Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-20-2016, 03:30 PM

deligna is on a distinguished road
Default Donation to Sodapoppin

So, a streamer called Sodapoppin did this thing at the worlds biggest lan party where viewers can donate music or a video and they play for 1 second per dollar donated. Of course this is played over a gigantic sound system to thousands of people, aswell as 16 thousand people through twitch.

I wanted to see how chat reacted to Alizée, so i donated 25 dollars, recorded the stream and compiled pictures of the chat.
Since most of his viewers play World of Warcraft, and the Night elf dance is based on her J'en ai marre dance, the chat kind of... Blew up, as so many people had heard of her.

I sure think its interesting to see peoples reaction to Alizée so i thought id share it in hopes of you finding it interesting, or atleast funny

You can download video and chat below, but its better to watch the vod by going here and skipping to 01:17:05
Video download
Chat
Old 06-21-2016, 04:51 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

That was a pretty cool thing you did deligna. I take it this was going on in Norway?
Old 06-21-2016, 04:25 PM

deligna is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
That was a pretty cool thing you did deligna. I take it this was going on in Norway?
Dreamhack in Sweden. If it was in Norway i would have been there too! Im considering going to Dreamhack some time though, always good atmosphere at these gigantic lan parties.
Old 06-21-2016, 05:46 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Good stuff deligna, good to see young people like yourself still discovering Alizée. Back in the day that was one of my favourite JEAM perfomances you chose to get streamed.

Do you know how many followers Alizée has on her FB, Twitter etc? I'm out of the loop de steppes.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Tags
donate, sodapoppin, stream