Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-24-2012, 10:32 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road
Default Alizee Ringtones

Does anyone have ringtones Moi Lolita? Or how or where can I find one for free......
Old 01-25-2012, 12:37 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

First off, don't get mad if this posts gets moved to the Media section....

What I do, is I take the song and I just chop the chorus down (or my favorite part) to a 25-second loop for my phone... preferably a seamless loop... unless it's a specific part I like. Most smart phones will allow you to use the whole song as a ringtone if you'd like ... but most songs have a very slow start and the first 30 seconds don't make for a great ringtone.

Anyone, I haven't made a ringtone of Alizée yet, especially of Moi Lolita because it's too girly for me... just like her twitter pics with all those hearts all over the place!... I'd love to print out her pics and make a CD cover or something, but I don't like all the hearts... too girly for me...

I hope her Next album is not going to have a girly cover.. like her Mes Courants Electriques album... I guess that one wasn't too bad...

anyway ... sorry for going tangent and turning this into a long-winded answer....

what I meant to say is ... no... I don't have a ringtone of Moi Lolita or know where you can get one... but you can make one using audio editing tools such as Sony Sound Forge or Sony Acid Pro.

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 01-25-2012 at 12:40 AM..
Old 01-25-2012, 10:10 AM
Cheesy

Naft is on a distinguished road

Here's something quick I cropped out, it starts at 3:57 (the last chorus, I found that appropriate). There is no cut until the end so it lasts for roughly 30 seconds.

Click.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:40 AM

awkward Turtle is on a distinguished road

Never made one of Moi... Lolita, but they are pretty easy to make and then put on your phone. I use Audacity because it is free and easy to use http://audacity.sourceforge.net/, and it works on Windows, Mac and Linux.

Then all you need is some way to get it to your phone, which is easy since most phones nowadays have bluetooth and can take memory cards. You can even send ringtones in text messages, which is an easy way to transfer them if you have unlimited texting.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:51 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I have several, mostly from songs on her first 2 albums. I also use audacity to make the initial audio file. Watch out because there are similiar named web sites that want you to pay for their program, but the audacity you want is free.

I use phonezoo to convert it into a ringtone. Another program that doesn't cost a dime. You upload the mp3 file to them. They have what looks like a musical graph that displays the file. It usually is set up to make a 20 second ringtone, but you can drag the bar on the graph out to 30 seconds. After you convert it, they send it to your phone.

They always ask if the music is copyrighted and though you're only sending them 30 seconds of the song and it can be any part of the song, they always know when it's coprighted, which isn't really a problem. It only means you can send it to your own phone. They wont let you share it with anyone else. But there's a way around that too. Once you recieve it on your phone, you can just forward it to someone else.

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/

http://www.phonezoo.com/home.do

Refering to what TDA said about parts of ML being girly, I guess we all have our differences or hang ups or what ever you want to call them. I have had her music for ring tones for about 4 years now and "almost" use them exclusively. At work, my mates will ride me mericlessly sometimes (in a kidding way) over my Alizee ring tones, but I couldn't care less. In fact I usually miss many calls because I'll pull my phone out and hate to shot off the ring tone by answering.

Then again the store had a t shirt available with a picture of Alizee on it that I wouldn't be caught dead wearing it, because to me that would be too girly. We all have our differences. I do have some suggestions for the store when they open back up. (What average male fan wants to buy a scarf with cats on it? ) I do have my own shirt and hat that I had made up for the autograph session, that I like and will proudly wear on suitable occassions.
Old 01-25-2012, 04:15 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

That is a lot of work for a ringtone scruff! Your phone doesn't play mp3s as ringtones?

Old 01-25-2012, 06:18 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

Ok thanks. I downloaded moi lolita from that link, how do I get it to my ringtones? I am new at this sorry, lol
Old 01-25-2012, 06:31 PM
Cheesy

Naft is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
Ok thanks. I downloaded moi lolita from that link, how do I get it to my ringtones? I am new at this sorry, lol
Aside from what has already been written, I would recommend you to get Dropbox if you have a smartphone and access to some form of internet, be it Wi-fi, 3G or even 4G. You would simply put it into a folder, allow it to sync, and then you could access it both from your computer and from your phone (I primarily use it for school assignments but it's an incredible all-around tool). Once you have it in the dropbox folder access it via the app that goes by the same name, and then hold your finger over the clip, press the option that says 'Export', and select where you want to save it. By default, you would want your memory card, then from there you can navigate on your phones different folders and preferably choose the 'Music' labeled folder.

You could otherwise just use a wire from your computer to your phone, and transfer it to the music folder right away.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:48 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
That is a lot of work for a ringtone scruff! Your phone doesn't play mp3s as ringtones?
Unfortunately it's an older phone with no seperate memory card and that's the only way I can get ring tones on to it.

Because of my vacations, I'm in Istanbul at the moment, I have to make certain financial decisions. For instance on my last trip and on this trip, I will have gone or will go to the Triage Lavoir building ( where ACC was filmed), Lyon to see Les Enfoires, and Corsica, where it all began. So I can't really afford an I phone or an I pad or a HDTV or a shiny new car but I'm quite happy with my choices. My x did just send me a Kindle Fire though

One somewhat bad consequence is I'm lugging along my heavy Inspiron laptop on this trip which with all it's attachments, takes up a lot of room in my luggage that I could really use. I don't know the Kindle well enough yet to know if it can take it's place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
When you say downoaded, I'm sure you must mean it's on your phone as a message. So what you "should" be able to do now is open up that message, then with my phone, there is an "option" selection that I can click on which will give me a choice among others to save as ringtone. Hopefuly your phone has that option.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:53 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I will go to the Triage Lavoir building ( where ACC was filmed), Lyon to see Les Enfoires, and Corsica, where it all began. So I can't really afford an I phone or an I pad or a HDTV or a shiny new car but I'm quite happy with my choices.
whoa, whoa, whoa.... you just went from discussing ringtones to visiting Alizée, okay, I get it... you don't have to rub it in!