Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-15-2008, 04:05 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road
Default What would you tell her?

Yes, it's time for another question. It might seem silly, but i think this question could get really deep if you think about it (Atleast compared to some other questions recently posted, nudge nudge ).

The question:
If you hade one chance to speak with Alizée, what would you tell her?

Maybe the case is that you have already speaked with Alizée, or maybe have written a letter before where you have stated everything you wish to have said. Tell me anyway.

Im not looking for a perfectly crafted piece of poem where you have thought every word through thousands of times and every sentence is perfectly gramatically correct. Just in estimates, what would you like to tell her, what would you like her to know, what do you think she would like hearing? Not necessary the exact words, ofcourse cool if you already got it figured out.

I myself just started to think about this, so i'll probably change my mind in the future or find a better way to put it. I just wanna know what you think you would tell her today.

Ok here is me:

Your the most beautiful thing in this world.
(Yes, pretty silly and obvious, but i honestly don't think i would be able to help myself when standing in front of her)

Do you know how important you are? You are the rolemodel of so many people, and not just any rolemodel, you represent the good in this world in all possible ways.

You have a quest, a quest to bring hope and enlightment. You have a quest to teach people how wonderful compassion can be, how wonderful giving a helping hand or simply being nice to other people can be. I think people have forgotten these seemingly obvious things, you have the power to change this.

All i want you to do is follow your heart, because your heart is obviously too perfect to ever become corrupt.

Don't give up on your dreams, dancing, singing, whatever they might be. There are thousands of people behind you on every single step of your journey. You have a quest, you must understand this.

Ok i got alittle caught up in the moment and might have overdramatized abit, but something like that.

This is ofcourse not very accurate since i would probably paralyze, stubbern something unrecongnizable and then out of shame and disapointment of myself disappear.

Your turn!

Again, nothing speciall, nothing you have spent too much time thinking on, just briefly what you would had told her.

Maybe you just wanna tell her that she rocks, because you think everything else would be redundant, then please state so.

Everything goes, just fire away.

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 09-15-2008, 05:30 PM

kerasus is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post
You have a quest, a quest to bring hope and enlightment. You have a quest to teach people how wonderful compassion can be, how wonderful giving a helping hand or simply being nice to other people can be. I think people have forgotten these seemingly obvious things, you have the power to change this.

All i want you to do is follow your heart, because your heart is obviously too perfect to ever become corrupt.
Very touching and meaningful considering how the world stinks ... Alizee is the pearl revealed to our lives and hearts. And one thing Tomtentp, you are a real lover. Congratulations...

Last edited by kerasus; 09-15-2008 at 05:35 PM..
Old 09-15-2008, 05:40 PM
Lili Addict

Idéaliser is on a distinguished road

Honestly I'd probably be too shocked if I ever got to meet her face to face. I'd probably try to say hello, ask her how it's going, maybe I should go write something touching like torment. Something like "I hope you keep being the wonderful role model that you are. Many people look up to you and respect you, you'll always have fans as long as your career is going". Then definitely ask for an autograph, who doesn't want more of those
Old 09-15-2008, 05:50 PM

kerasus is on a distinguished road

I would definitely say:

"You are awesome and Turkey is charmed with your grace, but i must confess that your official Youtube, Website, MySpace admins sucks. You better keep easier/better contact with your fans. Don't forget how you are passinately adored all around the world... Nous t'aimons notre ange...

PS: No more hiatuses, s'il vous plait. You should organize concerts in USA & Turkey "

Last edited by kerasus; 09-15-2008 at 05:53 PM..
Old 09-15-2008, 06:37 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Here's what I would say:

"I'm such a fan, but i'd rather you not see me as one, but as a companion and a friend, by the way do you like Opeth?"
Old 09-15-2008, 06:48 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Ooo me next! Me next! I would saaayyyy...."Salute Alizee! Ca va?" Then we'll see what happens next.
Old 09-15-2008, 06:50 PM
Lili Addict

Idéaliser is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
Ooo me next! Me next! I would saaayyyy...."Salute Alizee! Ca va?" Then we'll see what happens next.
Good plan
Old 09-15-2008, 08:28 PM

Poguezilla is on a distinguished road

I would say..."Uh...Uh....Uh...." and then pass out and flop around like a fish out of water.
Old 09-15-2008, 08:50 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Although my reaction would undoubtedly resemble Poguezilla's in real life, I like to think that I'd be able to muster something along the lines of:

"If only there was something I could do or say something that would make you understand how much you mean to me, and all of your fans. Yet not even Shakespeare could convey something of such depth and passion, so I will leave it at this: above all, your voice and your smile have the power to heal, to inspire, and to change the world." (hows that for melodramatic?)

Then she would look at me with a cute, bewildered Lili-look because I said the whole thing in English without taking a breath .
Old 09-15-2008, 09:14 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Anyone can say something poetic, touching, beautiful, seducing, romantic, or heartful.

Not everyone can say, "What's up Lili, you're so freaking awesome, high five!"

I think she gets enough of the former