11-25-2011, 07:13 PM

DannyMac524 is on a distinguished road

I love the part when she flirts with her little prance walk with her back facing the audience and then turns to look back. She does that three time. It is so sexy. It is stuff like that which sets way above other performers. She really knows how to "romance" her fans when she sings.
Old 11-25-2011, 08:30 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Alizee was indeed VERY well-taught by Mylene in the art of performing. It's the little touches like her interaction with the audience that make her performances in those days so great.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 11-25-2011, 08:38 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Alizée once said in an interview that she was " a fan of her fans " if anyone can find that actual interview ( I think it was a magazine ) you're a bigger fan than me.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 11-25-2011, 11:01 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Ahhh....my favorite EC performance being discussed. All I can say is, "wow"!
Old 11-26-2011, 09:22 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I just wish they hadn't chopped up the performance slicing in segments from different concerts. Easy to see when you watch hands in pockets, hands out of pockets, ring on finger, ring not on finger.
Old 11-26-2011, 12:28 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

Is this why durinb a part of this song there seems to be a glitch/skip in it. Referring to one of parts where starts to walk across the stage. Is this where its been editec?

Ummm....this maybe the during the song L'mail a des ailes that I am refering to. Excuse me.
Old 11-28-2011, 08:48 PM
Cheesy

Naft is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I just wish they hadn't chopped up the performance slicing in segments from different concerts. Easy to see when you watch hands in pockets, hands out of pockets, ring on finger, ring not on finger.
If you watch it enough, you can at some points see the difference in the length of her hair!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyMac524 View Post
I love the part when she flirts with her little prance walk with her back facing the audience and then turns to look back. She does that three time. It is so sexy. It is stuff like that which sets way above other performers. She really knows how to "romance" her fans when she sings.
I love what she does after those three times; a full 360-spin followed by very fluid movements that I am just stuck to adore.
Old 11-28-2011, 10:48 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naft View Post
If you watch it enough, you can at some points see the difference in the length of her hair!

I love what she does after those three times; a full 360-spin followed by very fluid movements that I am just stuck to adore.
The length of the hair is the thing I noticed first! She went from being a mean-looking and long-haired Lolita to a cutesy and short-bang stuffed animal! I only say that she looked like a stuffed animal at some points with the short bangs cause she looked so cute and cuddly!

What I liked most was her superhuman ability to go from one side of the stage to another between shots...they should have made it more fluid in my opinion. It is easy to see it being from different stages and different months altogether.

Either way, Gourmandises was awesome!
Old 12-01-2011, 11:09 PM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

It the disappearing stuffed animals on stage that I noticed. I never noticed the hair at all, you guys make me feel like a newb.

Now I've got to watch it again! Oh well. The things you do for Alizee!

Lilly-Mullet & Do-Rag Appreciation Club Member #2 (member #1 Fevier)