Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-30-2016, 11:45 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Recently one of my friend told me that I'm passive aggressive. I didn't notice i earlier. But once she mentioned it, I have been thinking about it.

I wonder at what point it goes overboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
The incident which I mentioned in OP happened when I almost ruined a friend's birthday with my cold behavior just because I didn't like something earlier and carried on disappointment till that day. That's when I was labelled as passive aggressive guy
MA we all get angry and frustrated and sad at times with situations and there is nothing wrong with that, but I know you are a good person who never assumes anything. You even told me that once and it made me see that you don't judge anyone or anything before seeing the facts.

Anyway I think you will be ok.. and sometimes I feel if I could step out and be someone else I would wanna be you!

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 09-11-2016, 07:24 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Someone politely told me that as well. I didn't know what it meant but I looked it up. I do it all the time. That's why I had to stop posting opinions on the forum and now I only post facts. (Mostly.) I'm more interested in retaining members here than pushing them away, so I don't tell them when they are wrong anymore.

Lol, this was probably passive aggressive too.

I don't know when it goes overboard. Can it?
Usually as much as how you think things are the opposite is of equal value . More often than not , that is what we think people are thinking is never the thoughts . i doubt you or anyone has pushed away anybody as a matter of fact for those who may interact in any way come and go by their own accord . Those who may argue or we disagree with that is in fact wouldn't drive them away but be the reason they are here to interact .

Anyways nothing wrong with expressing your opinions and telling someone you think they are wrong just be open to considering opposing opinions or don't expect that respect to be returned . So no imho there is no overboard , it's all perspective so live in the light and enjoy your night.