Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-07-2014, 09:54 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
You haven't even said "go" yet.... I guess some don't want to take any chance of missing the opportunity.
Excellent observation Rev.

As we speak we are preparing to make a list of those interested, but we aren't ready to begin yet. There will be a sign-up thread coming soon, and that will be the place to sign up.

But please keep in mind that for now it's only a dream that this will happen again. The album would have to become a reality, there would have to be an autograph session, and then it gets more difficult from there for it all to come together. Just don't want anyone to get their hopes up yet.
Old 05-29-2014, 06:11 PM

Enil8rts is on a distinguished road
Default I Wish!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
So far, I guess I'm the only one who's mentioned being able to go. I think one of the main reasons they would have a private session and interview was to show the interest of her "foreign fans". It would be best to have a cross section of fans there such as one from America, one from France (Lapinschous maybe or Bigdan), one from Germany ( Jenny maybe). I'd love to see Karin there, but I don't think she'd go, but any member from any country would be more than welcome there.
I would love to be there! I doubt I can do anything at short notice, but if you let me know the date asap (and it is not a Saturday) I will move as many mountains as I can to attend - meet Alizee personally? That's got to be a no-brainer! You'll have a fan from the UK if it is remotely possible for me to get the time off. Fan since 2007 - never thought I'd get a genuine autograph until last year's release of "5", never thought I'd get to meet her until....??

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 05-30-2014 at 04:27 AM..
Old 05-30-2014, 12:44 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well Ray pointed out to me the autograph session for 5 happened a few days after the official release of the album so maybe the 28th, but that's just a guess at this point. There's been delays in the past too, but I think we're at the point if they needed more time, they would have announced something by now so it's not cast in concrete yet, but I think it will be that week.
Old 07-02-2014, 12:33 PM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Hi Dave.
I hope your fishing trip was enjoyable.
Hard to get on here, as at work, they watch us closely.
Best Regards,
Stephen